Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, July 8, 2024

Good News

Good News –

What is “good news”?

Are there not many

Different views?


Redeemed –

By Jesus blood.

My sins forgiven.

Bought back for God.


My Lord –

My Savior God

Gave His life for me.

In Him abide.


Set Free –

From sin’s control.

Holy life living.

Christ made me whole.


I’m Saved –

New life in Christ.

There’s joy in my heart.

In Christ, made right.


Good News –

In Christ set free

To live in vict’ry.

Satan’s defeat.


An Original Work / May 12, 2018

No comments: