Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Apartment Number

Monday, November 29, 2010, 6:08 a.m. – I woke this morning out of a dream.

THE DREAM: The dream ended with my husband and I moving into a new apartment and a new apartment building. Two young men who had lived in our previous building had also moved into this building. I saw one of the men outside. I lightly punched him in the abdomen or chest and I said something to him about how we were going to live in the same building again and how his roommate was a nice young man. I think I really liked his roommate.

When we arrived at the parking lot, someone in a small car parked in the street in front of the space where we were going to park and he instructed us to park behind him in the parking lot, only I think we ended up slightly to the right (or east) of his car.

We began unloading our cars. The couple from this other vehicle was still standing around their car. I walked over to the front of their car, scrunched down, and I peeked inside the front windshield and saw their two children sleeping. The children looked like the children of my youngest (military) son. While I was looking inside the vehicle, the two children woke up and they began to get out of the car. The 3 year old was in the back on the passenger side of the vehicle, and I saw her begin to exit out the door.

We went inside the building. We put some things in the apartment and then went back to the car. I had 3 keys in my pocket. All 3 of them looked like keys to lock boxes of some kind. Two of them were the same size. I decided that these two went to the apartment. The slightly larger one I determined went to the car.

When I got back to the apartment, I couldn’t remember which apartment was ours. My husband couldn’t remember, either. I knew that our apartment was on the north side of the hall, so I knew the general location, but I could not remember which specific apartment was ours. I saw that the two young men who had lived in our previous apartment building were moving in right around the left (west) corner from our hall and that their apartment was located on the west side of that hall. Then, I noticed that our middle son (not the military son) had moved into the apartment right across the hall (east) from these two young men, which would make his apartment southwest of my husband’s and my apartment, and the two young men then west of my son. I noticed that my son’s apartment door had no doorknob and not even a hole drilled for a doorknob, which seemed particularly odd.

Anyway, the dream ended with me trying to figure out how I was going to get the number for our apartment so that I could get back inside of it. I considered calling the office and thought how they shouldn’t just give the number to me over the phone without some kind of security code or question or something so they make sure it is really me asking the question. I also thought about writing the number down, once I got it, and putting it inside my purse, but then I thought that if the key and the number were together that it would make it possible for someone else to get into our apartment. END

I woke with a headache from trying to solve this problem in my dream, but thank the Lord, once I got out of bed and sat down to have my quiet time with the Lord, he took the headache away! Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Mark 11:12-25:

Jesus Clears the Temple
12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.
15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written:

“‘My house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations’?

But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’”

18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

19 When evening came, they went out of the city.

The Withered Fig Tree
20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

My Understanding: I read these news stories: US tries to contain damage from leaked cables - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101129/D9JPOQ2G0.html; Citing deficit, Obama freezing federal worker pay - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101129/D9JPU8N00.html; and Lawmakers return to Capitol to clean up leftovers - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101129/D9JPSE8G0.html.

In the deficit article I saw that “the move” to a two-year pay freeze for federal employees paralleled over to this move into this new apartment building and new apartment. The article said this was going to require broad sacrifice and that sacrifice must be shared by the employees of the federal government. Here I saw the sharing in relation to these two men who shared an apartment. Then, the article said that the freeze would apply to all civilian federal employees, but would not affect military personnel. Here I thought about how my middle son, who is a civilian, not my military son, had moved into an apartment in this building. If I am representing Obama, then my children would be children of the federal government, i.e. their employees. So, it appears that everyone in this apartment building is non-military, i.e. civilian government employees.

Then the article mentioned that Obama didn’t reach the decision about the salary freeze “lightly” and here I thought how I had punched one of the people from the shared apartment in the chest “lightly.” It was one of those punches like you give to someone you like and with whom you are buds. There is a certain amount of implied comradeship involved in this punch. The article said the freeze would make only a “small dent in the nation’s $1 trillion-plus budget deficit.” Here I saw that the “small dent” was related to the punch in this man’s chest and that chest is symbolic for a strong box in which we keep money and valuables, like in a bank. The article called this “small dent” a symbolic gesture that would show the White House got the message. The “symbolic gesture” of me punching this guy in the chest was to give the message to his roommate that I really liked him, so it appears that this is about making a dent in the chest (savings; valuables; money) of the nation in a symbolic gesture to let the White House know that I really like him/them.

The article also mentioned a proposal of a three-year freeze in pay for most federal employees. The daughter of my military son who was getting out of the vehicle was a 3 yr old, so this could mean this has begun. This same deficit commission of Obama’s also suggested there be cuts to Social Security benefits, higher taxes for millions of Americans and the child tax credit and mortgage interest deduction would be eliminated. Many people who live on Social Security, i.e. people who have paid into this program for their retirement, live on so little any way and will have their pay cut. People with small children will have their pay cut and those who depend on that mortgage interest deduction on their taxes will have a pay cut, and higher taxes will mean pay cuts for most Americans, so it sounds like federal employees may not get an increase in salary but most Americans will get a pay cut. Someone called this a “slap at working people” and that “To symbolically hit at federal employees I think is just wrong.” I saw both this “slap at working people” and the “symbolic hit at federal employees” as this light punch in the chest that I gave this man as though I was his bud and to give a message to his roommate (Washington) that I liked him.

Then, in the article about lawmakers returning to Capitol Hill, it stated: “Obama says the new START treaty that would reduce nuclear weapons arsenals in the U.S. and Russia is a ‘national security imperative’…” Here I saw that this is related to this apartment shared by me and my husband (America’s allies or New World Order partners) that we have both lost the number for and can’t get back inside to finish the move.

The main article that I saw related to this dream was the one about the “leaked cables.” I had a vision the night before, which I am still working on, where I sensed the Lord was showing me these various cables as clowns, i.e. as jokes, and the “U.S. pressure tactics aimed at hot spots” as Obama with a gun in his hand aimed at me (America, Christians, or people of the world, perhaps) and then he pulled the trigger.

The article said: “In the wake of the massive document dump by online whistleblower Wikileaks…” In my dream, the children (offspring) of my military son were the ones “waking up” and I had to squat down to see them and that is what woke them and then the 3 yr old got out of the vehicle where she had been asleep. The article said that “the cables unearthed new revelations about…” Here I saw that windows are often symbolic of “revelation” and that by me looking through the window at the sleeping grandchildren I wakened them and they began to arouse and the 3 yr old, for sure, came out (was unearthed) of the vehicle. This was the vehicle (means to accomplish something) of my military son or of the U.S. government/military and she was his offspring, so I believe the Lord is saying that these “dumps” supposedly by Wikileaks are really the offspring of the federal government of the U.S.A. It is obvious that the “leaks” are a joke and that they provide false and misleading information, but that they have a purpose, and it probably has something to do with providing an opportunity for our government to increase security.

Then, the article mentioned that the publication of the disclosures could become a problem for the officials concerned and for any secret initiatives they had preferred to keep quiet. Here I saw this as related to the apartment that me and my husband were to share but that we had both lost the number for and that we could not get back inside and would need to have some kind of security questions answered to make sure it is us wanting the number. I also saw this related to the new START treaty between the U.S. and Russia and that it is not on the up-and-up but has ‘secret initiatives’ contained within it that they would prefer to keep quiet (secret) from the people.

The article mentioned that the massive release of these documents had already prompted U.S. diplomats to scramble in recent days to shore up relations with key allies in advance of the leaks. I saw the “key allies” in relation to the keys to this apartment and the key to the vehicle, yet we were unable to use the “key allies” to open the door to this apartment because we had lost the apartment number. I am still not sure what that means. The article talked about “behind-the-scenes conduct of Washington’s international relations, shrouded in public by… handshakes at photo sessions…” In last night’s vision, there were secret handshakes going on like people have in private clubs and fraternities or orders like the freemasons, for instance.

In the dream, I was concerned about writing the apartment number down on a piece of paper and placing it inside my purse along with the keys to the apartment out of fear that might give a robber access to our apartment. Supposedly, and I don’t know how much of what is in these cables is true and how much is made up or how much is “cleaned up” so that we only have what knowledge the government wants leaked, these “cables could compromise private discussions with foreign governments,” according to the article. And, “when the substance of private conversations is printed… it can deeply impact not only U.S. foreign policy interests, but those of our allies and friends around the world,” the White House said. So, if the “keys” represent our allies and I am concerned about placing the keys (our allies) and the apartment # printed on a piece of paper, i.e. these private conversations or secret initiatives, in the same purse (prize money; booty; available funds; etc.), and what is printed (the leaks) are a byproduct (offspring) of the federal government, what does that really mean? It is crooked, for sure.

Lastly, the article said: “Italy’s Foreign Minister Franco Frattini on Sunday called the release (of the leaked cables) the ‘September 11 of world diplomacy,’ in that everything that had once been accepted as normal has now changed.” I saw here the release of my 3 yr old granddaughter from this vehicle as related to the release of these leaked cables. There is much I don’t comprehend here but what I do understand is that the Lord has often shown me, and others, the New World Order as a toddler or more specifically a 3 yr old. I have seen in previous dreams the N.W.O. (or beast of Revelation) released out of the Washington, D.C. vehicle and is now out on its own, i.e. it appears that everything that we once accepted as normal has now changed and that the real “September 11 of world diplomacy” is the release of the New World Order and that part of that is the release of these doctored or altered cables for evil purposes and the cutting of American’s pay checks, etc., and so the true move and the true new apartment is the New World Order (beast).

We know that in the book of Revelation that it is addressed to seven churches and that most of those churches had something wrong about them that needed to be corrected and that God told them to repent or else. Following that we have the judgments of the last days and the persecution and killing of Christians. God is judging the wicked but he is also allowing his saints to undergo severe persecution at this time in order to purify his bride and make her ready for his return. There are definite parallels between the cleansing of the temple here in Mark 11 and God’s judgment on the earth in the last days in which he judges the church and the nations. The story of the withered fig tree is also related to the judgment of the last days as God will judge his people who are not bearing fruit so that they will bear fruit. So, this is what all this is truly about, I believe.

This song was playing in my mind when I awoke this morning:

God is so Good / Unknown

God is so good,
God is so good,
God is so good,
He’s so good to me!

He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He’s so good to me!

I love Him so,
I love Him so,
I love Him so,
He’s so good to me!

I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
He’s so good to me!

No comments: