Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That would be Hypocritical

Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 5:32 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: Rick and I were not married. We were involved with each other physically, though, i.e. we washed each other. And, we were leaders of a college ministry. I realized that we could not continue the direction we were heading and still be leaders of this group. That would be hypocritical, as we had made such a strong statement previously about people in leadership not living sinful lifestyles. So, I decided that the only solution was for us to get married, but that would require that I get a secular job that pays money, and it had been a while since I had a paying job, as mainly what I did was volunteer work.

So, I met with Rick and I told him what I thought, i.e. my plan. I believe he agreed with me. Then we went to the meeting of the college students. We were about 15 minutes late for the meeting, so many in the group had already left. So, it was a much smaller group. I had forgotten to wear my slacks, so my legs were bare. There was another person there who was, or who had been in charge until we arrived.

I was supposed to make some chocolate chip cookies, but all the dough produced were two very lumpy cookies. The person who had been in charge told me to make them anyway, so I did. Then my two cookies, along with two deviled eggs and some other food items, were placed on a tray together and were placed in water, I believe. That was supposed to make them ready to eat.

I eventually did put on a pair of slacks, too, that I had gotten out of a drawer that looked like a filing cabinet drawer that was over to the right (or east) and was facing north. I also hid some other articles of clothing that were in full public view sitting on a chair, as they were private and I did not want them to be seen by people coming into the room. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Luke 8:16-18:

A Lamp on a Stand
16 “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. 17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. 18 Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him.”

7:16 a.m. – While praying this through, I had A VISION: I saw Obama. Then, where I saw Obama, I saw an orange/yellow tiger with black stripes. The tiger was facing toward me with his paws resting up and over some kind of wall or barrier between the two of us. He looked perfectly at ease, i.e. he appeared relaxed and like he was just hanging out. END

My Understanding: I read these news stories: Big legal setback for Obama's health care overhaul - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101213/D9K39OVG1.html; and House Dems stew over Obama's handling of tax deal - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101214/D9K3IN3O0.html.

Yellow - a color that lies between orange and green on the visible spectrum, e.g. that of butter or ripe lemons. It is one of the three primary colors of pigment (Encarta). Orange – a color often associated with danger or warning of danger. Black – absence of light; carried out in utmost secrecy; dishonorable; evil; etc. (Encarta).

Tiger - Tigers are very large and strong, and the biggest feline. They have orange fur with black stripes, and a white underside. The black stripes usually extend to the white underside. The stripes are used to keep them hidden while hunting… Tigers live in Asia, mainly from India to China and in Southeast Asia. http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger

I do not understand all of this yet, so I will share what understanding I do have. I believe that this dream and this vision about the tiger have to do with these two news articles, yet there is something greater that they are really all about. I saw the yellow/orange tiger with black stripes with its paws up and over this wall or barrier of some kind as related to the health care overhaul. The tiger and its colors are a picture of danger lying in wait, of evil, and of something or someone from Asia, possibly, and in particular China and India. This “roadblock” that Obama’s healthcare overhaul is facing is this wall or barrier that this tiger is resting upon and is just waiting. It appears to me that the tiger also represents Obama and that his paws are over and are also resting upon this roadblock.

This first article states that the healthcare law “heads for almost certain eventual judgment by the U.S. Supreme Court.” In the dream, my husband and I (we were not married in the dream) had been washing each other, which I see as covering for each other, kind of like “I got your back.” I decided we could not continue heading that direction and still be leaders of this group, because it would be hypocritical. So, there is an element of hypocrisy wrapped up in the direction our leaders have been headed with our nation. My solution in the dream was for Rick (my husband) and I to get married, i.e. to make our relationship legal. A judge, in real life, ruled that Obama’s healthcare overhaul (at least part of it) was unconstitutional, i.e. it was not lawful just like my relationship with my husband in this dream was not lawful, so there is also a parallel there between the unlawfulness of my relationship with my husband in the dream to the unlawfulness of Obama’s healthcare overhaul.

So, I realized at this point that if the tiger represents this healthcare overhaul with its paws up and over the barrier, and the tiger also represents Obama, India and China, and they are the ones with their paws up and over this barrier and are just hanging around waiting for something to happen, and if the healthcare overhaul also represents two people or people groups not in legal relationship with each other and thus are being hypocritical and are now deciding to stop the hypocrisy and to make the secretive relationship legally binding, then what is unconstitutional is really related to a secretive relationship with China and India or with Asia in general that certain factions of our government have been involved in and now they have decided to make it legal, it appears.

In the dream, my husband agreed with me that we should get married, i.e. that we should make our relationship legal and no longer be operating in secret and hypocritically. In this first article, the judge who ruled that Obama’s healthcare overhaul law was unconstitutional was agreeing with those who will take control of the U.S. House in January, and in the second article, the White House was nearing agreement with the Republicans, who are postured to take control of the U.S. House in January, so according to these two articles, the agreement is with those who will take control of the U.S. House in January. This vision depicts those in control as sitting and waiting as a tiger with black stripes and with Obama involved with the tiger in some way. So, the agreeing here with those who will take control of the U.S. House in January is directly related to the agreement of a marriage contract, i.e. for making a private and secretive relationship legally binding.

In the dream, my husband (not my husband in the dream) and I were washing each other, which I saw as a sinful activity for two people who were not married to each other. This second article spoke of a strained relationship between Obama and House Democrats, “who have backed him on key issues even when it cost them politically.” Here I saw this back washing in the dream as this covering for each other and keeping secrets with each other. Then, the article said that the Democrats feel as though Obama “misled them about his intentions and made needless concessions to Republicans.” Ok, the Lord has shown me over and over again that Republicans and Democrats all answer to the same boss, basically, so they are really one. So, this is not about Obama misleading the Democrats and joining in with the Republicans behind the backs of the Democrats. This is about Obama siding with China and India, perhaps, against the American people and that is the true unconstitutional relationship that has been going on behind the backs of the American people and that we are the ones being misled and betrayed.

Then, Obama said that “he acted honorably…” and claimed “some liberals would feel sanctimonious about how pure our intentions are and how tough we are by refusing to compromise…” Well, I don’t believe Obama has acted honorably nor do I believe that his intentions are pure and there is definitely a compromise going on behind the backs of the American people and that is a compromise between our government and the New World Order and/or with Asia which is lying in wait with its paws up and over this barrier and just as relaxed as can be as though there is no question as to who is going to be in control.

Ok, then the article stated that Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida said: “Obama had House Democratic leaders go through what turned out to be Potemkin meetings with his staff, when the real negotiations were being done elsewhere.”

Potemkin - a Russian officer and politician who was a favorite of Catherine II and in 1762 helped her to seize power; when she visited the Crimea in 1787 he gave the order for sham villages to be built (1739-1791). http://www.wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn.

The Potemkin was a pre-dreadnought battleship of the Imperial Russian Navy's Black Sea Fleet. The ship was made famous by the Battleship Potemkin uprising, a rebellion of the crew against their oppressive officers in June 1905 (during the Russian Revolution of 1905). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_battleship_Potemkin

Ok, so Potemkin is related to rebellion, mutiny (rebellion against legal authority), seizing of power, etc. This fits, as I believe our government leaders, or certain factions within our government are handing our nation over to the control of a New World Order and it sounds as though Asia, including Russia, is involved in this change of command. The other part of this is the idea that meetings were taking place that were in form only but that the real negotiations were taking place someplace else. The article implied deception on the part of Obama with the Democrats while he was making backroom deals with the Republicans, but I believe what is really going on, based upon everything the Lord has been showing me about this for years now, is that the real “backroom deals” that are going on are outside the U.S.A. and they are with other nations and that the real victims in all of this are the American people who believe what they read in the news and who think that this is all about Republicans against Democrats when it is really about our government selling us out to other nations.

These news articles are related to lies, deception, backroom deals, etc. This passage of scripture says that there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed and that there is nothing hidden that will not be made known, i.e. brought out into the open. The dream and vision together with these news stories suggest that the secret relationships our government now has with other nations will one day soon be out in the open, i.e. that there will be no more hypocrisy but that a marriage is going to take place, i.e. we are going to see who really is going to be or is in control of the government of the U.S.A. one day soon. The Bible tells us this day is coming when the beast will rule the entire world.

This passage of scripture also exhorts us, as believers in Jesus Christ, to not conceal our relationship with Jesus Christ but to put our light on a stand so that all can see. Jesus did not die for our sins so that we could have a secretive relationship with him hidden from everyone in our lives. He died so that we could be free from all deception, hiding, etc. and so that we could be free not only from sin but free to be in open and honest relationship with Jesus Christ, not living in hypocrisy, i.e. claiming one thing but doing another like our government leaders are doing. Time is really short. Many, many people need to know Jesus. We need to be in a right relationship with Jesus Christ. The scripture tells us to be careful how we listen. Listening involves not just hearing with our ears but responding to what we have heard by doing what we have heard. We can’t keep going on claiming to be in relationship with Jesus Christ while hiding our lights under our beds and living like the world. One day everything that has been hidden will come out into the open. We need to be living for Jesus in all honesty and devotion and by listening to him and doing what he says.

Crucified With Christ / Phillips Craig and Dean

As I look back on what I thought was living
I'm amazed at the price I chose to pay
And to think I ignored what really mattered
‘Cause I thought the sacrifice would be too great
But when I finally reached the point of giving in
I found the cross was calling even then
And even though it took dying to survive
I've never felt so much alive.

As I hear the Savior call for daily dying
I will bow beneath the weight of Calvary
Let my hands surrender to His piercing purpose
That holds be to the cross but sets me free
I will glory in the power of the cross
The things I thought were gain I count as loss
And with His suffering I identify
And by His resurrection power I am alive

For I am crucified with Christ and yet I live
Not I but Christ that lives within me
His Cross will never ask for more than I can give
For it’s not my strength but His
There's no greater sacrifice
For I am crucified with Christ and yet I live

And I will offer all I have
So that His cross is not in vain
For I found to live is Christ
And to die is truly gain

No comments: