Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Help me! Help me!"

Sunday, August 24, 2008, 9:47 p.m. – I lay down to go to sleep for the night. Rick and I had just watched some of the news on the Democratic National Convention, plus we had watched a documentary on the life of President Andrew Jackson. Watching the story of his life reminded me of the dream “Blue Jell-O” where my son promised to give one of my granddaughters one Andrew Jackson plus three George Washingtons.

I was praying about this, among other things, when I saw the face of Barbara Bush (GW’s mom) and then Laura Bush, followed by Michelle Obama - interesting.

Earlier this evening, as I watched the news about the DNC, I realized that Joe Biden is Catholic and then all of a sudden that brought to mind a previous vision I had about Michelle Obama and the Pope.

Ok, so I was praying about all of this and then I had A VISION: I saw Joe Biden on my right and then what appeared to be an alligator or lizard to my left whose face then transformed into the face of Hillary Clinton. They were facing each other, and then I saw a very miniature Barack Obama in between them saying, “Help me! Help me!” END (Reference the 1958 movie classic, The Fly.)

Plot Summary: Scientist Andre Delambre becomes obsessed with his latest
creation, a matter transporter. He has varying degrees of success with it. He
eventually decides to use a human subject, himself, with tragic consequences.
During the transference, his atoms become merged with a fly, which was
accidentally let into the machine. He winds up with the fly's head and one of
it's arms and the fly winds up with Andre's head and arm
. Eventually, Andre's wife, Helene discovers his secret and must make a decision whether to let him continue to live like that or to do the unthinkable and euthanize him to end his
suffering. Written by Brian Washington {Sargebri@earthlink.net} http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051622/plotsummary
Wow! This sounds like Hillary’s head is transferred onto the body of Barack Obama (the lizard or alligator) and that Barack Obama’s head is then transferred on to the body of a “fly,” i.e. Hillary? – Interesting!

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 47:

The Fall of Babylon
1 "Go down, sit in the dust,
Virgin Daughter of Babylon;
sit on the ground without a throne,
Daughter of the Babylonians.
No more will you be called
tender or delicate.
2 Take millstones and grind flour;
take off your veil.
Lift up your skirts, bare your legs,
and wade through the streams.

3 Your nakedness will be exposed
and your shame uncovered.
I will take vengeance;
I will spare no one."

4 Our Redeemer—the LORD Almighty is his name—
is the Holy One of Israel.

5 "Sit in silence, go into darkness,
Daughter of the Babylonians;
no more will you be called
queen of kingdoms.

6 I was angry with my people
and desecrated my inheritance;
I gave them into your hand,
and you showed them no mercy.
Even on the aged
you laid a very heavy yoke.

7 You said, 'I will continue forever—
the eternal queen!'
But you did not consider these things
or reflect on what might happen.

8 "Now then, listen, you wanton creature,
lounging in your security
and saying to yourself,
'I am, and there is none besides me.
I will never be a widow
or suffer the loss of children.'

9 Both of these will overtake you
in a moment, on a single day:
loss of children and widowhood.
They will come upon you in full measure,
in spite of your many sorceries
and all your potent spells.

10 You have trusted in your wickedness
and have said, 'No one sees me.'
Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you
when you say to yourself,
'I am, and there is none besides me.'

11 Disaster will come upon you,
and you will not know how to conjure it away.
A calamity will fall upon you
that you cannot ward off with a ransom;
a catastrophe you cannot foresee
will suddenly come upon you.

12 "Keep on, then, with your magic spells
and with your many sorceries,
which you have labored at since childhood.
Perhaps you will succeed,
perhaps you will cause terror.

13 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!
Let your astrologers come forward,
those stargazers who make predictions month by month,
let them save you from what is coming upon you.

14 Surely they are like stubble;
the fire will burn them up.
They cannot even save themselves
from the power of the flame.
Here are no coals to warm anyone;
here is no fire to sit by.

15 That is all they can do for you—
these you have labored with
and trafficked with since childhood.
Each of them goes on in his error;
there is not one that can save you.

My Understanding: I believe the Lord will make this one obvious when the timing is right. I will not venture to make any conjectures or to presume upon what the Lord might have in mind here. May the Lord speak to each one of our hearts as he is pleased to do so according to his perfect sovereign will for all mankind.

No comments: