Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, July 5, 2024

Steadfast is Your Love

Based off Psalms 25


O my God, I trust in You.

Help me to know Your ways.

Give me understanding, Lord.

Guide my thoughts each day.


Enemies pursue me, Lord.

They have no fear of You.

Lies, betrayal, traitorous; 

Haters, vicious, too.


Steadfast is Your love, O Lord.

Lead me in what is right.

Turn to me, be gracious, Lord.

Ponder now my plight.


O my God, deliver me!

I take refuge in You.

May Your grace preserve me, Lord,

For I wait for You.


An Original Work / February 26, 2018

No comments: