Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hot Air Balloon

Friday, August 29, 2008, 6:11 a.m. – I woke with this song in my head:

My Jesus, My Savior / Michael W. Smith

My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord there is no one like you,
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love.
My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing,
Power and majesty, praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
At the sound of your name!
I sing for joy at the work of your hands,
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

I also woke from A DREAM: I had watched Barack Obama’s acceptance speech last night, saw the streamers, fireworks, applause, tears in people’s eyes, etc. but then (after a time of prayer for our nation) I went to bed. Then, when I awakened in the morning and turned on the news, I learned that there had apparently been an explosion of some kind. There seemed to be many people who had suffered some level of injuries, particularly smoke inhalation. Yet, the news media seemed cheerful, as though no one was seriously hurt. Everyone seemed to be taking it in great stride.

Then, there was a small airplane with a handful of people in it. There was someone in the airplane who wanted to drive up to the building where people were being treated for smoke inhalation. There was a sense that this person had an over-developed sense of self-importance and would not lower him or herself to get out and walk. Then the plane began to catch fire but this person still kept driving the airplane, even though people were bailing out of it.

Then there was something in here about someone named David who was wiping boogers (mucus in or from somebody's nose) on a long curtain next to a bed. END

Also, last night after I turned the TV off from watching Barack Obama’s acceptance speech, saw the streamers, the fireworks, the applause, the tears in people’s eyes, etc., and was praying for America, inquiring of the Lord about the “Help me! Help me!” dream I had recently, I had A VISION: I saw a hulk-looking figure with arms extended and bent at the elbows and muscles flexed with that stance like he was getting ready to attack. Then I went back to prayer and had ANOTHER VISION, this time of a black man blown up like a balloon, like he was filled with hot air. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. This morning I read Isaiah 56:9-57:13:

Come, all you beasts of the field,
come and devour, all you beasts of the forest!
10 Israel's watchmen are blind,
they all lack knowledge;
they are all mute dogs,
they cannot bark;
they lie around and dream,
they love to sleep.
11 They are dogs with mighty appetites;
they never have enough.
They are shepherds who lack understanding;
they all turn to their own way,
each seeks his own gain.
12 "Come," each one cries, "let me get wine!
Let us drink our fill of beer!
And tomorrow will be like today,
or even far better."

The righteous perish,
and no one ponders it in his heart;
devout men are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
2 Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.
3 "But you—come here, you sons of a sorceress,
you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
4 Whom are you mocking?
At whom do you sneer
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not a brood of rebels,
the offspring of liars?

5 You burn with lust among the oaks
and under every spreading tree;
you sacrifice your children in the ravines
and under the overhanging crags.
6 The idols among the smooth stones of the ravines are your portion;
they, they are your lot.
Yes, to them you have poured out drink offerings
and offered grain offerings.
In the light of these things, should I relent?
7 You have made your bed on a high and lofty hill;
there you went up to offer your sacrifices.
8 Behind your doors and your doorposts
you have put your pagan symbols.
Forsaking me, you uncovered your bed,
you climbed into it and opened it wide;
you made a pact with those whose beds you love,
and you looked on their nakedness.

9 You went to Molech with olive oil
and increased your perfumes.
You sent your ambassadors far away;
you descended to the grave itself!
10 You were wearied by all your ways,
but you would not say, 'It is hopeless.'
You found renewal of your strength,
and so you did not faint.
11 "Whom have you so dreaded and feared
that you have been false to me,
and have neither remembered me
nor pondered this in your hearts?
Is it not because I have long been silent
that you do not fear me?

12 I will expose your righteousness and your works,
and they will not benefit you.
13 When you cry out for help,
let your collection of idols save you!
The wind will carry all of them off,
a mere breath will blow them away.
But the man who makes me his refuge
will inherit the land
and possess my holy mountain."

My Understanding: The hulk-like figure in this vision is symbolic of these foreign invaders mentioned in v. 9 (above). They are coming against us because our leaders are blind watchmen; dogs with mighty appetites; shepherds who lack understanding who seek their own gain. I believe this is a specific reference to Barack Obama.

As far as the black man full of hot air, since I was in prayer about the DNC Convention, the nomination of Barack Obama and I was praying for our nation because I could see that Obama is setting himself up as a god to be worshipped, since his stage last night was supposed to be a Greek temple, I assume the Lord is speaking here of Barack Obama as being filled with hot air.

I believe the smoke at this event that causes people to be “injured” is symbolic of the smoke coming from the Greek temple of this false god – Barack Obama – at his acceptance speech at the stadium. The news media are cheerful because they really don’t understand what is happening – how people are inhaling the smoke of this false god, Obama, and how that is injuring them spiritually.

I believe the airplane is Barack Obama’s, which is small in God’s eyes. I believe this is in relation to v.10 where it states that he was wearied by his ways, but he would not say “It is hopeless!” So, he kept on going in his evil ways. The name David was used here as a reference to a king or kingdom who/which has made his bed on a high and lofty hill and whose sacrifices are compared to putting snot on a long curtain next to the bed.

Because of Obama and the people who worship him in the USA and because he and his followers have not feared God and have been false to HIM, the Lord is going to expose the works of this false god. When our nation and its leaders cry out for help, their collection of idols will not save them. The wind will carry all of them off, but the man who makes God his refuge will inherit the land and will possess God’s holy mountain.

No comments: