Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Many Times

So Many Times / An Original Work / April 19, 2011

So many times when I hear Your word
Your Spirit speaks and my heart is stirred.
Send a revival my Lord, I pray.
Won’t You be Lord in our hearts now and always.

Humbly and gently I bow the knee.
Yours to be only is now my plea.
I come to Jesus at Calvary.
His blood provided the way we could be free.

Gracious Redeemer, my Lord and friend,
I know You’ll be with me to the end.
A crown awaits me in victory.
Jesus, enthroned above all humanity.

Sheet Music (with lyrics)

Audio/Sound (without lyrics)

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.