Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pummel

Sunday, November 28, 2010, 9:48 p.m. – I was in bed to go to sleep and was praying when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw clowns, several of them and different kinds. I saw a boot kick up into the air from the right to the left (east to west). I saw a human bare foot, too, and it also kicked up into the air, sort of out in the middle, as did the boot. And, I saw a human hand on the right (or east) spread out like it was a starfish and then the fingers spread apart in the middle as if to form a V. In all of this, I also saw a plume of feathers over to the right that were curled at the right (or east) end toward the west. As well, I saw what appeared to be an elephant’s trunk on the right (or east) coming down from above (the sky). The trunk began to rise up into the air, and as it did I could see that there was all this slime that was hanging from underneath it. Somewhere in here the word “pummel” came to mind.

I think it was here that I saw what looked like drawings I have seen of God in heaven sending down a sword upon the earth and striking the earth with his sword.

There was one image after another after another in rapid succession to where it was impossible to keep up with all that was going on. Mixed in among all these images were images of various family members within my family. Some of them appeared to be in a sequence of some kind all in a row or a line. Somewhere in these images I saw what appeared to be two people giving each other some kind of secret handshake like people would do who were in a fraternity or a private club or secret order of some kind.

Then, I saw the face of Obama straight ahead of me, so north. He was facing me (south). He raised his arm and when he did I could see that he held a gun in his hand. He pointed the gun straight at me and shot. Then, it looked as though someone grabbed his arm. I saw a rather large arm and then there was a struggle, i.e. a battle of some kind that ensued. When it ended, I could still see Obama alive. I heard in my mind someone say that Obama was the “king of kings and lord of lords.” I said in my mind, “Jesus Christ is the only King of kings and Lord of lords!” Then, there was another battle of some kind. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Mark 10:32-45:

Jesus Again Predicts His Death
32 They were on their way up to Jerusalem, with Jesus leading the way, and the disciples were astonished, while those who followed were afraid. Again he took the Twelve aside and told them what was going to happen to him. 33 “We are going up to Jerusalem,” he said, “and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the Gentiles, 34 who will mock him and spit on him, flog him and kill him. Three days later he will rise.”

The Request of James and John
35 Then James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to him. “Teacher,” they said, “we want you to do for us whatever we ask.”
36 “What do you want me to do for you?” he asked.

37 They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.”

38 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said. “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?”

39 “We can,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40 but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

41 When the ten heard about this, they became indignant with James and John. 42 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 43 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

My Understanding: I read this news story: Leaked US cables reveal sensitive diplomacy -
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101129/D9JPFDGO0.html.

In the vision, I saw several clowns and different kinds of clowns, too. In this news article it states that “hundreds of thousands of State Department documents leaked Sunday revealed a hidden world of backstage international diplomacy…” Then, the article goes on to describe these classified cables that have been “leaked”. There were many, many cables and there were different kinds of cables, too. I had the strong sense that the “clowns” in my vision were to be compared with these cables and that these leaked cables are a practical joke, i.e. either they are severely doctored or they are meticulously altered or are made up for some kind of affect that they want to have, i.e. that the government wants to have as I believe the Lord has shown me that these leaks are a byproduct of the U.S. government. It is so obvious that they are not telling the truth or that they are doctoring the truth to say what they want revealed publicly.

Supposedly the documents detail occasional U.S. pressure tactics aimed at hot spots in Afghanistan, Iran and North Korea, only in this vision I saw that it was Obama who had a gun in his hand and he had it aimed right at me and he shot the gun, and maybe the shot is really these leaks that are intended to stir up something for their evil purposes or perhaps this is to be taken literally that what this is all about is an excuse, perhaps, to come after people, whether it be Americans or Christians or the people of the world, and to kill them literally. Either way, the “U.S. pressure tactics” that are aimed is a gun aimed at the head of the American people and the world and Obama is the one holding the gun.

This article said that the “massive release” was “sure to ruffle feathers in foreign capitals.” In the vision, I saw a plume of feathers to the east, so I take it that this plume of feathers I saw in the vision is related to the “ruffled feathers” in “foreign capitals,” so that would mean that the events I saw take place on the right (east) in this vision is taking place in foreign countries, not in the USA. If that is so, which it appears to be, then when the article said that these cables “provided often unflattering assessments of foreign leaders,” what came to mind was this elephant trunk that was coming down out of the sky and that when it was raised in the air to where you could see what was underneath it, there was all this slime hanging from underneath it. Slime is slang for “A despicable or repulsive person.” It is also “A mucous substance secreted by certain animals, such as catfishes and slugs.” http://www.answers.com/topic/slime.

The article speaks of handshakes at photo sessions among senior officials in “behind-the-scenes conduct of Washington’s international relations,” and here I saw the two people exchanging a secretive handshake in this vision. The article also spoke of how these leaked documents supposedly represent “field reporting,” which it says is often “incomplete information” and “does not always shape final policy decisions.” The “shaping” that I saw done in this vision was the shaping of a human hand into something that resembled a starfish and then into the shape of a V. (I will get back to this later.)

I don’t understand all of this right now, but I do know that it is related to the events of the last days, that this is about the rise of the beast of Revelation, that this is about “pummel,” i.e. to be hit with repeated blows, it is about government leaders who are slime underneath, it is about judgment of Almighty God, it is about persecution and killing of the saints of God and the people of the earth, it is about struggles and warfare, battles – some physical and some spiritual – and it is about the beast and the antichrist and ultimately ends with Jesus Christ returning to the earth, judging mankind, taking the saints of God to be with him, and him setting up his millennial reign on the earth for 1,000 years, i.e. he is the ONLY King of kings and Lord of lords. This is a spiritual battle and it is going to get so much worse.

The story of Jesus’ crucifixion has many parallels, not only to our own death to self and crucified lives when we receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, but it also parallels over to the events of these last days as we, as saints of God, will go through similar suffering as Jesus did when he was on the earth and many of us will die literally for our faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus asked his disciples if they could drink the cup he was to drink and be baptized with the baptism with which he was to be baptized, and they thought they could, but they really had no idea what that meant, but they soon learned. It meant that they, as Jesus’ followers, would suffer as he suffered and that many of them would die martyr’s deaths. And, that is the cup we will be asked to drink and the baptism we will be asked to participate with Christ in when the beast comes to reign on the earth for 3.5 years, because the saints of God will be persecuted and killed for their faith in Jesus Christ. And, that is what this really is all about. That is why it is so important that we get our lives right with Jesus and we get on fire for our faith in Jesus Christ instead of just going through the motions. Time is short.

The Motions / Matthew West

This might hurt, it's not safe
But I know that I've gotta make a change
I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something
'Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life

No regrets, not this time
I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let Your love make me whole
I think I'm finally feeling something
'Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of this life

'Cause I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking,
"What if I had given everything,
instead of going through the motions?"

take me all the way (take me all the way)
take me all the way ('cause I don't wanna go through the motions)…

No comments: