Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Exchanging Sofas

Friday, August 22, 2008, 9:30 a.m. – I woke to this song in my head:

Remember Me / Mark Schultz

Remember Me
In a Bible cracked and faded by the years.
Remember Me
In a sanctuary filled with silent prayer

Remember Me
When the color of the sunset fills the sky
Remember Me
When you pray and tears fall from your eyes.

Remember Me
When the children leave their Sunday school with smiles
Remember Me
When they're old enough to teach,
Old enough to preach
Old enough to leave.

And age to age
And heart to heart
Bound by grace and peace
Child of wonder,
Child of God,
I've remembered you,
Remember Me.

I also woke from A DREAM: We were moving furniture – exchanging sofas. We took one of our sofas and exchanged it with a love seat sofa at my youngest (military) son’s apartment. His wife seemed to be interchangeable in this dream with a mixed-race (India, England, black America & Portugal) woman friend I used to know. My other two sons were helping to move the furniture. Our middle son, John, carried in a Lazy Boy sofa - with its feet extended - all by himself into our youngest son’s apartment. We then ended up with three sofas at our house – all different.

My oldest son, David, had eaten some marijuana (not in real life for sure) and it caused him to be out of it. I believe he was lying down on the stairs. I found the marijuana in what looked like a white medicine cup, so I confiscated it and put it in my left pants pocket. He saw something in my pocket as I was walking by him on my way up the stairs (outside stairs to a backdoor). He inquired as to what it was in my pocket (he knew) and basically I told him “Never mind.” END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 44:24-28:

Jerusalem to Be Inhabited
24 "This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the LORD,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,
25 who foils the signs of false prophets
and makes fools of diviners,
who overthrows the learning of the wise
and turns it into nonsense,

26 who carries out the words of his servants
and fulfills the predictions of his messengers,
who says of Jerusalem, 'It shall be inhabited,'
of the towns of Judah, 'They shall be built,'
and of their ruins, 'I will restore them,'

27 who says to the watery deep, 'Be dry,
and I will dry up your streams,'

28 who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd
and will accomplish all that I please;
he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt,"
and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid." '

My Understanding: Sofa: a long upholstered seat that has a back and arms and is made to seat more than one person. Arm: military - a weapon, especially one used in warfare (Encarta).

I began to go one direction with this and then the Lord stopped me, so I went back to him in prayer, seeking his face, concerning this. So, this is the understanding I have now. Again, the Lord is having me symbolize Hillary Clinton. The apartment with the multi-racial couple is what was the undecided partnership between Barack Obama and the VP of his choosing. It was symbolized by a “love seat,” because it was still in the “courting” stages on Friday, when the Lord gave me this dream.

Ok, then “we,” meaning the democratic party, decided to exchange the “love seat” with a full-size fully extended (fully armed) candidate to be Obama’s VP choice, i.e. Joe Biden. My son, John, is representing him. He carried in this sofa all by himself, signifying that he is a very powerful and strong man and he is fully armed for battle politically speaking. I also believe he is God’s choice for this period of time.

Ok, so I asked the Lord who my son David represented and I believe he said “Al Gore.” Ok, what is interesting about this is the vision I had about the donkey with the muzzle, i.e. sand pail over his mouth and the other dream I had about Obama “lip syncing” someone else’s words and then the Lord showed me the mouth of a bull. In some previous dreams awhile back, the Lord had shown me Al Gore as a bull. So, it could be that he was the one putting the words in Barack’s mouth.

Ok, so in this dream, my son David was helping with this rearrangement of furniture, so it sounds as though Al Gore had some influence in the choice of Joe Biden. Or, Joe Biden made his way in all by himself without any help just like John carried in that sofa all by himself. I Googled Gore and Biden and found that there was a lot of sympathy towards Al Gore becoming the VP pick over Biden which would make sense why Gore was thus lying on the back stairs of the convention or White House.

Also, David, symbolizing Al Gore, was depicted as having eaten marijuana.

Encarta Encyclopedia: Many users describe two phases of marijuana intoxication: initial stimulation, which includes giddiness and euphoria, followed by sedation and pleasant tranquility. Mood changes are often accompanied by altered
perceptions of time and space. Thinking processes become disrupted by
fragmentary ideas and memories. Many users report increased appetite, heightened
sensory awareness, and general feelings of pleasure.

Negative effects of marijuana use can include confusion, acute panic reactions, anxiety attacks, fear, a sense of helplessness, and loss of self-control. Chronic
marijuana users may develop amotivational syndrome characterized by passivity,
decreased motivation, and preoccupation with taking drugs. Like alcohol
intoxication, marijuana intoxication impairs judgment, comprehension, memory,
speech, problem-solving ability, reaction time, and driving skills…. http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761567358_1____2/Marijuana.html#s2
The article also suggests that some medical uses of marijuana are to treat the symptoms of AIDS and MS. The scripture talks about the Lord foiling the signs of false prophets and the description of the Lord spreading out the earth by himself fits, to some extent, the dream’s picture of my son carrying the fully-extended sofa in all by himself, which leads me to believe that this man, Joe Biden, is God’s choice.

Then, the dream goes on to show me (Hillary) climbing the back stairs (history or back as in not through the front door) to either the White House or the DNC convention. Hillary has confiscated this “marijuana” and it seems to be that she has something on Al Gore that will be to her benefit, perhaps.

Anyway, the Bible passage talks about the false prophets’ signs (like global warming) that God is foiling and then it goes on to talk about making fools of diviners and turning the learning of the wise into nonsense, so in this sense, it sounds as though the “marijuana” is merely symbolic to represent foolishness and nonsense, which I believe the idea of “Global Warming” fits in with that category.

As far as the “three” sofas in “our house” now that we have rearranged could be a reference to Obama, Biden and Clinton, because she is not gone. This week will be very telling, I believe.

No comments: