Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11 Pentagon Memorial

Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:35 a.m. – I woke to this song:

Presence (My Heart’s Desire) / Newsboys

I lift up my voice to The King, The King of glory
I hold out my hands to The One who is worthy
I long for Your presence
I long - Lord, I need Your touch

Come oh Lord and fill up my life
With the light of Your presence
This is my heart's desire
Oh Father, come and let Your spirit abide
I long for Your presence
This is my heart's desire

I long to be washed in the well of Your mercy
I long to be warmed by the fire of Your glory
I long for Your presence
I long for Your healing touch


I also woke from A DREAM: My husband and I were thinking about moving in with another family, but the lady of the house told me over the phone that we could not have our son John, his wife Faith and their children over to visit because they have too many kids. In fact, she said we could not have our whole family (16 total) there, because that would be too many people, so we decided against moving in with her, because we needed to be able to have our family over.

So, we decided to get an apartment with four bedrooms. The bedrooms were off of a corridor or a common area that was either in some kind of a circular shape or the shape of a pentagram. It was not a normal rectangular-shaped hall.

We were going to have our oldest son, David, and his sister Jenny move in with us. They had been sharing an apartment. Then David decided to get married, so that left Jenny to move in with us. I called her to make sure they had cancelled their lease and had made arrangements to move out. She mentioned she was on a month-to-month lease in her room in the apartment she shared with her brother.

Then, a girl we’ve known for the past 13 years, Megan, decided that she, too, wanted to move in with us, so I called her to make sure she had cancelled her lease.

They all came over to our apartment to check out the room arrangements and to choose their rooms. Jenny now had another female friend with her, Nikki. She also was going to live with us. I was going to give each of the girls a room, but then I remembered that the baby was in one of the rooms, so that left only two bedrooms for the three girls. Jenny and Nikki said they would share a room, so I gave them first choice of the bedrooms.

The first room had an alcove or a sitting area off to the side of the room, so I thought this looked like a good room for two occupants, since one could have her bed in the sitting area. The next room had a large patio off of it, only it appeared to be some kind of a public patio, because it had dozens of tables and chairs in rows next to what looked like a zoo of some kind with rocks for the animals to climb on. We mentioned to Nikki that this might be a quiet place to study, but then we thought about how noisy crowds can be, so we dismissed that idea.

I got on top of one of the rocks and an animal approached me and was aggressive towards me in a way I did not like, so I got back down and away from him. The animal was monkey-like, but not sure it was a monkey. The animal seemed to be entertaining the people.

Anyway, the girls must have chosen up rooms because Megan was now busy taking apart twin beds that were in her room to make room for her own bed. So, I thought maybe Jenny and Nikki could use them in their room. I had the room in mind with the sitting area, so that must have been the room they chose. But, then I remembered that Jenny had a full-size bed and I realized how large the room was, even the sitting area, and that they could probably both put full-size beds in there.

In the process of showing the girls their rooms, I checked on the baby (a boy). He was not sleeping and he had dim yellowish lights on in the room, so I flipped the switch to turn off the lights so that he could go to sleep, only they didn’t all turn off. Then, he got out of bed, so I had to put him back.

The dream ended with me trying to decide how much to charge the girls for Room and Board, so I was figuring out how much my husband and I spend on food, realizing that I don’t eat much at all. I was still figuring this in my head even after I woke up until I realized I was awake and was still continuing the dream, so I stopped it. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Jeremiah 8 & 9: Chps 8 – 9: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%208;&version=31;
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%209;&version=31;

My Understanding: This dream is about the events of 9/11/01 and the memorials of 9/11/08, seven years later, in particular the memorial at the Pentagon. The Pentagon was created due to lack of space for the people who worked for the Department of Defense of the USA. The Lord, I believe, is saying that the destruction of 9/11/01 was brought about by the sin of the people; because the people of America had provoked God to anger with their idols.

God gave the people every opportunity to repent, but she continued to rebel. The mourning over the events of 9/11/01 is a reminder of the consequences of sin when we don’t turn from our sin after God has, time and time again, given us plenty of time to repent. I believe we are going to see another 9/11 type disaster in our country because America did not learn from this tragedy in relation to God.

There is a lot about this dream I still do not understand, but this is what I do understand: The apartment with the corridor in the shape of a pentagram represents the Pentagon. The rows of tables and chairs which looked kind of like picnic tables represent this 9/11 memorial at the Pentagon with the rows of benches. And, the rows of benches represent the people who died that day at the Pentagon.

It appears that I may be representing Donald Rumsfeld in this dream. And, the monkey-like animal which parallels with the passage of scripture in Jer. 9:11 about the haunt of the jackal, I believe represents GW Bush, our president. Rumsfeld was the first speaker at this memorial and then GW Bush spoke later. But, the “stepping down,” I believe is in reference to Rumsfeld’s resignation in 2006, five years after these tragic events took place in 2001, September 11th.

I knew when I read vv 17-22 that this was about these rows of benches. Death had climbed in through our windows and had entered our fortresses (the Pentagon) that fateful day in America’s history. The dead bodies lying on an open field with no one to gather them reminded me of a graveyard and so did this picture of a patio with these rows of benches, i.e. the 9/11 memorial at the Pentagon.

Then, “Megan,” following the deaths at the Pentagon, takes down “twin beds” that were in her room. The Lord said these were the “twin towers” that fell that day after the deaths of the Pentagon. So, it appears the Lord is saying that the taking down of the “twin towers” was an inside job from within the Pentagon. http://www.patriotresource.com/wtc/timeline/sept11.html

That is all I understand of the dream at present, but this is the understanding from the scriptures, as it relates to the dream, that the Lord has given me. Our government has lied to us about the events of that day. All of this was orchestrated by the US Government, the Pentagon, our president, etc. to get us into Afghanistan and Iraq and eventually, I believe, into Iran. It is about power and about oil.

Our own brothers in America have betrayed us. We can not trust even our own leaders. We live in a nation full of deception that refuses to acknowledge Almighty God. God is going to once again refine us and test us through judgment because of our sin and our refusal, as a nation, to repent. God will deal with the deceit of our leaders. God will avenge himself on our nation because of our sin. God will vindicate the innocent and will punish the guilty.

See Romans chapter one for a NT passage on how God views sin and what he will do with us, as a nation, as a result of unrepentant sin.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness…

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%201;&version=31;

No comments: