Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, December 6, 2010

King of the Birds

Friday, December 03, 2010, 2:59 a.m. – Last night, before I fell asleep, I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw Obama, then gold, and then a gold crest of some kind that appeared in a cross-like or leaf-like shape. Then I saw someone standing in the northeast facing the southwest holding a woman, with the woman stretched across his arms, and then he dropped her or he tossed her in a southwesterly direction and I heard “woman overboard.” END

Then, this morning, I woke from A DREAM: I remember that I was planning to take my daughter dress shopping. I also remember that my husband and I were outdoors somewhere and that we were sleeping on the ground in what appeared to be sleeping bags of some kind. I was wearing an off-white sleeveless night gown. I think I had set the alarm clock for 6 a.m., but that I had woken up before it went off and while it was still dark outside.

There were other people sleeping out there, too, so I didn’t want to turn on a light and wake anyone. So, I went into the bathroom. My husband was already inside, so I closed and locked the two entry doors to the bathroom. We could have the light on inside there.

When we came out of the bathroom, I think everyone else was up, and the kids had been assigned to do some house cleaning. I watched the job they were doing, though, and from what I could see, they were doing a very surface-level job. It looked as though they were trying to clean without soap and water, because the rag they were using just seemed to be smearing and smudging everything they wiped, in particular the bathroom sink. END

I went back to bed a little later on and had ANOTHER DREAM/VISION: I saw a large crowd of people coming my direction (south or southwest). There was a man in front of the crowd leading the way. He had on a shirt that said “Champion”. Then, he jumped into the air and gave the motions of stuffing a basketball into a net. And, then it got silent. END

My Understanding: I read these news articles: WikiLeaks dropped by domain name provider - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WIKILEAKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-03-05-11-07; Heading off tax increases: Compromise taking shape - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101203/D9JS90IO0.html; Foreign help arrives to help Israel fight fire - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISRAEL_FIRE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-03-08-03-46; and President Obama in Afghanistan on unannounced trip - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-03-11-17-09.

In the vision, I saw Obama, then gold, then a gold crest that was in a cross-like shape.

Crest - the highest stage or culminating point in an activity or achievement; heraldry a small animal, bird, or other heraldic symbol of a family or office, placed above the shield in a coat of arms or used alone on a helmet (Encarta).
Gold - a medal that is made of gold or something representing gold, given as a first prize for excellence or winning a competition (Encarta).
Goldcrest - The Goldcrest, Regulus is a very small passerine bird in the kinglet family. Its colourful golden crest feathers gives rise its English and scientific names, and possibly to it being called the "king of the birds" in European folklore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldcrest. The scientific name Regulidae is derived from the Latin word regulus for "petty king" or prince, and comes from the coloured crowns of adult birds. This family has representatives in North America and Eurasia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinglet

This is not the first time I have seen Obama as “king” of all; king of the world; etc.

In this first vision, I saw someone in the northeast holding a woman in his arms. She was stretched across his arms and then he dropped her and I heard “woman overboard.” In the first three articles someone or something is being dropped. In the first article, Wikileaks is dropped from EveryDNS and from Amazon.com Inc. In the article about the fire in Israel, water is being dropped by helicopter onto the fire. And, in the article about the compromise on tax increases, it alludes to the possibility of an extension of unemployment benefits, and an extension of existing tax cuts for taxpayers at all income levels, etc. being dropped. And, in the 4th article, a private meeting with Karzai in the presidential palace is also dropped.

I saw these “extensions” as these arms extended out holding the woman. I also saw them as the “arms” in a “new arms control treaty with Russia” that dropped the woman. Then, the tax compromise article also said this: “For Obama, that has meant entering into negotiations with Republicans whom he has long held at arms length, particularly those in the house.” So, it appears that Obama is the one with extended arms holding the woman who he then drops. The article on the Wikileak drop said: “Domain name providers normally don’t drop their clients unless the clients themselves have breached their user contract. ‘WikiLeaks is not behind the disturbance here, but individuals trying to disturb Wikileaks’ operations,’ he said.” The article continued quoting Rickardsson: “’I don’t believe… I think they’ve been under pressure,’ he said referring to U.S. authorities.

Going to the dream next and skipping down to the part about me waking up before the alarm went off while it was still dark outside and me going into the bathroom which was already occupied by my husband who was sitting down on the toilet, and me closing and locking both doors (northwest and south): The article about the Wikileaks mentioned ‘the latest batch’ of classified U.S. diplomatic cables. Previous articles referred to the leaks as “dumps” and “dump” is a slang word for using the toilet. So, it was my husband who was “dumping” this latest batch of diplomatic cables. If I am the president, my husband could be the U.S. government. If I am the U.S. government, then my husband is the New World Order/allies.

The article about heading off taxes spoke of “private talks” between Obama/The White House and congressional Republicans, so in this case, I could be representing The White House with my “off-white night gown” and my husband could be Congress, as I know there is really no difference between Republicans and Democrats, though this could be speaking of this new administration, or it could be talking about private talks with Russia in this secretive arms treaty. The purpose of these “private talks” was supposedly for the purpose of compromise over an extension of unemployment benefits and tax cuts. Yet, I believe it is more serious than that, though this could be part of it. It appears to me that this may be about Obama dropping Congress or the USA as a whole and/or Karzai and/or Israel as he steps out in his role of King, conqueror, champion with his slam dunk. To make a slam dunk is to make a forceful move against… and it sounds as though he is making a forceful move on many fronts.

While in this bathroom behind closed and locked doors, my husband took this dump. When we came out of these “private talks” behind closed doors, someone had assigned the kids to do some house cleaning, only they were not using soap and water so they were smearing everything they wiped with a rag. Immediately what came to mind were these definitions:

Smear – spread something over surface; to deliberately spread damaging rumors about somebody; to severely defeat a competitor or enemy (Encarta).

Rag - a newspaper with low journalistic standards, or any newspaper regarded with contempt (Encarta).

This news article said: “…Amazon.com Inc. – who had provided Wikileaks with the use of its servers to distribute embarrassing State Department communications…” Ok, here I saw Wikileaks as the children of the U.S. government, the servers as the “rag” that was distributing (smearing) embarrassing… Ok, what was clear to me is that these children were doing a very surface-level job, i.e. they were just covering the surface of all the dirt that was underneath, which I believe the Lord has shown me something similar to that before, i.e. that these documents were altered or doctored or the information being disseminated was controlled by the U.S. government for their political and evil purposes, and those evil purposes are for the defeat of an enemy or competitor, which includes the U.S.A. In other words, our government leaders are involved in a plot to destroy our nation for the purpose of world domination and rule. And, we are only one nation among many who are now coming under the control of the New World Order, and that includes Israel, too, it appears, as this article about Israel is showing her need of the help of the international community.

So, in reality, these Wikileaks were planned leaks by our government and husband (New World Order) for the purpose of defeating the USA and other governments so that the New World Order could rise as king of the world, and somewhere in here this treaty with Russia that has nothing to do with the disarming of nukes, I believe, is part of these “private talks” and “compromise” with the New World Order. This article about the compromise spoke of it “taking shape” and the “shape” that I saw in this vision was that of this “goldcrest” or gold crest, which has to do with a king of all “birds” and a new symbol of office on a coat of arms, so this is about Obama taking on a new position as king in the New World Order, it appears.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Luke 1:46-55:
And Mary said:
“My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.
51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
54 He has helped his servant Israel,
remembering to be merciful
55 to Abraham and his descendants forever,
even as he said to our fathers.”

I believe the Lord here is comparing Jesus Christ, the true Messiah, to this “king of the birds” of the New World Order who is conquering nations and dropping those who are of no use to him/them. Whereas the arms of Jesus Christ extend mercy to those who fear him, and perform mighty deeds, the arms of Obama are those of weapons (nuclear) and are for the purpose of “woman overboard,” i.e. for dumping anyone he and the New World Order chooses to dump or drop or throw overboard; discard in their quest for conquering the world and coming out on top (the crest) and winning the goal (the gold) of their conquest.

Then, this passage says that God’s arms are also used as instruments of judgment against those who are proud. He will bring down rulers from their thrones (the woman thrown overboard, perhaps), i.e. Congress, Karzai, Israel’s leaders, perhaps, etc. I believe God is using Obama and the New World Order as divine instruments of judgment on nations right now but that the Lord God will one day turn in judgment on them, as well.

God promises to be merciful to those who fear him, i.e. those who have placed their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as Messiah, Savior and Lord. He will judge the wicked and bring down haughty rulers, yet he will lift up the humble. We know from reading Revelation how this is all going to turn out. God is going to allow the beast to rule for 3.5 years. He is going to allow the saints of God to be severely persecuted and killed for their faith in Jesus Christ, and I believe that is all part of this “dropping” of “the woman”, too, as the woman very possibly represents true believers in Jesus Christ, as well. Yet, the Lord will be with us and will see us through whatever he takes us through and will bring us safely home to be with him forever. We don’t need to fear man or what he can do to us. We just need to keep trusting in Jesus Christ and remain firm in our faith to the end of all things.

No comments: