Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Faithful Friend

Faithful Friend / An Original Work / April 13, 2011

My loving Father; precious Lord,
To You I lift my voice in accord –
I hear Your pleas; I heed Your call
To worship You only, who ransomed us all.

O Gracious Father; faithful friend,
I know You’ll be with me to the end.
You sent Your Son to die on a tree
So from sin and death I can truly be free.

Oh, Jesus, Savior, King of kings,
You are the Lord of everything.
You died in my place, so I could be free
To serve You only, so all may believe.

Sheet Music (with lyrics)

Audio/Sound (without lyrics)

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.