Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

When I Don't Know What to Pray

So, when I don’t know what to pray

I don’t know what to God to say

He intercedes for my requests

For He knows what is truly best


He counsels me when I’m confused

When I am hurting or misused

When things in life just don’t make sense

When people live lives in pretense


He shows the way I am to go

And how His truth I am to know

He leads me in His righteousness

And comforts when I’m in distress


For He’s my Lord, my Savior King

To Him I give my everything

I want to walk with Him each day

To read His word, to bow and pray


I want to make Him Lord of life

So I do not live life in strife

He gives me peace I would not know

If love for Him I did not show


So He’s my life, my everything

My life to Him my offering

I follow Him where’er He leads

While on His Word I daily feed


An Original Work / November 8, 2022

No comments: