Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, April 1, 2011

Brianna

Thursday, March 31, 2011, 5:12 p.m. – I took care of my one year old grandson today who was running a high fever. All he wanted to do was just sit in my lap all day and let me rock him, except for the times when he would let me put him in bed and he fell asleep. He was in pain and he was hurting and I hurt for him. So, I spent a great deal of time today comforting him with my love and with Jesus’ love for him, too. Then, his mother came to pick him up and then I lay down for a nap. I had a dream, but the only thing I recall of the dream was the name, “Brianna.” When I woke, the song, Your Grace Still Amazes Me, was playing in my mind. Just then, I had a vision.

The Vision: I saw an elephant on the right (east) facing left (west) and kicking with one leg like he was kicking someone or something to the left (west) of him. End

Brianna – female form of Brian – http://www.behindthename.com/name/brian - “Usage: Irish, English, Ancient Irish - The meaning of this name is not known for certain but it is possibly related to the old Celtic element bre meaning ‘hill’, or by extension ‘high, noble’.

The Lord has previously used a name which means “Ireland” in other dreams to illustrate the apostate, idolatrous institutional church in the west that is married to the US government. The meaning of “Brianna” is of Irish origin and it means “hill” or “high, noble.” I believe the Lord is combining my understanding of “Ireland,” as the idolatrous institutional church of the USA married to the US government, with the meaning of Brianna, which is “hill” or “high, noble,” to illustrate those on Capitol Hill in high positions who are part of the institutional and idolatrous Christian church here in America.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read I Timothy 2:1-7:

Instructions on Worship
1 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles.

My Understanding: I read several news stories that I believe the Lord is using to make practical application of the truths of his word to today’s world: Gadhafi: Leaders of airstrikes should go, not me - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AF_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-31-17-08-56; Gates calls for limited role aiding Libyan rebels - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-31-16-53-04; Boehner signals compromise in budget talks - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SPENDING_SHOWDOWN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-31-16-49-05.

I saw this elephant in this vision as representing some kind of political super power. As in all these news stories about Libya and Gadhafi, the Lord has shown me every time that we are Gadhafi, we are the pro-government forces, the opposition, the rebels, the terrorists, etc. So, when the news article stated that Gadhafi hit a rebellious posture, I knew this was speaking of the elephant kicking with its leg something or someone in the west (USA).

And, when it spoke of people in high-up positions defecting from his government, I knew this was speaking of the meaning of the name “Brianna,” i.e. “high, noble,” or “hill,” only as I continued reading, it became more and more apparent to me that this was not talking about Gadhafi’s government, or at least the Lord is not talking to me about Gadhafi’s government, but he is talking to me about people on Capitol Hill who are in high up positions and are part of the idolatrous institutional church here in America, as being those who are deserting, only I don’t think they are deserting post willfully, but they are being kicked out by the ‘elephant’. And, this elephant is in the east.

Gadhafi supposedly is calling for Western leaders to leave his country, and is accusing them of being influenced by control insanity. Well, that description definitely fits the US government and military powers. Yet, as I read through these news stories, the person they are calling Gadhafi fits both with the elephant as well as it fits with whatever or whoever is in the west who is being kicked (attacked) by the elephant’s leg (branch; member) . What this says to me is that, not only are we the pro-government and the rebel forces in Libya and that this whole uprising was created by the US/NATO/UN forces, and they are pretending there are these two sides as an excuse to go into this country and to attack and bomb its people and cities, but I am seeing that the Lord is showing me another attack here, and that is against the USA and against our government, and that parts of our government are actually involved in the dissemination of the USA government so that we can be taken over completely by the ‘elephant,’ i.e. the new super power of the world.

So, when this first article speaks of Gadhafi’s government falling apart from inside, what the Lord is showing me, I believe, is that our own government is divided between loyalty to the USA and loyalty to this new super power that is taking over the entire world, and we are being taken apart from within by our own people against our own people. It appears that this ‘elephant’ is now being led by NATO. And, it is coming after the USA to “kick”, i.e. to attack and to takeover. NATO is supposedly speaking of a new UN resolution to arm dissidents, only I have this sense that it is to open the door to more nations to join NATO forces, as in this second article there is mentioning of the “dissidents” being of a huge unknown amount, suggesting that this ‘elephant’ is growing in size and I am not yet knowledgeable concerning who all these new additions might be other than to refer to the 7 from a previous dream that crossed over and eliminated the 1 (the USA and believers in Jesus Christ), making an 8th king, as prophesied about in the book of Revelation.

This second article also alludes to the idea of the USA taking a turning point in their role in the world to where their future participation seems to be up in the air and the elephant appears to not include the US as part of the elephant at some point in the future, which fits with the prophecies in Revelation concerning the woman who rides the beast and how the beast hates her and so he plots her ruin and brings her to destruction. At some point the USA is going to be judged by God, and it sounds like it will be by this elephant (new super power) of enormous proportions. Words such as “abandoning” and “withdrawing” are used in connection to the USA, only I believe this is about more than just this conflict in Libya, as the Lord continues to show me that we have been taken over and have now taken a back seat to the rule of this new global power yet to be clearly defined, it appears.

Then, there is talk of budget cuts, only the article alludes to the possibility of cuts of people and not just expenses. The previous article spoke of assassinations of rebels, and the Lord has been showing me for some time that the true two sides are NATO/N.W.O. forces against innocent civilians, Christians and anyone standing in the way of the success of the rule of this ‘elephant.’ So, this could be speaking of making ‘cuts’ by taking out certain people in high positions in the US government.

And, then there was the allusion to the US government needing to relinquish power to this new super power of the world and that the US has been a determined and treacherous enemy that needs to be ousted, and that there needs to be a regime change, i.e. that we are no longer to be the super power of the world. As well, there was a reference to Al-Qaida, whom the Lord continuously shows me is supported by the USA government, and that it is a failure in this uprising, which I believe, again, the Lord is pointing to the US government as the failure in this uprising. The goal appears to be to drive the USA from power via this “kick” of the “elephant’s leg” at the west.

In this passage of scripture, Paul is urging that prayers, intercessions, requests and thanksgiving be made for everyone, including for kings and all those in authority. Since these news stories, combined with this dream and vision, are about kings and all those in authority and the things that are taking place world-wide in the moving of chess pieces, politically speaking, and the reality of the USA as we now know it becoming a thing of the past very shortly, it appears, I believe the Lord is calling on us, as believers in Jesus Christ, to now pray for our leaders and our nation, and I believe he wants us to pray specifically in this way:

• That we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness
• That all men be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth

Then, Paul gives us the basis, not only for this prayer for all men to be saved, but he shares with us the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It pleases God when we are saved and when we live in godliness and holiness. God our Savior wants all men to be saved. There is one God, Jesus Christ, our Savior, i.e. Jesus is God. He is our creator. He is one with the Father and with the Spirit, i.e. we serve a triune God who is three distinct persons and yet one God. So, it was God who died on the cross for our sins so that we could go free. And, it was God who rose again, triumphing over Satan, hell, death and sin so that we could be free from the penalty and the control of sin over our lives. God gave himself up for us, he became a man in human flesh, he suffered as we suffer, he was tempted as we are tempted, yet without sin, and he was despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with suffering, who took upon himself the sins of the entire world so that we would no longer live in slavery to sin but we would become slaves of righteousness. That is true freedom!

Your Grace Still Amazes Me \ Phillips, Craig And Dean

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me


http://www.christianlyricsonline.com/artists/phillips-craig-and-dean/your-grace-still-amazes-me.html

No comments: