Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Eyes and Ears

Eyes to see and ears to hear,

Jesus, keep me ever near.

Help me walk with You each day,

Read Your Word, and daily pray.


May I listen, Lord, to You.

Do what You say; follow through.

May I always persevere,

As, to Your truths, I adhere.


May I have the mind of Christ,

Have His passion through my life;

Love my neighbor, brothers, too,

Always telling them the truth.


Love You, Jesus, You’re my all.

With Your help, I will not fall.

Lead me, guide me in The Way.

By Your grace, may I not stray.


An Original Work / April 7, 2018

No comments: