Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Your Love Inspires Me

Your Love Inspires Me / An Original Work / April 28, 2011

Your love inspires me to want to know you more.
I worship and adore my gracious, loving Lord.
Washing all my sin, purify within,
Your grace and Your loving kindness save from sin.

Because of what You’ve done for me, I praise You, Lord.
You freed me from my sin, and made me whole within.
As I come to You with a contrite heart,
I pray that Your love and mercy, You impart.

Jesus died for you, then He rose up from the grave.
He conquered death and sin, so by our faith we’re saved.
He became a man. This was in God’s plan,
So that we might be forgiven, cleansed within.

Sheet Music (with lyrics)

Sound/Audio (without lyrics)

No comments: