Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lone Wolf

Friday, August 8, 2008, 11:16 p.m. – I had this song in my head:

Audience of One / Big Daddy Weave

I come on my knees
To lay down before you
Bringing all that I am
Longing only to know you
Seeking your face
And not only your hand
I find you embracing me
Just as I am

And I lift these songs
To you and you alone
As I sing to you
In my praises make your home

To my audience of one
You are Father, and you are Son
As your spirit flows free,
Let it find within me
A heart that beats to praise you.
And now just to know you more
Has become my great reward
To see your kingdom come
And your will be done
I only desire to be yours,
Lord

So what could I bring
To honor your majesty
What song could I sing
That would move the heart of royalty
And all that I have
Is the life that you’ve given me
So Lord let me live for you
My song with humility

And Lord as the love song
Of my life is played
I have one desire
To bring glory to your name

And we lift these songs
To you and you alone
As we sing to you
In our praises make your home

I had A VISION: I closed my eyes and saw an image of a lone wolf off to my left that was facing to the right. The wolf stuck his tongue out to the right and it was a very long tongue that was far reaching.

Then off to my right I saw a pack of foxes facing to the left and then the foxes began to run swiftly to the left. I also saw random images of snarling dogs.

Then I saw rockets taking off at an angle to the left. I could see the fire at the bottom of the rockets as they took off into the air.

I then saw a lone dog or wolf facing to the right (again) standing high up like on a rock, followed by rolling dark storm clouds that had a hole in the middle of them shaped like a circle. END

I got up and I read Isaiah 27: Deliverance of Israel

In that day,
the LORD will punish with his sword,
his fierce, great and powerful sword,
Leviathan the gliding serpent,
Leviathan the coiling serpent;
he will slay the monster of the sea.

2 In that day—
"Sing about a fruitful vineyard:
3 I, the LORD, watch over it;
I water it continually.
I guard it day and night
so that no one may harm it.

4 I am not angry.
If only there were briers and thorns confronting me!
I would march against them in battle;
I would set them all on fire.
5 Or else let them come to me for refuge;
let them make peace with me,
yes, let them make peace with me."

6 In days to come Jacob will take root,
Israel will bud and blossom
and fill all the world with fruit.
7 Has the LORD struck her
as he struck down those who struck her?
Has she been killed
as those were killed who killed her?

8 By warfare and exile you contend with her—
with his fierce blast he drives her out,
as on a day the east wind blows.

9 By this, then, will Jacob's guilt be atoned for,
and this will be the full fruitage of the removal of his sin:
When he makes all the altar stones
to be like chalk stones crushed to pieces,
no Asherah poles or incense altars
will be left standing.

10 The fortified city stands desolate,
an abandoned settlement, forsaken like the desert;
there the calves graze,
there they lie down;
they strip its branches bare.

11 When its twigs are dry, they are broken off
and women come and make fires with them.
For this is a people without understanding;
so their Maker has no compassion on them,
and their Creator shows them no favor. 12 In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, O Israelites, will be gathered up one by one. 13 And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26080747/

I have read through this news article about the violence taking place between Georgia and Russia and believe that this is what this vision was about. Georgia, a strong US ally, is being represented here by the lone wolf. Georgia is the instigator in this conflict. They launched a major offensive Friday to retake control over South Ossetia. Russia, represented by the pack of foxes, responded by sending in armed convoys (the foxes).

Georgia has accused Russia of bombing its towns, ports and air bases and has
asked the international community to help end what it called Russian
aggression.... Georgia has shot down 10 Russian planes, including four brought
down Saturday.

I looked up Georgia on the World map and interestingly enough it is located between Russia and Iran. So, I got to thinking about how Georgia is a strong US ally and how we are strategically placed in Iraq and Afghanistan and that Iran is in between the two of them so if we got involved in a conflict in Georgia, then we would have yet another military presence in close proximaty to Iran. Could that be the plan? Who is the real wolf? The wolf seems to be in the position of dominance in this vision ending with him standing strong and tall and what looked like storm clouds forming with a circle-shaped hole in the middle, so it sounds as though in this conflict that the wolf has the last word. I think the fact that the wolf has a tongue of a snake is significant here for the wolf stuck out his tongue to collect data, i.e. chemical particles in the air. I find this particularly interesting in light of the fact the Lord has been showing me much lately about weather manipulation as a means of warfare.

Update on the article:

Georgia, a U.S. ally whose troops have been trained by American soldiers,
launched a major offensive overnight Friday. Heavy rocket and artillery fire
pounded the provincial capital, Tskhinvali, leaving much of the city in
ruins.

Here's more: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1124.htm

This is interesting in light of the fact that the "wolf" in the vision was on the left (west) facing right (east) sticking out his long tongue that was "far reaching". The foxes were on the right (east) facing left (west), but the lone wolf appears to dominate in the end (US domination?).
I just saw something else. I believe this part of the scripture applies to this last part of the vision where the wolf is standing alone on a rock of some kind:

The fortified city stands desolate, an abandoned settlement, forsaken like the desert;

So, whereas the stance of the wolf seemed to indicate dominance, it appears just the opposite in this passage of scripture. It would appear here that the wolf standing alone on the rock signifies desolation, abandonment; being forsaken, and that the wolf represents a nation or a city within a nation. Definitely this is a judgment on Israel, i.e. the people of God, which could be the nation of Israel or it could be the church within a nation, i.e. the USA, that has forsaken God - for this is a people without understanding. Or the “lone wolf” that is abandoned could be the country of Georgia. Georgia was one of the first nations to declare Christianity as their national religion, I believe.

No comments: