Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Batman and Alfred

Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 11:40 a.m. – I was praying when I had THIS VISION: I saw an older man; a politician, but not one I recognized. I just knew he was a politician. Then I saw Batman and then his man-servant, Alfred. Following that I saw the faces of former US presidents like Washington and Lincoln as they were carved out on Mount Rushmore. Then I saw Uncle Sam and then it appeared Uncle Sam was very angry. Well, I know I saw an angry face associated with Uncle Sam and then someone took Uncle Sam by the head and twisted his head like as to break it off. Following that I saw a tropical storm or a hurricane coming. END

Then, the Lord put this song into my head: Lord I Believe in You / Crystal Lewis

Though I can’t see Your Holy Face
And Your throne in Heaven above
It seems
so far away
Though I can’t touch
Can’t touch your nail scarred hands
I
have a deep unspeakable joy
That makes my faith to stand

Born
from above, You are God’s only chosen one
You’re the one and only true
way
Way to the Father’s heart
You died for all sin, then You rose and now
live again
Conquering death and the grave
So that I might
live

Lord, I believe in You
I'll always believe in You
Though
I can’t see You with my eyes
Deep in my heart, Your presence I find
Lord,
I believe in you
And I’ll keep my trust in You
Let this whole world say
what they may
No one can take this joy away
Lord, I believe

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 51:1-16:

Everlasting Salvation for Zion
1 "Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness
and who seek the LORD :
Look to the rock from which you were cut
and to the quarry from which you were hewn;
2 look to Abraham, your father,
and to Sarah, who gave you birth.
When I called him he was but one,
and I blessed him and made him many.
3 The LORD will surely comfort Zion
and will look with compassion on all her ruins;
he will make her deserts like Eden,
her wastelands like the garden of the LORD.
Joy and gladness will be found in her,
thanksgiving and the sound of singing.

4 "Listen to me, my people;
hear me, my nation:
The law will go out from me;
my justice will become a light to the nations.
5 My righteousness draws near speedily,
my salvation is on the way,
and my arm will bring justice to the nations.
The islands will look to me
and wait in hope for my arm.
6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
look at the earth beneath;
the heavens will vanish like smoke,
the earth will wear out like a garment
and its inhabitants die like flies.
But my salvation will last forever,
my righteousness will never fail.

7 "Hear me, you who know what is right,
you people who have my law in your hearts:
Do not fear the reproach of men
or be terrified by their insults
.
8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment;
the worm will devour them like wool.
But my righteousness will last forever,
my salvation through all generations."


9 Awake, awake! Clothe yourself with strength,
O arm of the LORD
;
awake, as in days gone by,
as in generations of old.
Was it not you who cut Rahab to pieces,
who pierced that monster through?
10 Was it not you who dried up the sea,
the waters of the great deep,
who made a road in the depths of the sea
so that the redeemed might cross over?
11 The ransomed of the LORD will return.
They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

12 "I, even I, am he who comforts you.
Who are you that you fear mortal men,
the sons of men, who are but grass
,
13 that you forget the LORD your Maker,
who stretched out the heavens
and laid the foundations of the earth,
that you live in constant terror every day
because of the wrath of the oppressor,
who is bent on destruction?
For where is the wrath of the oppressor?

14 The cowering prisoners will soon be set free;
they will not die in their dungeon,
nor will they lack bread.
15 For I am the LORD your God,
who churns up the sea so that its waves roar—
the LORD Almighty is his name.

16 I have put my words in your mouth
and covered you with the shadow of my hand—
I who set the heavens in place,
who laid the foundations of the earth,
and who say to Zion, 'You are my people.' "

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Batman is a fictional comic book
superhero co-created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger (although only
Kane receives official credit) and published by DC Comics. The character first
appeared in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939). Batman's secret identity is Bruce
Wayne, a wealthy industrialist, playboy, and philanthropist. Witnessing the
murder of his parents as a child, Wayne trains himself to physical and
intellectual perfection and dons a bat-themed costume in order to fight crime.
Batman operates in the fictional Gotham City, assisted by various supporting
characters including his sidekick Robin and his butler Alfred Pennyworth, and
fights an assortment of villains influenced by the characters' roots in film and
pulp magazines. Unlike most superheroes, he does not possess any superpowers; he
makes use of intellect, detective skills, science and technology, wealth,
physical prowess, and intimidation in his war on crime… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

My Understanding: I see two possibilities for Batman and Alfred: 1) Bush and Cheney – Bush is often accused of making decisions on his own and doing his own thing his own way. I see his way of fighting crime in the world in many ways similar to Batman’s Cloak and Dagger methods - methods marked by melodramatic intrigue and often by espionage; of or involving mystery and secrecy. And, 2) Obama and Biden – the Lord has often shown me that Obama has someone else behind him as his puppeteer with him being the marionette and that he is merely lip syncing another’s words, so in this case Obama is the Batman costume over another man. Both, I believe, have another power group behind them, i.e. the Illuminati.

This message is to America because of the obvious reference to Mount Rushmore and the “rock from which you were cut,” i.e. the images of former presidents such as Washington and Lincoln cut out of a rock, and “to Abraham, your father.” And, God’s blessings have been on America for many, many years. Then, there is a promise of God to comfort his church, in this instance, the one here in America because of her “ruins.” Truly the church in America is in ruins. And, it sounds as though this is a reference to the millennium when God’s kingdom will be established here on the earth. Then, joy will abound among the remnant of God’s people.

In order for this to happen, God will reveal his righteousness and his justice by his arm, i.e. his power, which I believe is symbolized by the twisting off of the head of Uncle Sam and by the coming of the hurricane, whether literal or symbolic. The earth will pass away, but the Lord’s righteousness will continue forever. So, we should take courage and not be disheartened by our enemies (from within and/or from without).

No comments: