Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, December 8, 2022

What I Long For

Holiness is what I long for

Righteousness, to walk God’s ways

Faithfulness in every footstep

Walking with Him day by day


Listening to the words He teaches

Making them my faithful friend

Doing all that His word shows me

Faithful to Christ to the end


Loving Jesus, Lord, my Master

Sitting daily at His feet

Loving all the times together

When my Lord and I do meet


Worship Him in truth forever

Sing His praises, bless His Name

Changing in the ways He leads me

Not remaining just the same


An Original Work / December 8, 2022

No comments: