Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, August 22, 2008

Magic Trick

Thursday, August 21, 2008, 11:58 p.m. – I went to bed for the night, I was praying, then when I closed my eyes I had A VISION: I saw a donkey. Then a bucket, like a small metal beach pail, was placed over the donkey’s mouth, like it was a muzzle. Then I saw a bull’s mouth and then the smiling face of Barack Obama. Following that I saw an image of a pig which quickly turned into a fox and then I think I saw a snarling wolf ever so briefly. Then I saw a magician swinging his cape as though performing a magic trick. END When I got up to record the vision, this song was in my head again:

Defining Moment / Newsong

there comes a time in every heart a time of real decision when we reach the point of choosing how we will live our lives all our hopes, all our dreams will rise up from that moment the moment we surrender and choose to follow Christ he's been waiting all our lives to hear us say i am yours, lord, take my hand and lead the way

when you believe he's all you need that will be your defining moment as you live your life walking in hislight trusting him completely that will be, that will be your defining moment

all i have, all i am is resting in his promise the promise that he'll make me everything that i should be i will live, i will die, for the cause he's set before me to take this love inside my heart for all the world to see

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 44:6-20:

The LORD, Not Idols
6 "This is what the LORD says—
Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty:
I am the first and I am the last;
apart from me there is no God.
7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it.
Let him declare and lay out before me
what has happened since I established my ancient people,
and what is yet to come—
yes, let him foretell what will come.
8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago?
You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me?
No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."
9 All who make idols are nothing,
and the things they treasure are worthless.
Those who would speak up for them are blind;
they are ignorant, to their own shame.

10 Who shapes a god and casts an idol,
which can profit him nothing?
11 He and his kind will be put to shame;
craftsmen are nothing but men.
Let them all come together and take their stand;
they will be brought down to terror and infamy.
12 The blacksmith takes a tool
and works with it in the coals;
he shapes an idol with hammers,
he forges it with the might of his arm.
He gets hungry and loses his strength;
he drinks no water and grows faint.
13 The carpenter measures with a line
and makes an outline with a marker;
he roughs it out with chisels
and marks it with compasses.
He shapes it in the form of man,
of man in all his glory,
that it may dwell in a shrine.

14 He cut down cedars,
or perhaps took a cypress or oak.
He let it grow among the trees of the forest,
or planted a pine, and the rain made it grow.
15 It is man's fuel for burning;
some of it he takes and warms himself,
he kindles a fire and bakes bread.
But he also fashions a god and worships it;
he makes an idol and bows down to it.
16 Half of the wood he burns in the fire;
over it he prepares his meal,
he roasts his meat and eats his fill.
He also warms himself and says,
"Ah! I am warm; I see the fire."
17 From the rest he makes a god, his idol;
he bows down to it and worships.
He prays to it and says,
"Save me; you are my god."

18 They know nothing, they understand nothing;
their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see,
and their minds closed so they cannot understand.
19 No one stops to think,
no one has the knowledge or understanding to say,
"Half of it I used for fuel;
I even baked bread over its coals,
I roasted meat and I ate.
Shall I make a detestable thing from what is left?
Shall I bow down to a block of wood?"
20 He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart misleads him;
he cannot save himself, or say,
"Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?"

My Understanding: I believe the donkey is a symbol of the democratic political party. It is also a symbol for somebody thought of as lacking intelligence. A bucket is a container for catching or holding liquids or solids. I believe this was a sand bucket. This fits with 44:20 about the worship of idols being like feeding on ashes, meaning to trust in something worthless; something that deceives (TBKC).

Encarta Dictionary states that to kick sand in somebody’s face is to show contempt for or dominance over somebody less strong or powerful. Ok, then a bull would fit perfectly here because a bull represents someone who pushes forcefully, like a big bully, i.e. an aggressive person who intimidates or mistreats weaker people.

Ok, Barack Obama was next and he is a “donkey” – a democrat. The bucket acted like a muzzle and was placed over the mouth of the donkey. Then I saw the bull’s mouth and then the smiling face of Barack Obama. In yesterday’s dream, the Lord showed me Barack Obama “dancing” with the 9 yr old girl who “lip synced” the singing of another girl. This was orchestrated by her government who chose her because she was prettier but it was really the other girl who was singing.

So, if Barack is “dancing” with her, then in essence this is saying that he is not only “lip syncing” the words of another, but he was chosen by our government or by the democratic party because of his looks, his charisma, etc., but it is really someone else behind the scenes, the bull, saying the words. It is Barack’s voice but someone else is putting the words in his mouth. So maybe that is what is meant by the bucket of sand over his mouth, too. In essence, the 9 yr old who “lip synced” at the Olympics was muzzled, too, as she moved her mouth but nothing came out.

Ok, back to the vision… next was the pig who immediately transformed into a fox and then I saw the snarling wolf and then the magician performing a trick. A pig in Bible times was considered an unclean animal. A fox is considered a sly and cunning person (a trickster like the magician) or a good-looking young person. A wolf is a person who is regarded as greedy and cruel which would account for the snarling. A wolf is also considered a predatory man.

Ok, what is clear to me from this passage of scripture is that this is talking about not only man-made idols but idols that are formed in the image of a man. The Lord has shown me in several dreams and visions that Barack Obama is nothing more than an idol; a fake person; a marionette; a “lip sync” person and now one who is muzzled and who has a bull putting words in his mouth, basically.

Obama is often characterized by the media as a self-proclaimed messiah, so in essence he is making himself out (or someone else is doing this behind the scenes) to be the “savior” of the world. This “lip syncing” is a “magic trick” but I’m not sure who the real “trickster” is. I think the point is that they took a pig and made him into a fox, so maybe the wolf is his opponent, John McCain. The Lord knows. And he wants us to be aware that Barack Obama is not who he says he is. He’s just a magic trick. And, he is not your savior. Jesus Christ is our ONLY God and ONLY Savior!

No comments: