Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Steady The Knees

Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 11:32 p.m. – I was in bed praying when I heard this song in my head:

Wedding Bell Blues / The 5th Dimension / 1969

Bill, I love you so, I always will
I look at you and see the passion eyes of May
Oh, but am I ever gonna see my wedding day
I was on your side Bill when you were loosin'
I never scheme or lie Bill, there's been no foolin'
But kisses and love won't carry me till you marry me Bill…

So, I began to pray more and to inquire of the Lord as to why that song would be in my head and then I got this really awful knee cramp so I got up and came in my study and got on my knees and just listened to God. Then this song came:

Borrow Mine / Bebo Norman

Take my hand and walk with me awhile
Because it seems your smile has left you
And don't give in when you fall apart
And your broken heart has failed you
I'll set a light up on a hilltop
To show you my love for this world to see

And take my love when all that you can see
Is the raging sea all around us
And don't give up cause I'm not letting go
And the God we know will not fail us
We'll lay it all down as we call out
Sweet Savior help our unbelief

When you are weak; unable to speak
You are not alone; God of us, save us
And never forsake us
He's coming to take us; take us to our home

You can borrow mine when your hope is gone
Borrow mine when you can't go on
Cause the world will not defeat you
When we're side by side
When your faith is hard to find
You can borrow mine

Take my hand
Take my love
Don't give in, no
And don't give up

Then I had A VISION: I saw the mom on the Leave It To Beaver show and maybe the dad, too, and then I saw a young good-looking woman with a 1960’s hair and dress style. She was followed by an overweight woman. Following that I saw a cookie cutter silver horse with a cookie cutter star underneath it with some kind of stick in between the horse and the star. Then I saw horses mixed with deer and then a deer with large antlers kicking his hind legs up in the air. After that I saw the bottoms of bare feet and something scraped across the arches of the feet and it made me cringe. Then I saw the face of John McCain. And, that was it. END

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leave_It_to_Beaver
Leave It to Beaver is a 1950s and 1960s family-oriented American television situation comedy about
an inquisitive but often naïve boy named Theodore
"Beaver" Cleaver
and his adventures at home, in school, and around his suburban
neighborhood. The show has attained an iconic status in the United States,
with the Cleavers exemplifying the idealized suburban family of the
mid-twentieth century… In 1997, a movie version
based on the original series was released to moderate acclaim, and, in October
2007, TV Land
celebrated the show's 50th anniversary with a marathon. Although the show never
broke into the Nielsen Ratings top-30
nor won any awards, it placed on TIME magazine's unranked
2007 list of "The 100 Best TV Shows of All-TIME."[3]

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 35:

The desert and the parched land will be glad;
the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.
Like the crocus, 2 it will burst into bloom;
it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.
The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,
the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;
they will see the glory of the LORD,
the splendor of our God.
3 Strengthen the feeble hands,
steady the knees that give way;

4 say to those with fearful hearts,
"Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
he will come to save you."

5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened
and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

6 Then will the lame leap like a deer,
and the mute tongue shout for joy.
Water will gush forth in the wilderness
and streams in the desert.

7 The burning sand will become a pool,
the thirsty ground bubbling springs.
In the haunts where jackals once lay,
grass and reeds and papyrus will grow.

8 And a highway will be there;
it will be called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not journey on it;
it will be for those who walk in that Way;
wicked fools will not go about on it.

9 No lion will be there,
nor will any ferocious beast get up on it;
they will not be found there.
But only the redeemed will walk there,

10 and the ransomed of the LORD will return.
They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Deer Antlers: Unlike the hollow, permanent horns of other ruminants, the antlers
of deer are solid and bony. Except in the caribou, antlers form only on males
and their growth is controlled by the male sex hormone. Arising from the frontal
bones and nourished by a highly vascularized, fine-haired skin, called velvet,
antlers complete their growth, which requires great amounts of calcium, within a
few months. Circulation is then cut off, and the resulting dead skin is sloughed
off as the animal rubs its antlers against trees. Antlers are used to slash
territorial markings on trees or bushes, to make threatening displays, and to
combat other males. Usually the fighting is stylized and harmless, but
occasionally males of large species lock antlers and die of exhaustion or
starvation…. http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761564152_1____4/Deer.html#s4

Aggressive Body Behavior: Bucks and Does http://www.deerhunting.ws/vocalization.htm

Rear Up - A deer rears up on its hind legs. This is usually preceded by a head high threat.

Head High Threat - The deer stands erect, holds its head
high, tilts its nose upward, and lays its ears back. The tail of the deer may be
held half way out. This is a rarely used threat.
My Understanding: I’m praying that the Lord will give me understanding of this. Your thoughts are welcome.

August 16, 2008: I was watching the news tonight on TV when they were talking about Barack Obama's acceptance speech at Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium in Denver, CO, home of the Denver Broncos. The speech will take place, Lord willing, on August 28th.

Ok, so I was watching the video of the stadium when I saw what looked like a metal horse on top of the stadium and immediately I thought "cookie cutter silver horse" from this vision. Here is a picture of the horse:

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMCA

I believe it is about these democratic and republican national conventions.

No comments: