Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Air Strikes

Saturday, April 16, 2011, 6:13 a.m. – I woke with the song, Gracious Father, playing in my mind. I also woke from four dreams. I will preface this first dream by stating upfront that this is not about me and my husband. The Lord often uses me to represent the USA and my husband to represent our NATO allies, because we are in a contractual relationship with them. So, the Lord is using my marriage to my husband purely allegorically here.

DREAM ONE: My husband and I were gone from each other for a week. When I went to where he was, I learned he had cheated on me with a woman named LINDA. He said a counselor told him to cheat on me in order to fulfill some need of his. He and LINDA appeared to still be in a relationship, and he was not apologetic for this relationship. I know that I had previously warned him about trusting in human counselors. I also felt as though my military son was cheating on his wife and that he was following in the footsteps of older generations, i.e. WWII era.

So, I decided to leave to go back home. I had no transportation. I was not even wearing shoes. I had on white socks. So, I took them off because it was wet outside from the rain, and I walked in my bare feet. I decided to stop at a bank and use my credit card to get out some cash. I wanted at least $2,000.00, but I did not know if the bank would let me get that much or not. I checked my right-hand pocket in my pants or jacket to make sure I had my keys with me to get back inside the apartment, which was really more like a college dorm room. I was a college student, but I knew now that I would also have to get a job, because now I would have to live alone. END

DREAM TWO: Our family had moved to a new house. We had all our stuff for our four bedrooms piled on our bedroom floors. None of us had hung up the curtains or had put anything away. I told one of the kids to put his or her stuff away, but I had not done anything in my room.

Our youngest son (international military) was sharing a room with his oldest brother (former US soldier), but our oldest, David, was concerned about our youngest destroying his things, so I thought about putting our youngest, Steven, in a room with John, our middle son, whose room was in the NW corner. I was standing SE of John’s room, and from my vantage point, it appeared that John’s room was too small, and that we could not fit another single bed in there. Then, upon closer examination, I saw there was a top bunk bed attached to the SW wall of his room and that was hanging over and above the foot of John’s bed on the south end, so I decided that Steven could go there. END

DREAM THREE: I had previously been someplace where I met a man. He was a college professor type. He said he needed some kind of book or pamphlet. I was someplace where I found what he was looking for, so I placed it in my right-hand coat pocket to give to him the next time I saw him. I think this is the dream where I saw heavy rains coming down and where I was concerned about going outside into the storm or about sending a child out into the storm to get onto a bus. This dream also appears to be connected to the other dreams, because we had moved in this dream, so I had to find the coat that had the pamphlet inside the right-hand pocket and then I went looking for the man. END

DREAM FOUR: I was someplace with my daughter, a female friend of hers, and my son, David. My daughter and this other girl were on the west side of the table and my son was on the east side of the table and I was on the south side. My daughter and this other girl began singing. The other girl had bright blue eyes. She was singing right into David’s face, and she was flirting with him with her singing, her body language and her eyes.

When they had finished singing, I began in a weak and cracked voice to sing. The friend of my daughter’s said I had a beautiful voice, but it was an old and cracked voice. END

I read several relevant news stories: 3 more storm deaths in Ala.; 3-state toll now 13 - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SEVERE_WEATHER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-06-20-16; Libyan rebels say they've reached oil town, again - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-07-15-15; Obama: GOP budget vision 'is wrong for America' - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-06-20-44; Japan nuclear plants ordered to beef up readiness - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_JAPAN_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-06-30-06; Fires sweeping across Texas; firefighter killed - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TEXAS_WILDFIRES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-03-30-45; NATO: Bomb kills 5 NATO troops, 4 Afghan soldiers - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_AFGHANISTAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-03-56-48; and G-20 nations reach agreement on imbalances - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GLOBAL_FINANCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-04-16-03-42-10.

My Understanding: I did notice the number four occurring in several of these articles quite frequently. I have four children who often represent the four main continents of the world – Asia, Africa, Americas & Europe. There were also four bedrooms in our house, which I believe also represent these four divisions of the world. So, the house is the world, but more specifically the new global order of the four continents in one house and family now. All of these dreams and news articles overlap each other as they are all basically about the same thing, i.e. this new global order of a one world rule taking control of all the governments and nations of the world and bringing them under one rule, which thus leads up to the rule of the beast in Revelation, though I am not sure exactly where we are in that timeline of events. I represent America in these dreams but I also represent certain factions of the US government who are working on the inside with our allies to take down America, which I see as the primary focus of these dreams and news articles.

Storms in the USA

In the news article about these storms in the USA, I believe that my daughter and her friend singing from the west toward the east and in my son’s face have to do with these storms, which are to give a message to our government in the east, as the message was delivered with eyes (eye of a storm) and body language (winds) and singing (wind). A week ago, on 4/9/11 we had four storms back to back with serious hail the size of gulf balls and shaped like the emblem of the Federalist Party of years ago in the USA (at its beginning). I learned that the Tea Party Movement is Federalist, i.e. they are about taking down the established government, so they are of the global order and they are working for them, I believe. And, now a week later we had a rash of tornadoes sweep across the south USA, one week after those previous four-in-a-row back-to-back storms. I also sensed that I, Obama, et al, was responsible for the wind and fires in Texas as my singing was cracked.

The article also mentioned piles of rubble, and in the dream where our family had moved, we had piles of stuff on the floor that we had not yet put away, including curtains we had not yet hung. Also, difficulty in cleaning up the mess, after the storms hit, was also mentioned. In the dream, we had difficulty cleaning up our piles on the floors of our bedrooms, which resulted from the move. I believe the “move” is to this global order and the curtains represent flags that are among the rubble that is left after the New World Order has come into the continents of the world and has ransacked them. The article mentioned how, in some places, they were beginning again, and that is the picture for America and the world, too, as we now come under this one global order of rule of the world.

Air Strikes in Libya

The article also mentioned how forecasters had warned the people that danger was lurking, which reminded me of how I had warned my husband not to trust in human counselors, and the counselor then advised him to get into a relationship with LINDA. This article also parallels over to the article about the air attacks in Libya at the hand of NATO and I saw how both the air attacks in Libya and the storms in the USA were both the work of NATO. In the Libya article, it mentioned a meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Berlin. I saw the united front concerning the mission in Libya as my daughter and her friend singing together (air attacks in Libya; storms in the USA), the true mission being to take over the world. It spoke of rebels being defeated by advanced military tactics, which I saw as weather manipulation, i.e. man-made storms, including earthquakes in Japan, whose sole purpose is to demote the governments of nations so that the New World Order is in charge world-wide.

This article also mentions the alliance’s top military commander, which I saw as this top bunk bed attached to the southwest wall of my middle son’s room. John may, thus, represent John Boehner, and the NW bedroom, the government of the USA. My youngest son represents international troops, and he is being moved to John’s room in a bed above him, which I believe has to do with NATO allies now coming in and taking over the US government or monitoring over the government of the USA. I felt as though my son was cheating on his wife as well as I knew my husband was cheating on me. They are both part of NATO, so this has to do with NATO cheating on the USA with another woman, LINDA. The article mentioned that the top commander needed more accurate attack air vehicles, and in the dream about my husband he had a need that the counselor suggested he meet with LINDA. I got the impression that LINDA was an acronym for five nations or groups of nations that our NATO allies were aligning themselves with over us, such as possibly L-Libya, I-India, N-Nigeria, D-Dubai, and A-Arab Emirates or Arab League of Nations, or something along those lines. So, basically LINDA fills this need for more military power.

Obama wrong for America

In this article, Obama supposedly came against Republicans over concern that they were trying to take down a safety net and that they were choosing something in the area of tax cuts at the expense of college students or adults on Medicare. Here I saw this related to my husband cheating on me with “LINDA” which would take down our marriage contract, which I saw as our NATO allies cheating on the USA with this “other woman”, i.e. choosing her over America and at the expense of America so that we are now or soon will be on our own, i.e. the plan is to put the US government under close supervision (the bunk bed with Steven in it, i.e. NATO troops) and then to put it into bankruptcy (which is why I was not sure if the bank would give me money from my joint credit account with my husband), and then to completely change the organization of our government.

Obama supposedly said that we all need to take part together in the financial loss, but I saw I was the only one sacrificing, i.e. our allies (my husband) chose LINDA, i.e. an alliance with other nations, over me. And, now I was going to have to be on my own. Obama said that we don’t have to forgo our nation that we trust in, but that is exactly what this is about, i.e. the USA making the sacrifice so that our “husband” can have this other woman and can leave us in the dust. I believe this goes to the prophecy in Revelation about the beast hating the prostitute and plotting her demise. I believe America is the great prostitute, yet I also see her as the institutional church in America, and perhaps the world, who is married to the government, yet no other nation fits the description of Babylon except the USA. Then, the article mentioned that the president assaulted people who have a dissimilar vision of the government, which I believe goes to these air attacks and storms and earthquakes, rebellions, et all world-wide for the purpose of disciplining the nations of the world in order to bring them into submission.

Earthquakes in Japan

This article speaks of power in the sense of electrical or nuclear power, yet I believe the Lord is using it to show political and global power and shifts in power. Steven was moved from David’s room (east) to the NW (John’s room) because he was destroying David’s stuff. I believe this is about how the US military has been destroying the property of other nations in the east and has been killing their people, and so we need to be removed and there needs to be a shift in power. Yet, this was intentional, i.e. my son was following the footsteps of his ancestors, which I believe goes back to the bombing of Pearl Harbor 70 years ago this December 7th. This was in inside job, too, I believe, as I have read up much on this previously. We provoked Japan into bombing us so that we could get into the war so that we could be the next super power and push other nations around. What goes around comes around, and I believe what these dreams are about are mainly about it being done to us what our nation has done to others as a judgment of God and as discipline for the wrongs we have committed world-wide. So, this is history repeating itself, only this time it is to take America (the USA) down. The impression I received from the article is that there are still mountains to climb in this process of global domination of this new world order.

Bombs in Afghanistan

Five NATO troops were killed along with four Afghan soldiers. The attacker was on foot. I was in my bare feet after leaving my husband with LINDA. I was on my way back to school. I checked to see if my keys to the apartment were in my pocket so that I could get back inside. The attacker was supposedly wearing a security force uniform which was what got him entrance to the base, so the “key” to get me entry into the apartment is really a security force uniform to gain entry into a military base so that I could carry out this attack against these soldiers, i.e. we killed our own. This “key” also leads into the next article.

The New Program

The G-20 has come up with a new monitoring system for the world’s economies, which will follow “key” increments, so this new monitoring system is really about a global security force to monitor the governments of the world, which is what moving Steven into John’s bedroom in a bunk bed over him is about, i.e. to monitor over him, i.e. over the US government, i.e. over the foot of John’s bed, not over his head. It will monitor how much I can get out of our “joint” credit account, i.e. the “joint” account between the US and its NATO allies, i.e. the World Bank. This sounds a whole lot like a lead up to the mark of the beast where we cannot buy or sell unless we have the mark and where everything, all the peoples and governments of the world will now fall under the rule of one entity.

After I recorded the dreams, and before I read the news articles, I prayed, “Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening,” and then I read I Peter 2:13-25:

Submission to Rulers and Masters
13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. 16 Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. 17 Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

22 “He committed no sin,
and no deceit was found in his mouth.”

23 When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. 24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Conclusion: This scripture applies to this new rule of the global order, too. We are not to resist it. We are to submit to it except in these areas which the Bible tells us about: 1. We are not to take the mark of the beast, i.e. a mark is a characteristic, symptom, indication, etc. In other words, we are to remain separate from the world and the world’s system and not to adopt their beliefs and practices. 2. We are not to compromise our faith, in other words, or to stop speaking in the name of Jesus, and 3. We are not to do anything contrary to God’s laws or that would be contrary to faith in Jesus Christ and what we are called to be and to do as his followers and as his witnesses. Other than those Biblical exceptions to obeying government authorities, there is never permission scripturally for uprisings politically or violently in order to try to overthrow governments. They are instituted by God, and even in Revelation it tells us that God is going to allow a beast to rule and to persecute and kill Christians but that we are to submit to Jesus Christ and to being willing to suffer and to die for the sake of our faith and our witness for Christ.

This passage also warns against using our freedom as a cover-up for evil. I believe the US government does this all the time as they give the impression they are spreading democracy (freedom) world-wide to these other nations when it is nothing of the kind. They are bringing the people of the world under slavery to this global order and it is forced through all kinds of atrocities our government has committed against the peoples of the world. Then, it speaks of receiving a beating for doing wrong. I believe this fits with the judgment that is coming against America for her (at least) 70 years of crimes against humanity. God is going to judge our nation, which is why we need to come out from her and be separate, i.e. not accept her character so that we don’t share in her sins. We need to repent of our sins of spiritual adultery against our one and only God, we need to humble ourselves, and we need to return to our Lord in full faith, surrender and obedience.

Gracious Father / An original work / April 6, 2011

How great are You Father; how great are You, Lord.
My heart so adores You; Your mercy outpour.
Your love and your kindness; Your gracious reward
Are treasures from heaven that we can’t afford.
So, freely they’re given and humbly received
When we bow before You on penitent knee.

O gracious Redeemer; my Master and King,
To You I owe everything - my offerings I bring
With whole heart devotion, to honor and praise
My loving companion and friend for always.
It’s You I serve only, to walk in Your ways,
So I have your promise for all of my days.

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

Sunday, April 17, 2011, 2:43 p.m. – This morning I sensed that I was to research, i.e. Google, LINDA to see if it came up as an acronym for something in addition to what I had already sensed concerning it representing other nations. There were several options, but the only viable one was this one: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TJM-473FPFC-27K&_user=10&_coverDate=06%2F01%2F1993&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=gateway&_origin=gateway&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=9836a1725c21be42a731e61928706130&searchtype=a

“LINDA” stands for “Laser-Induced Neutralization Diagnostic Approach.” There was mention in one of the articles about the rebels in Libya being defeated by sophisticated military tactics, as well as, in the dream, my husband (our allies) had a need that LINDA met, and the same article mentioned that the top NATO commander needed more accurate attack air vehicles, which I felt paralleled with our allies using LINDA to help meet this need of more precise attack aircraft. Also, the dream about the college professor type person needing a pamphlet or booklet of some kind may fit here, as well, since LINDA is obviously something a very smart person would think up. I sense that LINDA may be used in weather manipulation, but I am no scientist. I am just connecting the dots. LINDA fills the need for more military attack weapons that fly through the air.