Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Two-Sided Football Helmet

Tuesday, November 02, 2010, 11:13 p.m. – I woke up out of a sleep. I lay in bed praying to the Lord when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw a two-sided football helmet. It was one helmet, yet it had an opening for a head to the right (or east) and an opening for a head to the left (or west). I saw ever so faintly the face of a man behind the helmet, but the image was not clear or distinct enough to make out a face. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Matthew 4:1-17:

Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness
1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Jesus Begins to Preach
12 When Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, he withdrew to Galilee. 13 Leaving Nazareth, he went and lived in Capernaum, which was by the lake in the area of Zebulun and Naphtali— 14 to fulfill what was said through the prophet Isaiah:
15 “Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali,
the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan,
Galilee of the Gentiles—
16 the people living in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of the shadow of death
a light has dawned.”

17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

12:59 a.m., Wednesday, November 03, 2010 – I went back to bed and had another VISION: I saw a football player from the left (or west) tackling someone or something to the right (or east). I saw what looked like a star-studded horse saddle right where the football player was doing his tackling. On closer examination, the horse saddle was covered with diamonds and then it turned into a crown (like a beauty pageant crown).

Then, in the midst of all this I saw the face of George W. Bush, our former president. His image was followed by the name of a football team, “The Seattle Seahawks.” Then, I saw the beaters in a mixer turning around and the blades on the beaters began breaking off. Then, I saw the face of a local white-haired restaurant owner. After that, I saw a very large hairy monster. The monster growled and then it opened its mouth and people began falling inside the opening in the mouth. Then, I heard “Mammoth Cave.” END

The Seattle Seahawks are a professional American football team based in Seattle, Washington. They are currently members of the Western Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, joined the NFL in 1976 as expansion teams. Seattle is the only team to have played in both the AFC (American Football Conference) and NFC Championship Games. The Seahawks' first and only Super Bowl appearance was in 2006 for Super Bowl XL. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks

Mammoth Cave National Park is a U.S. National Park in central Kentucky, encompassing portions of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world. The official name of the system is the Mammoth-Flint Ridge Cave System for the ridge under which the cave has formed. The park was established as a national park on July 1, 1941. It became a World Heritage Site on October 27, 1981, and an international Biosphere Reserve on September 26, 1990. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth_Cave_National_Park
My Understanding: I read several news stories about the election or that were in the news the same day as the election news (Election Day), and these are the ones that caught my attention: Bush thought about taking Cheney off 2004 ticket - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101103/D9J8DI7O2.html; and Jubilant GOP wins the House, falls short of Senate - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ELECTION_RDP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-11-03-01-09-35.

Ok, I am not a sports person or a fan of professional sports, so I had to Google the subject of American football to have any understanding of how the game is played, though I have a very basic idea just from attending high school games when I was in high school 42 years ago. I believe the Lord here is using the analogy of a football team to show me what is really taking place here with this election. I noticed the colors for the Seattle Seahawks team were similar to NATO’s colors and colors being used by the N.W.O. Also, the Seahawks were the only team to play in two conferences, which I believe is significant here with the two-sided (allowing for two heads) football helmet.

I saw the two-sided helmet in three different ways: 1) Republicans and Democrats truly together under one head (helmet), 2) The U.S. Government and the N.W.O. together under one helmet with two heads, and 3) Bush and Cheney as two heads under one helmet. And, I saw the football helmet as a symbol of a player on the team and that there are two sides to the team (offense and defense, for example), but that they are still one team. So, it is with Congress, and so it is with our government and the New World Order and I suspect it was the same with Bush and Cheney. This reminds me of the second beast in Revelation which was a two-horned beast, I believe.

The main thing I learned about football is that all the players on a team wear the same uniform, which I believe is the uniform of the New World Order in this analogy, and each team member wears a number reserved for certain positions. The article (Wikipedia) mentioned that “at the periphery are the tackles.” Periphery is the area around the edge of a place (Encarta). The tackle came from the west and it was toward the east. I believe the real winner in this election was not the Republicans, but the New World Order, which is on the periphery. The article also mentioned that the number of players in a certain position depends upon the game and strategy, so the team leader may take a player out and replace him with another player because of a change-up in strategy or the game. I believe this illustration parallels over to our political system and that the Republicans and Democrats are working together on the same team and team players come and go depending upon the call of the team leader. Then, it said that “The last line of defense consists of three players…” This immediately said to me that this unholy trinity of the last days is the last line of defense of Satan’s plan to come against God’s people and to conquer the world.

This article about Bush and Cheney had football terminology all through it. Interestingly enough, Bush’s book, i.e. his memoir, is coming out on 11/9 (9/11 backwards). When I read about this book, I could not help but think about this:

Mein Kampf, English: My Struggle, is a book by Adolf Hitler. It combines elements of autobiography with an exposition of Hitler's political ideology. Volume 1 of Mein Kampf was published in 1925 and Volume 2 in 1926… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf.

Bush said in the book of Cheney: “He was seen as dark and heartless, the Darth Vader of the administration.” Images of Darth Vader have frequently come up in previous dreams. Bush also wrote that Cheney “had gotten out in front of my position.” I saw this as football talk, too. And, I also saw a parallel with this to this vision where I saw the face of a man behind the helmet and then, in another vision, I saw a football player from the west (N.W.O.) tackling someone to the right (U.S. Government), or it could be Cheney tackling Bush, as Cheney was seen as closer to the left politically than Bush, so if Cheney is the football player tackling someone on the right and he is in Bush’s position, then that puts Bush in the same position as Cheney (on the left, as Darth Vader and with the New World Order).

The article about the election said that “Resurgent Republicans won control of the House… ushering in a new era of divided government.” Here I saw the football player making the tackle as this win of the control of the House and I also saw the two-sided football helmet as this divided government of two heads under one helmet. And, it could also be the Republicans and Democrats as the two heads and the helmet as the New World Order. The article spoke of a “power shift,” which I see as the shift to the New World Order. It mentioned the “returns mounted.” The word “mounted” brought to mind the horse saddle that was star-studded and was filled with diamonds and which turned into a crown. This is speaking, I believe, of these voter returns as producing this crowned one, i.e. the antichrist.

Then, the article mentioned “Democratic incumbents in both houses falling” and I immediately saw these two beaters that were connected to the mixer (machine) and that worked together for the same machine and some of the blades of the beaters breaking off, so this is about losses of people on both sides and that both sides work side-by-side together for the same machine, i.e. the New World Order.

Sen.-elect Paul from Kentucky declared, “We’ve come to take our government back.” The Mammoth Cave of this second vision is in Kentucky and it was represented as a hairy monster that eats people alive. I believe, again, that this cave that is the longest cave system known in the world is another description of the New World Order and the Beast of Revelation that will eat people, in particular Christians, alive. Its mouth is as huge as this cave. And, its ability to consume the people of the world is equally as huge. It is a monster. This “new era of divided government” that they are talking about is the New World Order.

Jesus being tempted in the wilderness as recorded in Matthew 4 has often served as a picture of what God’s people will go through during the time of tribulation in which we will be tried with fire. I believe that our government in the USA is part of this team of the New World Order, that they all wear the same uniform, they work for the same machine, the two heads are under the same helmet, the team players are shifted around in order for a change-up of game plan or strategy, that this is all about the rise of the Beast and the antichrist, and the coming of the time of tribulation or the Great Tribulation, depending upon where we are in that timetable presently, etc. And, we, as Christ’s followers must learn from the example of Jesus’ temptation of Satan how Satan works and how to defeat him with the Word of God; the Sword of the Spirit. We must know the truth and the truth will set us free.

And, we must also learn from Jesus’ example the importance of the message of repentance to be preached throughout the world because the time of Jesus’ return is very near. If we are living out of fellowship with Jesus Christ, we need to repent so that we can be like Jesus to the world, which is in great need of the Savior, before he returns.

I Want to Be Just Like You / Philips, Craig and Dean

He climbs in my lap for a goodnight hug
He calls me Dad and I call him Bub
With his faded old pillow and a bear named Pooh
He snuggles up close and says, "I want to be like you"
I tuck him in bed and I kiss him goodnight
Trippin' over the toys as I turn out the light
And I whisper a prayer that someday he'll see
He's got a father in God 'cause he's seen Jesus in me

Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
I want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see
Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me

Got to admit I've got so far to go
Make so many mistakes and I'm sure that You know
Sometimes it seems no matter how hard I try
With all the pressures in life I just can't get it all right
But I'm trying so hard to learn from the best
Being patient and kind, filled with Your tenderness
'Cause I know that he'll learn from the things that he sees
And the Jesus he finds will be the Jesus in me
Right now from where he stands I may seem mighty tall
But it's only 'cause I'm learning from the best Father of them all

No comments: