Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, December 2, 2022

My 12 Favorite Scriptures Pt 12

Video Talk

 

Habakkuk 2:2-3 NIV

 

“Then the Lord replied:

 

‘Write down the revelation

    and make it plain on tablets

    so that a herald may run with it.

For the revelation awaits an appointed time;

    it speaks of the end

    and will not prove false.

Though it linger, wait for it;

    it will certainly come

    and will not delay.’”

 

This is the last of the 12 video talks on my 12 favorite Scriptures. I have enjoyed sharing them with you and telling you why they are so meaningful to me, and I hope that some of you were blessed by them and that you found encouragement in them, for that was the purpose.

 

Now these Scriptures are ones that meant something special to me over a period of about 45 years of my life so what I share along with them is why they were meaningful to me and how God used them in my life. And this Scripture is the primary one that the Lord used in my life to call me to this present ministry in 2004. For he used it to tell me that I was to write down what he teaches me from his word each day and to place it on the internet and to let the internet run with it, from which also came my blog’s title.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z59yjmv_FM

Caution: This link may contain ads beyond my control

 

Come Into His Presence

 

By Don Moen

 

Come into His presence with thanksgiving in your heart

And give Him praise, and give Him praise

Come into His presence with thanksgiving in your heart

Your voices raise, your voices raise

 

Give glory and honor and power unto Him

Jesus, the name above all names

 

Jesus!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ogPS5z92Y

Caution: This link may contain ads

No comments: