Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I Delight to Do Your Will

I read in the Scriptures:

 

“In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted,

    but you have given me an open ear.

Burnt offering and sin offering

    you have not required.

Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come;

    in the scroll of the book it is written of me:

I delight to do your will, O my God;

    your law is within my heart.’”

Psalms 40:6-8 ESV

 

And then I remembered that Jesus had said something similar to this:

 

“Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

 

‘Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,

    but a body have you prepared for me;

in burnt offerings and sin offerings

    you have taken no pleasure.

Then I said, “Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,

    as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.”’”

Hebrews 10:5-7 ESV

 

But before this I was feeling as though the Lord wanted me to do another video message, so the rest of this will be on a video and not in writing.

 

https://vimeo.com/657170005

 

No comments: