Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Suitcase Full of Money

This is one possible scenario for this dream:

Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 8:00 a.m. – I woke to this song:

Defining Moment / Newsong

there comes a time in every heart a time of real decision
when we reach the point of choosing how we will live our lives
all our hopes, all our dreams will rise up from that moment
the moment we surrender and choose to follow Christ
he's been waiting all our lives to hear us say
i am yours, lord, take my hand and lead the way

when you believe he's all you need
that will be your defining moment
as you live your life walking in his
light trusting him completely
that will be, that will be your defining moment…

I also woke from A DREAM: All I am remembering of the dream is that we (don’t know who “we” are) were at some kind of gathering and we had this huge meal like a huge smorgasbord with a wide variety of food choices. END

I was praying about that one. I fell back asleep and then woke again to this song:

Mercy Came Running / Phillips, Craig and Dean

Once there was a holy place
Evidence of God's embrace
And I can almost see mercy's face
Pressed against the veil

Looking down with longing eyes
Mercy must have realized
That once His blood was sacrificed
Freedom would prevail

And as the sky grew dark
And the earth began to shake
With justice no longer in the way

Chorus:
Mercy came running
Like a prisoner set free
Past all my failures to the point of my need
When the sin that I carried
Was all I could see
And when I could not reach mercy
Mercy came running to me…

And, I woke from ANOTHER DREAM: There was a woman, a platinum blonde, who was going around poisoning people. Before that, I was in this huge stadium on the upper level. My man-servant and I had seats in the balcony. And, it appeared I was very rich because I had a suitcase full of money which my servant was guarding.

There was a young girl around 9 yrs old (the age of my oldest granddaughter) who went to the main stage level and she decided to dance with the man-star. I knew this was on national television like the Olympics where all the world could see. When I saw the young girl dancing with the man-star, I went down to take a closer look, maybe like in a protective stance.

The man was foreign to me. He came over to talk with me and I believe he invited me to dance with him but I told him “I don’t dance.” Prior to going down the main-stage level I did something with my hair. It had been under a cap or hat and so I put my hair behind my ears.

At some point I remembered that I had left my purse upstairs, so I went back up to get it, only it was a suitcase full of money and my man-servant was guarding it. He had left a corner of the suitcase unzipped, nonetheless, and the money could be seen, so I zipped up the corner of the suitcase. The other end of the suitcase had some stuff sticking out of it, only I think it was to make it look like something else was in the suitcase other than money. I know that someone came by and I said something to the effect that I needed to stop chewing so much gum.

Then, we uncovered the fact that this platinum blonde-haired woman was poisoning people. We had conducted some kind of investigation and then we uncovered the truth. I told her I knew what she was doing and then she and another person went behind a closed door.

Then, I went to catch up with my man-servant and another person and our caravan of stuff. They nearly took off without me. They were in a vehicle ahead of me but my vehicle seemed attached to theirs. My seat was a single hard seat (like a tractor seat) that sat up high on the vehicle. I had taken some ham with me from the woman who was poisoning people but my servant and the other man suggested that maybe it was tainted, too. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 43.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2043;&version=31;

My Understanding: Ok, it looks to me right now as though this is about the Democratic National Convention and Barack Obama’s VP choice. I believe Barack Obama is the man-star and that the 9 yr old who lip synced a song during the opening ceremonies of the Olympics is merely a symbolic figure of someone who lip syncs, i.e. who mouths other people’s words. In the dream she is “dancing” with Barack, I believe. Personally I have used that term “dancing” in relation to him because I believe he talks around questions.

I also see that I may be symbolizing Hillary Clinton here. I have represented her in several other dreams. I believe that the “purse” is her winnings, i.e. her votes and that she has a suitcase full of them being guarded by her “man-servant,” which could be her husband who has been very protective of her votes during the campaign. I do know that the plan at the convention is for there to be a “roll call” as a symbolic gesture to honor Hillary for her campaign and what all she accomplished.

Ok, if I am Hillary and the man-star is Barack Obama, and he is asking me to “lip sync” with him, then he has possibly asked me to be his VP or else to go a but I have turned him down because “I don’t dance.” There is a platinum blonde woman in this scenario who is “poisoning” people, which I believe means to persuade them in some way by feeding them lies. So, if I am Hillary, then Bill and I, possibly, have conducted some type of investigation into this woman and the “poisoning” and this woman thus has gone into hiding. I don’t have a clue who that is at this point.

I think the fact that I “remembered” my purse while I was on the stage with Obama and he was “courting” me says that I remembered all those people who voted for me, which is exactly what she did, which is why we now are going to have a roll call at the convention. Interestingly enough, in this scenario, Hillary, after exposing this “poisoning” that is going on, gets in a caravan with her man-servant in the front of the caravan but with her lifted up high on a seat and being pulled by the other vehicle as though she is on some kind of float in a parade or something in a seat of honor.

I, as Hillary, left with “ham” from the platinum blonde who was poisoning people and my man-servant and another person suggested that it might be tainted, too. I know that ham comes from a pig which is unclean, but it can also refer to “bacon” and the phrase “bringing home the bacon” came into my mind. It means to make a living; to bring home a paycheck. So, if Hillary is making a living with her suitcase of “money”, i.e. votes, then it sounds like what I sensed the Lord telling me about her a couple of months ago is going to be a reality. I heard “Hillary is a sleeper,” meaning someone who is not an immediate success but often surprisingly, later becomes one.

So, we’ll see what happens. As far as Isaiah 43 is concerned, in a nutshell it is about the Lord being Israel’s (the church’s) only Savior, not a man like Obama who is promoting himself almost as a messiah figure who is going to “save the world.” The words in the passage “redeemed” and “I give Egypt for your ransom” stand out to me because of the suitcase of money. I wonder if the Lord is saving our country from Barack Obama by Hillary’s “suitcase full” of votes. The Lord promises protection of his people just like I was acting in a protective stance with the 9 yr old girl. The Lord says in vv 11-13:

I, even I, am the LORD,
and apart from me there is no savior.
12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.
13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?"


Platinum: a precious silvery white metallic element, highly malleable (compliant; impressionable) and ductile (yielding; pliable; limp) and highly resistant to chemicals and heat (God’s discipline). Blonde: yellowish or golden in color, i.e. the riches of the glory of God. Metal: The metal can signify that they receive their support through human strength; rules taught by man; and strongholds of Satan in their lives. The platinum blonde in this scenario is the church (or nation) who is relying upon the teachings of man and which is compliant and yielding to those teachings. (Sources: Encarta Dictionary; In a Dream…/Susan Riddle)

No comments: