Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

They're On to You

Tuesday, September 09, 2008, 9:23 a.m. – I woke to this song again:

You Are Beautiful My Sweet, Sweet Song / Third Day

You are so good to me
You heal my broken heart
You are my Father in heaven (2x)
You ride upon the clouds
You lead me to the truth
You are the Spirit inside me (2x)
You poured out all your blood
You died upon the cross
You are my Jesus who loves me (2x)

You are beautiful my sweet, sweet, song (3x)
I will sing again

You are my strong melody
You are my dancing rhythm
You are my perfect rhyme
And I want to sing forever


I also woke from a very involved DREAM, yet I don’t recall the specific events, only the basic theme which was that I was writing down these dreams and visions. Then, at the end of the dream, my DIL Faith showed up at my front door and said, “They’re on to you.” It startled me enough to wake me. I knew immediately she was talking about the US Government. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Jeremiah 7:1-29 and immediately I identified with Jeremiah. He was called by God to declare these truths at the gates of the Lord’s house, and I have received a similar call from God to share these dreams and visions from the Lord at my “city gates,” which is the Internet, and at the Lord’s house, i.e. the church in America. The crux of the messages contained in these dreams and visions is spelled out in this passage in Jeremiah, only the message today is to America, the church in America and the government of the USA.

False Religion Worthless
1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD : 2 "Stand at the gate of the LORD's house and there proclaim this message:
" 'Hear the word of the LORD, all you people of Judah who come through these gates to worship the LORD. 3 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Reform your ways and your actions, and I will let you live in this place. 4 Do not trust in deceptive words and say, "This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD!" 5 If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, 6 if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, 7 then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever. 8 But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.

9 " 'Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known, 10 and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, "We are safe"-safe to do all these detestable things? 11 Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares the LORD.

12 " 'Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel. 13 While you were doing all these things, declares the LORD, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer. 14 Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your fathers. 15 I will thrust you from my presence, just as I did all your brothers, the people of Ephraim.'

16 "So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. 17 Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18 The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes of bread for the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to provoke me to anger. 19 But am I the one they are provoking? declares the LORD. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?

20 " 'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place, on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground, and it will burn and not be quenched.

21 " 'This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Go ahead, add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves! 22 For when I brought your forefathers out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, 23 but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you. 24 But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. 25 From the time your forefathers left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. 26 But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their forefathers.'

27 "When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call to them, they will not answer. 28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips. 29 Cut off your hair and throw it away; take up a lament on the barren heights, for the LORD has rejected and abandoned this generation that is under his wrath.


My Understanding: Faith often has symbolized the Christian faith in my dreams, sometimes good faith and frequently apostate faith. Recently, I believe, she has also symbolized Sarah Palin, who I see as this “Queen of Heaven” (v. 18) whom many of the Christian conservatives are now seeing as their “savior.” She is the present “idol” in the political arena, now taking away some of the idol worship from Obama.

Right now I am not aware of any application to this other than a personal application for me as the writer and for America and the church in America as the recipient of the writings, so that is where I will go with this, though I do not discount that I also could be representing someone else that I am not aware of at this moment.

The passage begins with a call from God to Jeremiah to stand at the gate of the Lord’s house and to proclaim the following message. I identify with Jeremiah as a servant and as a messenger of the Lord. Again, this passage is the crux of these messages. So, I’m proclaiming these messages via the dreams and visions as practical applications of Biblical truth to today’s world and to the church.

Faith, in this context, symbolizes the people of faith who come through the gates to worship the LORD. So, she would thus symbolize the recipients of these messages, and of this message God gave to Jeremiah, in particularly. This is a call to the people to repent and to reform their ways and actions and to not rely on false worship.

The Lord chides the church for their behavior – they steal, murder, commit adultery, perjury, follow other gods, etc., and then they come and stand before God in the house which bears His Name. I believe that is what the Lord is showing here with Faith coming and standing before me in my house and telling me “They’re On to You.”

The Lord is saying here that he spoke to his people again and again, but they did not listen; he called, but they did not answer. So, God is going to thrust America, the church in America and/or the American government from his presence. Then, enters the “Queen of Heaven,” who I believe is Sarah Palin in America right now. She is the “goddess” of the religious conservative right-wing political movement. And, people are worshiping her and are calling on her name instead of the name of the Lord. So, God’s anger and wrath will be poured out in this place.

The Lord gave his people in America the command to obey him and he would be our God and we would be his people. We were to walk in all the ways he commands us, so that it may go well with us. But we, as a nation and as a church in America, did not listen or pay attention; instead we followed the stubborn inclinations of our evil hearts. We went backward as a nation instead of forward (this is where we are headed right now). Again and again the Lord sends out his witnesses, but the people still do not pay any attention nor do they listen to them. They are stiff-necked.

The Lord has told me many times over that I must say what he gives me to say whether they listen or they fail to listen. And, the Lord here tells Jeremiah (and me) that the people will not listen to me; when I call them, they will not answer. So, I am to tell America and the church in America that they are a nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction (9/11, natural disasters, failing of the economy, government takeovers, etc.). The truth has perished from our nation. It has vanished from the people’s lips. So, the Lord has rejected and abandoned this generation in America and we are under his wrath.

No comments: