Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Witnesses

My Witnesses / An Original Work / April 26, 2011

You shall be called My witnesses
Unto Me in Jerusalem.
Harken to Me, won’t you believe
Jesus is calling you home?
Trust in Your Lord and God to save
Everyone who trusts His name.

Let everyone who says he’s saved
Honor and magnify My name.
Won’t you believe in Me today?
I have provided the Way.
I lay My life down for your soul.
Won’t you trust Me to make you whole?

Oh, how I love and care for you.
Would you abide with Me in truth?
Listen to Me, now hear My plea,
Won’t you trust Me with your all?
I gave My life, so you go free.
Won’t you bow down on bended knee?

Sheet Music (with lyrics)

Audio/Sound (without lyrics)

No comments: