Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Line

Friday, December 17, 2010, 5:19 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: My husband and I had gotten in a line to go somewhere. He got in the front of the line and in the middle of and in front of a set of glass doors facing north, then he went to use the bathroom to the southeast while I stood and held his place in line. Nonetheless, another line was formed to my left (or west) which became the official line, so I moved over and stood in that line, which put me behind several other people. This line stretched from this left door in a southwesterly direction and the line was curvy.

My husband returned to the line and joined me in this other line, and then the line began to move, so we followed, only now we were in a vehicle instead of traveling on foot. At some point along the way we pulled into a driveway to the right (or east). We were traveling north. Then I realized we had lost the rest of the group, so we pulled back out on to the street and kept driving in the direction that the other people had gone. I think we had an idea where they were heading. I felt as though it was a campsite.

We arrived at the destination. The people were there, so we got out of our vehicle, and we began to mingle with the other people. Our adult daughter was with us plus we had a small child, i.e. a toddler was with us. She was playing on the playground and then she was pushing or was pulling another child down some cement steps, so I went to stop that and to encourage her back onto the playground.

A friend of mine from nearly 30 years ago (in real life) was there. She invited me to a mom’s of young children meeting once a month or once a week. I wondered how I would fit with the other moms now that I was much older, i.e. I am a grandma. Mary assured me I would fit in just fine.

Then we all gathered together for a meal. We were supposed to pay some kind of dues to cover the cost of the meal, so I got out my wallet and change purse to pay. I know I paid 4 dimes and, I believe, a nickel. I had a nickel in my change purse that looked as though it had been ripped in half, so I showed it to the person to whom I was handing the money.

We sat down for a meal, but by this time most of the people had left. There were maybe 5 or 6 of us at the table. I know that I talked about my daughter, who had long dark hair. The toddler with us was still on the playground. Then I heard her crying. I wondered if my husband would get her or if I should. Then, I woke up to the sound of her crying still ringing in my ear. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Luke 8:22-25:

Jesus Calms the Storm
22 One day Jesus said to his disciples, “Let’s go over to the other side of the lake.” So they got into a boat and set out. 23 As they sailed, he fell asleep. A squall came down on the lake, so that the boat was being swamped, and they were in great danger.
24 The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Master, Master, we’re going to drown!”

He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm. 25 “Where is your faith?” he asked his disciples.

In fear and amazement they asked one another, “Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him.”

My Understanding: I read these news articles: 'Ratlines' threaten White House Afghan war plans - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101217/D9K5KAF80.html; Bill preventing big tax hikes heads to Obama - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101217/D9K5K1P00.html; and Officials: CIA station chief pulled from Islamabad - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101217/D9K5N9U80.html.

RATLINES - The title of the article with “Ratlines” in it stood out to me since this dream was about standing in lines, and then following one of those lines to a camp. The article spoke of a “clandestine traffic that snakes along the rough roads of the country’s East and South, providing insurgents with weapons and other supplies from neighboring Pakistan.” Then, the article spoke of commanders reports concerning the gains the U.S. has made in Afghanistan in the past year. Then, the article said: “But those gains are undercut by the ease with which militants exploit the fluid border with Pakistan. ‘There’s a ratline running right down there’ into Pakistan, said Col. David Furness…”

Ratline “(nautical) is a small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship; they form a ladder for climbing aloft” – http://www.wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn. “Ratlines were systems of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in South America, particularly Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, and Chile…” http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratline_(history)

Ok, so I saw this “ratline” as first of all as this path that my husband took southeast to go to the bathroom, i.e. to “the fluid border with Pakistan.” I see myself as representing the U.S.A. and my husband as NATO in this scenario. I also saw the “gains” that the US supposedly made in Afghanistan this past year as this line my husband started in front of these double doors. While he was gone on his trip to the bathroom (Pakistan), the line formed to the west of me and so I moved over, thus those “gains” were “undercut” by this other line forming and me joining the other line. Since this article mentioned that it was “militants” who exploit this border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, then it suggests that we (US/NATO) are the militants, which the Lord has consistently shown me over and over again. So, this “traffic” that “snakes” along the country’s south and east is this line I and my husband ended up in that stretched south and west and that was headed northeast. If the two doors represent Afghanistan and Pakistan, then the first line was formed right on the border between the two and the second one was formed west of the border, which could mean simply that it was in Afghanistan or that it was of the west (Europe, US).

Then the article mentioned that Adm. Mike Mullen toured small U.S. bases near the front lines in Helmand and Kandahar provinces Thursday, which made me think of the front of these two lines in front of these double doors with Kandahar as the front of the line on the east side of these two doors where my husband began a line and Marjah as the front of the other line and Helmand as about where I and my husband would have entered the line after he returned from the bathroom, i.e. from the fluid border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Mullen said “There have been improvements but there is still a long way to go.” I saw the “long way to go” as this line that was moving northeast in the direction of Russia. Mullen spoke of militant refugees in Afghanistan allowing fighters to “regroup and rearm before returning to Afghanistan…” and here I saw the “fighters” as my husband who returned from the “fluid border” to Afghanistan and to another position in another line, which appears to be in Helmand, so we are the ones who regrouped and rearmed.

The article continued by speaking of “safe havens” of the “insurgency,” so I saw this as this camp we were headed toward as our “safe haven” and that we are the true insurgency in Afghanistan. Our safe haven could be Kabul (the capital). Or, it could be Russia.

General J. Cartwright spoke of combined US-Pakistani efforts along the Afghan border have been moving faster in the past two months. This reminds me of being on foot in line and then all of a sudden being in a vehicle which can move much faster than on foot. He mentioned that this combined effort is “turning in a direction and accelerating at a measurable pace,” which I also saw as going from on foot to being in a vehicle with a foot on the accelerator. And, this vehicle was headed toward this camp that ended up with five or six people sitting around a table together, which then brought to mind the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council. My “daughter” was a topic of discussion around this table, and the U.N. Security Council is considering India for permanent membership. Russian Federation, the US, United Kingdom, China, and France are the five permanent members but Germany is usually included (the P5+1), and I did see a recent article that called this the “Six permanent members” though I found nothing to show that Germany has been made a permanent member. That is our “safe haven” for our “insurgency.” And, our move this direction (the New World Order) is “accelerating” and “is definitely starting to have an effect.”

The General Assembly elected Colombia, Germany, India, Portugal and South Africa to serve as non-permanent members of the Security Council for two-year terms starting on 1 January 2011. The newly elected countries will replace Austria, Japan, Mexico, Turkey and Uganda. http://www.un.org/sc/members.asp

TAX BILL – I saw parallels here between this news article about these “ratlines”, i.e. the lines that “rats” (sneaky; mean; deceitful; untrustworthy; betrayers) get into and this article about the tax bill. The tax bill is “on its way to President Barack Obama for his signature” compares to the US/NATO getting into this “ratline” on the way to their “safe haven” and the U.N. Security Council, i.e. New World Order. This bill is supposed to be helping the American people but the ultimate goal is not to help us but to help those in power to gain control of the whole world and we are dispensable.

Rep. Dave Camp said “This is just no time to be playing games with our economy.” Here I saw the toddler of ours as playing on this playground only the “games” are not just with the economy of the USA, but with the whole world, and not just with the economy, but with human lives at stake. The Lord has often shown me the New World Order as a toddler.

The article said: “The bill extends them (the tax breaks) for two years, placing the issue squarely in the middle of the next presidential election, in 2012.” Ok, here I saw my husband as squarely in the middle between these two doors, but then he went to the bathroom and while he was gone I moved over to this other line which was to the west (or left) of the first one and in front of the door to the left (west). On a timeline, that would move this extension (line) to nothing and instead we are getting into another line altogether, which is what the Lord, again, keeps showing me. All these promises our government is making the American people we can’t count on because we are accelerating this approach toward this New World Order being in control and then all the promises our government leaders have made the people of the USA will be a moot point (non-existent).

Then, the article spoke of this bill costing $858 billion which would be added to the deficit. House Majority leader Steny Hoyer said: “I know that we are going to borrow every nickel of this bill.” Immediately this brought to mind how I paid dues of 4 dimes and one nickel to this meal (of the UN Security Council/New World Order) and how I showed the person I paid a nickel in my purse that was ripped in half. In real life my husband reminded me that something ripped in half was usually a sign of something that was to be discarded. I learned that Thomas Jefferson is on the US Nickel and he is the one who wrote the Declaration of Independence, so symbolically speaking, this would mean ripping the Declaration of Independence in half and throwing it away. That has not been done yet, but I was showing that this is in my purse, i.e. this is my “booty” or “prize money” or amount that is available to spend, so I am showing that this is available, i.e. the tearing up of the U.S. constitution.

Then, the article mentioned a possible 45% rate as an estate tax and I thought how 4 dimes and a nickel add up to 45, so the picture here is that they represent percentage of some kind. I looked up the dime and FDR is on the dime. He represents WWII as the way we got out of the Great Depression and the New Deal. FDR was also a promoter of the New World Order - http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/nwo.htm. Anyway, as I gave this prayerful and thoughtful attention, I realized that the cost (the dues) to enter this New World Order is 4 X FDR and 1 Thomas Jefferson, or 40% FDR to 5% T.J. (or the Declaration of Independence) and that comprises the 5 permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, but that the nickel (the US) is going to be ripped in half.

CIA - In relation to the toddler and why the toddler would be crying, I don’t quite understand that yet. I did see a possible link between this part about the toddler pulling another child down the stairs with this article about the CIA operative being ratted out and pulled out from Islamabad. The article called this a “complication on the front lines…” which also parallels with these “front lines” in Afghanistan and this timeline leading up to the next presidential election that have to do truly with the acceleration toward this New World Order. I did look up the meaning of “cry” which says: “to plead or profess something as a reason or explanation; to call or shout out loudly; to make a natural high-pitched characteristic call; to proclaim something publicly as being for sale, etc. (Encarta). So, the call or cry could be the ratting out of this CIA agent or it could be all the signs we are now seeing that reveal to us the N.W.O.’s plans are the cry or call that is letting us know that time is short and that their plans are accelerating and that it won’t be long.

This passage of scripture in Luke is about a storm and about Jesus being asleep and the disciples being afraid. A major storm (the Great Tribulation) and/or this New World Order is about to hit our planet big time and we will feel as though Jesus is asleep and that he is not paying attention. We have to know that God told us this was going to happen a very long time ago and that he is absolutely in control even if he appears to be asleep. He may not calm the physical storms as he did for his disciples, but he will calm the storms raging within us as we go through these difficult times if we will surrender to his sovereign will and we put our absolute faith and trust in Him.

‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus / Louisa M.R. Stead / William J. Kirkpatrick

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”

…Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Thee!
How I’ve proved Thee o’er and o’er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Thee more!

No comments: