Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, November 21, 2022

What I'm Thankful For

I’m thankful for the cross of Christ

Where Jesus died for me

So I could die with Him to sin

And live eternally


I’m thankful that He cared for me

And called me to be His

So I could serve Him with my life

And do all that He says


I’m thankful that He’s chosen me

To serve Him in this way

So I can share His gospel truth

And other hearts to sway


I’m thankful for the Christian church

His body, who believe

In Jesus Christ their risen Lord

By faith they do receive


I’m thankful for the fellowship

I share with Christ today

And with his body, saints of God

Who follow in His ways


I’m thankful for my family,

My husband and my kids

And grandchildren, oh what a joy

God graciously He gives


So thankful I am to have life

With purpose, not a waste

To live my life my God to please

And not His will forsake


An Original Work / November 21, 2022

No comments: