Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lilac-filled Cell Phone

Monday, September 01, 2008, 9:09 a.m. – I had this song in my head:

Only Grace / Matthew West

There is no guilt here
There is no shame
No pointing fingers
There is no blame
What happened yesterday…has disappeared
The dirt has washed away
And now it's clear

There's only grace
There's only love
There's only mercy and believe me it's enough
Your sins are gone
Without a trace
And there's nothing left now
There's only grace

You're starting over now
Under the sun
You're stepping forward now
A new life has begun
Your new life has begun

And if you should fall again
Get back up, get back up
Reach out and take my hand
Get back up, get back up…

I also woke from A DREAM: I was trying to get my kids to clean up their rooms again. My oldest brother was coming for a visit. He sent his wife’s cell phone with flowers in it ahead of his visit; ahead of time. I placed the purple flowers that were in the cell phone in the kids’ bathroom on the counter in between the double sinks. Nonetheless, as I thought about it later, I was concerned that the kids might try to use the cell phone, so I went in to retrieve it. Then I discovered it was not a real cell phone, but was an empty shell of one being used as a flower vase with flowers in it.

Then, in another scene or a different dream entirely, there was a person who was killing people one by one and she or he was hiding them up some secret stairs. She or he had tried to take them up an elevator, but it was just an empty room that was going nowhere, so he or she then took them up some stairs that were hidden behind the elevator. Later the bodies were discovered in some kind of contraption that had some kind of secret compartments. I think someone inherited this. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 59:

Sin, Confession and Redemption
1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save,
nor his ear too dull to hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated
you from your God;
your sins have hidden his face from you,
so that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are stained with blood,
your fingers with guilt.
Your lips have spoken lies,
and your tongue mutters wicked things.
4 No one calls for justice;
no one pleads his case with integrity.
They rely on empty arguments and speak lies;
they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.

5 They hatch the eggs of vipers
and spin a spider's web.
Whoever eats their eggs will die,
and when one is broken, an adder is hatched.
6 Their cobwebs are useless for clothing;
they cannot cover themselves with what they make.
Their deeds are evil deeds,
and acts of violence are in their hands.
7 Their feet rush into sin;
they are swift to shed innocent blood.
Their thoughts are evil thoughts;
ruin and destruction mark their ways.

8 The way of peace they do not know;
there is no justice in their paths.
They have turned them into crooked roads;
no one who walks in them will know peace.
9 So justice is far from us,
and righteousness does not reach us.
We look for light, but all is darkness;
for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows.
10 Like the blind we grope along the wall,
feeling our way like men without eyes.
At midday we stumble as if it were twilight;
among the strong, we are like the dead.

11 We all growl like bears;
we moan mournfully like doves.
We look for justice, but find none;
for deliverance, but it is far away.
12 For our offenses are many in your sight,
and our sins testify against us.
Our offenses are ever with us,
and we acknowledge our iniquities:
13 rebellion and treachery against the LORD,
turning our backs on our God,
fomenting oppression and revolt,
uttering lies our hearts have conceived.

14 So justice is driven back,
and righteousness stands at a distance;
truth has stumbled in the streets,
honesty cannot enter.
15 Truth is nowhere to be found,
and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.
The LORD looked and was displeased
that there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no one,
he was appalled that there was no one to intervene;
so his own arm worked salvation for him,
and his own righteousness sustained him.

17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate,
and the helmet of salvation on his head;
he put on the garments of vengeance
and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
18 According to what they have done,
so will he repay
wrath to his enemies
and retribution to his foes;
he will repay the islands their due.
19 From the west, men will fear the name of the LORD,
and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up flood
that the breath of the LORD drives along.
20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,"
declares the LORD.

21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.

My Understanding: My brother is representing President Bush. His wife’s name is Gail. I inquired of the Lord as to why he used my brother in this dream and he pointed me to the meaning of “gale”, which is a very strong wind. I think the flowers were Lilacs. The meaning of Lilac is a hollow tube or pipe. A flower is the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and purple is symbolic of royalty. A cell phone represents communication via radio waves in the air.

I believe this is speaking of weather manipulation and that President Bush sent, or will send, a very strong wind as a message to someone prior to his visit. I (don’t know who I am unless I am representing God here) placed this message via this very strong wind on a peninsula between two bodies of water (two sinks), but then I changed my mind and went to retrieve it. When I did, I discovered that it was an empty shell, kind of like the hollow tube of a Lilac. It was man-made; fake.

Hiding dead bodies up the stairs, I believe, has to do with the deaths of people via these man-made storms which are created in high places politically speaking as well as literally in the sky. These deaths are thus hidden for what they really are, which is murder. The Lord is stretching out his arm of grace to America if we, as a nation, will humble ourselves, repent of our sin and turn from our wicked ways. Then will he hear from heaven and will forgive our sin and will heal our land.

No comments: