Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, May 28, 2023

The Church Under Fire Book

I have been reading in the book of Acts for a little while now, and I have been reading about the persecutions of Paul, and the Lord has been reminding me of some of the difficult experiences I have had in my life, in the way of persecutions, and of how many of those parallel the persecutions of Paul in some way, and so the Lord had me write several devotions on that subject which he then combined into one book. So I will share the link here to the book:

 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdiWU1NyvWMGWPB4l8aHPLjs9r3cVewOxr1Z9gMmtsk/edit?usp=sharing

No comments: