Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, May 5, 2023

In Your Direction

Lead me, Lord, in Your direction, 

Even if it means correction.

You have now my full attention,

Whate’er You will choose to mention.


Do I love You? Absolutely!

Will I serve You? Very truly!

Will I bow in full submission?

Yes, Lord, as You give me vision.


Do I care about the others

Who’re my sisters and my brothers?

Yes, Lord, I do love them truly,

Even those who are unruly.


“Feed them now with what I mention,

For this is My full intention

You should be My witness to them

Telling them My truth in wisdom.”


An Original Work / May 5, 2023

“Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”

No comments: