Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Road to Victory

Gal. 6:14:
“May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.”
The Road to Victory

Wednesday, November 03, 2010, 8:13 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: We were prisoners at some kind of institution. There were guards at every exit. We knew they had plans to kill us. There was a woman who came to see us who seemed to be in charge. She talked with us about a paper we had to sign before they killed us. I think my husband was with me. I found the page we were supposed to sign in the back of what looked like a phone book, so I tore the page out of the book. I rolled it up with something that looked like a sports bottle and I waited to be killed. I had resigned myself to death being imminent.

My husband was not so resigned. He did not have a paper to sign nor did he intend to sign it or to give up so easily. We (or I) had gathered together certain articles that I felt would lead up to our ultimate death. They were sequential in order. I think we were just missing the last article (a physical piece of something).

Then, the tables were turned and suddenly I had something that served as a lasso and/or as a whip in my hands and I used it on the woman. Then, I stepped on her body as though I was claiming victory over her. Then I realized we may not have to die after all. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Matthew 5:

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount
1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.
The Beatitudes
He said:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

My Understanding: I read these news stories: Republicans ride voter unrest to control of House - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101103/D9J8L1G01.html; Al-Qaida in Iraq threatens attacks on Christians - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101103/D9J8LC8G0.html; Obama signals compromise with GOP on tax cuts - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-11-03-14-58-04; and Republicans promise limited government - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ELECTION_RDP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-11-03-14-58-45

From what I have read of these news stories, I believe the Lord is showing me that the institution mentioned in this dream is the institution of government within the confines of the constitution of the United States of America. The guards at every exit are the laws contained within that constitution and the checks and balances established within the constitution. The woman, I believe, represents true Israel, i.e. the church (Ref: Revelation 12). And, my husband and I represent our government leaders and the New World Order. The church wants to kill the New World Order because the church wants to kill Satan.

After the election, the Republicans gained a big win and the Democrats also had some wins. I believe they are on the same team so it really doesn’t matter who wins or who loses as far as Republicans and Democrats go. I believe the real winner is the New World Order (the Beast of Revelation). The Republicans supposedly have “seized control” of the House like I seized control of this woman in the dream who I thought was going to kill me. One of the Republican representatives said: “We’ve been given a second chance and a golden opportunity.” I saw this in relation to this turning of tables and me with lasso and whip in hand, with the woman down on the ground and with my foot on the part of her body that produces offspring (another reference to Revelation 12).

The articles kept repeating certain phrases such as ushering in a “new era”; “shifting balance of power;” “a victory;” “change course;” “a new political order;” “second chance,” etc. I believe this is talking about the New World Order as this “new political order” and “new era” that has been ushered in with this election. The article said that “Republicans scored the biggest party turnover in more than 70 years…” (WWII began a little more than 70 years ago and so did Hitler’s rise to power.) I saw the “turnover” as this “tables turned” in the dream which allowed me to have a lasso and whip and to be able to stomp on the woman and her offspring. The article mentioned the race being “powered by tea party support” and I could not help but think of the mixer in last night’s vision with the two beaters that were losing blades but that both beaters (Rep. & Dem.) were connected to the same machine and they worked together side-by-side doing the same work.

The article said that “Democrats conceded nothing…” which made me think of how my husband did not concede anything in the dream. He was not prepared for death. He was not giving up that easily. I was about to give up, though, and so I rolled this document up thinking that my time was up. My husband decided he was not going to sign something. Obama declined to endorse the Democratic candidate, Frank Caprio, so signing is like endorsing. Then, the article about Obama signaling compromise said that “He virtually abandoned his legislation – hopelessly stalled in the senate…” He said, “I’m going to be looking for other means of addressing the problem.” So, here I saw the piece of paper I rolled up and didn’t sign yet as Obama’s legislation, perhaps.

Yet, in this last article about the Republicans promising limited government it said, “Republican leaders vowed Wednesday to roll back the size of government…” Stop! I knew right here that what I had rolled up and was being asked to sign was something ensuring reducing the size of government, so here I am representing Republicans who have conceded to roll back (the paper rolled up) the size of government (represented by this document), only now I don’t have to roll back the size of government because there has been a change of game plan and a turn-around and now I have a lasso and whip in my hand and I am stomping on the woman and her offspring (ref: Revelation 12).

There is a whole lot of talk in these news articles where I was representing Republicans and then Democrats and my husband was representing Democrats and then Republicans, the point of which is that we are married and as thus we are one flesh. So, there really is no difference between one or the other. They are only against each other when they are scrimmaging and that is for the benefit of the public, for entertainment and also as the greatest deception and manipulation there is.

I believe very much what the Lord is showing me here is that the New World Order (the Beast) won this election and that the victory he won; his triumph is over this woman of Revelation 12 and over her offspring. It is a temporary victory, though, because Jesus won the battle over Satan a long time ago. That brings me to the article about Iraq. I believe the Lord has shown me over and over again that we are the ones in charge in Iraq. We are the head of Al-Qaida. We are the insurgents. So, the USA/N.W.O. are the ones killing the Christians in Iraq and it will work its way to America and that is really what this victory is all about – this election allowed for the expansion of government worldwide and the conquering of the woman and her offspring. I am representing the evil one here only because I am an American and because the Beast is God’s divine instrument of judgment and I am the Lord’s servant who writes about the judgment, so the Lord allows me to identify with the ones who will kill those who put him in office – ironic, huh?

I couldn’t help but notice how the article mentioned that the number of Christians in Iraq “has plummeted since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion as the community has fled to other countries.” Why would Christians flee from a “Christian nation” coming to their rescue? That ought to tell us something right there. We are called the “Great Satan” for a reason. The article says that Al-Qaida’s “front group in Iraq”, i.e. the U.S. government, “has threatened more attacks on Christians following a bloody siege at a Baghdad church that left 58 people dead, saying that the ‘killing sword will not be lifted’ from their necks.” Is that kind of like a lasso and whip and a foot down on the woman and her offspring pinning her down to the ground? The Lord is using me to show us that it is us who is doing this, not some foreign nation or group. We, the U.S.A. are sending Christians fleeing for their lives. And, this is coming to America or God’s judgment is coming to America first. The group said, “We will open upon them the doors of destruction and rivers of blood.” Wow! They said, “All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for the muhajedeen (holy warriors) wherever they can reach them.” The article stated that “The statement (from the militant group) did not specify any one location…”

This passage of scripture fits so well with this, too. These are Jesus’ words of encouragement to his church at this time of great persecution. We are blessed when we mourn, when we hunger for righteousness, when we show mercy, when we are pure of heart, when we are persecuted because of righteousness, for ours is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are we when people insult us, persecute us falsely, and say all kinds of evil against us because of our faith in Jesus Christ. We are to rejoice and be glad, because our reward in heaven is great. We must stand firm in our faith even if it means our death, because we will just get to see Jesus sooner.

No comments: