Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hillary, II

Friday, September 12, 2008, 3:50 a.m. – I woke from A DREAM: In one part of the dream, I was in a dark room and Hillary Clinton was there. I came up to her in the dark. I asked if she was Hillary Clinton. She said she was, so I introduced myself and told her I’d been praying for her during her campaign. She repeated my name, and then said “Thank you.”

I felt Hillary was very trusting to be in a dark room with a stranger. I could have had a weapon or something. I was surprised she was not protected by anyone. END

Saturday, September 13, 2008, 12:20 a.m. – I continued to pray for understanding of this dream and I also was praying for a personal request when I remembered that the Lord had given me a vision in relation to my personal request on Thursday prior to this vision about Hillary Friday morning, but that I had never gone to the Word with that vision. All of a sudden I realized that this passage about Jeremiah (chap 12) was a message to me as God’s answer to my question to him.

So, then I realized that if Jeremiah 12 was in relation to my personal question of the Lord along with the vision he gave me about it, then that must mean that this dream about Hillary goes along with Jeremiah 13, and it did!

Threat of Captivity
15 Hear and pay attention,
do not be arrogant,
for the LORD has spoken.
16 Give glory to the LORD your God
before he brings the darkness,
before your feet stumble
on the darkening hills.
You hope for light,
but he will turn it to thick darkness
and change it to deep gloom.
17 But if you do not listen,
I will weep in secret
because of your pride;
my eyes will weep bitterly,
overflowing with tears,
because the LORD's flock will be taken captive.

18 Say to the king and to the queen mother,
"Come down from your thrones,
for your glorious crowns
will fall from your heads."
19 The cities in the Negev will be shut up,
and there will be no one to open them.
All Judah will be carried into exile,
carried completely away.
20 Lift up your eyes and see
those who are coming from the north.
Where is the flock that was entrusted to you,
the sheep of which you boasted?

21 What will you say when the LORD sets over you
those you cultivated as your special allies?
Will not pain grip you
like that of a woman in labor?
22 And if you ask yourself,
"Why has this happened to me?"—
it is because of your many sins
that your skirts have been torn off
and your body mistreated.
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin
or the leopard its spots?
Neither can you do good
who are accustomed to doing evil.

24 "I will scatter you like chaff
driven by the desert wind.
25 This is your lot,
the portion I have decreed for you,"
declares the LORD,
"because you have forgotten me
and trusted in false gods.
26 I will pull up your skirts over your face
that your shame may be seen-
27 your adulteries and lustful neighings,
your shameless prostitution!
I have seen your detestable acts
on the hills and in the fields.
Woe to you, O Jerusalem!
How long will you be unclean?"


My Understanding: When I read this passage I knew this was the one that applied to the Hillary dream, because it talked about darkness and because I did weep bitterly for Hillary Clinton in secret, much to my surprise. When the Lord gave me this dream in the night and then later that morning as I was recording it to send out, I was overcome with tears both times for Hillary Clinton and I did not know why. I poured my heart out to God in prayer for her that she will turn her heart over to God (before the darkness comes). I believe, still, that this is about betrayal –
because you have forgotten me
and trusted in false gods.


She is presently on the campaign trail for Barak Obama. I do believe he is a “false god.”

No comments: