Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Victory

Thursday, August 07, 2008, 2:44 a.m. – I woke with this song in my head:

The Right Thing / Mandisa

I got all my excuses
I got my list of fears
I’ve counted all the reasons why you’ve called the wrong hero to be here

It’s not safe; it’s just not worth it
Doing the right thing is just too hard
But I’ve believed those lies for long enough and I’m not gonna listen anymore

‘Cause I remember you said when all hope is gone help will come

And give me strength to go farther and climb higher
Courage that burns inside like a fire
No turning back. This is the Day.
And I will do what I need to
And when I need you I know your love will come to the rescue
No turning back. This is the day I do the right thing

So what if I’m not the strongest
A little weaker than I’d like to be
But even I can do what’s right because
I know the king is calling me
To live a life worth looking up to
Holding on to what matters most

Nobody said it was gonna be easy
But I know I’ll never be alone

‘Cause when all hope is gone help will come
Come from above

I also woke out of A DREAM: We had some type of caravan. When someone (not sure who) showed up, we had to cut back; scale back from six to four.

I was in a school setting. I had been away for a few years but had come back (an older student). I was in a Christian club. I met a young woman who was a Christian and she expressed how lonely she was and how hard it was to be a Christian in that environment. Later we met up again and we exchanged e-mail addresses.

I was at some type of location with other people and we were walking through a building of some kind. One floor was rather treacherous. We had to watch our steps for fear the floor beneath us might give way, so we moved to a higher floor that was more secure. END

8:00 a.m. – I woke from ANOTHER DREAM: We were at some place where we were getting gifts of sorts off of shelves. The shelves were like tiers or like steps with each shelf indenting in from the shelf before it so that the higher shelves were smaller or at least the base supporting the shelves got narrower the higher you got.

Anyway, one friend named Christopher James picked out a bag of t-shirts. I was cutting open the plastic bag with the shirts in it when I began cutting the t-shirt, as well, only now it was on his body. I cut it all around just below his chest area. I realized I had cut it too short so I told him I would get him a replacement. So, I went about to look for replacement t-shirts for him, size 10 and with a V-neck. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 25:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2025;&version=31;

My Understanding: Caravan: “a group of people or vehicles that are traveling together for security” (Encarta Dictionary). The caravan in the dream was scaled back by 1/3; from 6 to 4. In Revelation 8, a third of everything on the earth is destroyed and in Revelation 9 a third of mankind is killed.

This was in the news today: Airlines to cut 60 million seats for Christmas. 20 million of those will be in America, so there is my 1/3 cut out of the “caravan.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/2515292/Airlines-to-cut-60m-seats-for-Christmas.html

The girl that is lonely is a picture of the poor; the needy in distress for whom our Lord has become a shelter from the storm; a shade from the heat; a refuge. The treacherous floor in the building is symbolic of the breath of the ruthless and the higher floor is symbolic of the mountain of God.

CHRISTOPHER / Gender: Masculine / Usage: English / Pronounced: KRIS-tə-fər:
From the Late Greek name Χριστοφορος (Christophoros) meaning "bearing Christ", derived from Χριστος (Christos) combined with φερω (phero) "to bear, to carry". It was used by early Christians as a metaphorical name, expressing that they carried Christ in their hearts… http://www.behindthename.com/name/christopher

To dream of a shirt, refers to your emotions or some emotional situation. The shirt you wear reveals your attitudes and level of consciousness about a particular situation - At first I cut away on one t-shirt on Christians, so I’m cutting away wrong attitudes of spiritual blindness and I, the Lord, plan to replace the shirt with another size 10 (for completeness) with a V neck (for Victory through Jesus Christ, our Lord):

I Corinthians 15:51-57: Listen, I tell you a mystery: … then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."
"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is interesting: Two days ago I received a text message from my daughter stating that she had just heard from my brother Noel and that he had surgery that day and had an egg-sized tumor removed from his chest. I was thinking about that this afternoon when the Lord reminded me about this dream about Christopher James where I was cutting his shirt just below his chest (breast area).

Ok, the news article about the airlines cutting seats (representing people) said it was going to cut 60 million seats (20 million in America) for Christmas. My brother’s name, Noel, means “Christmas.” Coincidence? Also, my brother has represented America or the presidency in America in most any dream I have had about him. This is a dream I had about him on May 5, 2008:

I also woke from a dream: I was sitting in a room with some people on a front row when a woman I had known as a godly woman who had died many years ago appeared like she was an angel. I sensed she had news for me. She said my brother Noel was gone. I asked if he went to hell and she indicated that he did. I said, “Oh, no!” And, then I woke with that song in my head, The Lord Is Holy. End.

The scripture for that day was Psalm 75:

For the director of music. To the tune of "Do Not Destroy." A psalm of Asaph. A song.
1 We give thanks to you, O God,
we give thanks, for your Name is near;
men tell of your wonderful deeds.
2 You say, "I choose the appointed time;
it is I who judge uprightly
.

3 When the earth and all its people quake,
it is I who hold its pillars firm.
Selah

4 To the arrogant I say, 'Boast no more,'
and to the wicked, 'Do not lift up your horns.

5 Do not lift your horns against heaven;
do not speak with outstretched neck.' "

6 No one from the east or the west
or from the desert can exalt a man.

7 But it is God who judges:
He brings one down, he exalts another.

8 In the hand of the LORD is a cup
full of foaming wine mixed with spices;
he pours it out, and all the wicked of the earth
drink it down to its very dregs.

9 As for me, I will declare this forever;
I will sing praise to the God of Jacob.

10 I will cut off the horns of all the wicked,
but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.

This is the same brother the Lord used in a vision on November 26, 2004 @ 8:00 p.m. to depict what I believe was a warning of judgment to come on America. And on December 26th @ 8:00 a.m. of that same year was the Tsunami in Asia.

http://www.crisp.nus.edu.sg/tsunami/

So many people keep rejecting God’s voice, thinking they have enough time, but then a time comes for each of us when God will choose to take us from this life and we will not always have a last warning.

Don’t wait! Give your heart to the Lord today!! You don’t know if you have tomorrow.

No comments: