Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

He Was Dead

Thursday, December 23, 2010, 7:12 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: I was in a room that looked like a hospital room. I decided to get inside something that looked somewhat like an incubator. It was filled with a kind of liquid, but it had a breathing tube inside. So, I got inside of it and then I sealed it from the outside just like I was sealing a lid on a Tupperware dish. So, I was inside of it, yet I was also on the outside looking at myself on the inside. I found this interesting and humorous to look at myself this way. I held the container up in the air with my hands as I examined it from various aspects. I enjoyed this process.

I am not certain of the order of this next part, but in real life I had a very close friend who died of cancer 12 years ago. Her initials were B.H. In this dream, she was dead, yet there was someone who was alive who had the same name as her, only this other woman had another name in front, so her initials were something like G.B.H.

Anyway, there was a child present who loved B.H. like I loved B.H., and the child was confused as to why this other person had the same name. So, I explained to the child that even though this other woman had the same name, she was not the B.H. that we had known and loved.

Back to the hospital room, I was now out of this incubator-Tupperware dish and now a man I knew decided he would go inside the dish-incubator. I was there with him for a while, observing him on the outside to see any signs that he might be losing oxygen or that he may be experiencing difficulty in breathing, but he seemed fine.

I needed to go somewhere, so I left for a while. When I returned, the man was dead. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Luke 15:11-32:

The Parable of the Lost Son
11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.
13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired men.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

My Understanding: I read these news stories: 2 wounded in blasts at 2 embassies in Rome - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_ITALY_EMBASSY_BLAST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-23-12-11-31; Storm lashes California and leaves polluted water - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_STORM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-23-06-31-45; Obama hoping for low-profile Hawaiian vacation - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_VACATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-23-07-04-24; and 9/11 responders' $4.2B aid package called miracle - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONGRESS_HEALTH_ATTACKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-23-06-31-55.

I am struggling somewhat to understand this in its entirety, so I will share with you what I do understand. The word “package” was used both to describe bombs in Europe and a 9/11 responders’ aid package that Congress voted to approve and that Obama said, according to this last article, he was eager to sign. In the dream, I was inside what I saw as a package or a container of some kind that was small and hand-held yet I was also on the outside looking inside. A man later entered the same or a similar package (container), only he did not survive. He died.

The article about the storm mentioned contaminated water. There was a liquid of some kind inside this container that I was inside of. The beaches were closed in CA. Jonathan E. Fielding, “director of the Los Angeles county public health department” said: “It could well be (a nice day at the beach) but we will be monitoring and testing water and we won’t recommend people go back there until we’re sure it’s safe.” Here I thought how I was monitoring myself inside this container (incubator; Tupperware dish) from the outside and later I monitored the man both inside and outside the container before I left and then he died.

Then, there is the article about Obama on vacation. It said that he was politically rejuvenated, that he began his vacation on a high note, he was victorious with the approval of several bills in Congress before he left to go on vacation, he felt as though he and Congress had made progress, the last weeks before his vacation gave him a “much-needed boost”, and it said that the president was looking forward “to spending a few days outside the glare of the Washington spotlight.”

Here I saw how I was in this process of examining myself inside this incubator and how much I was enjoying the process of this examination. I also thought here about how I left but before I left I stayed to make sure that “the man” was doing ok inside the incubator. I often symbolize Obama in my dreams as he represents America and I represent America in my dreams because that is where I live. And, Obama stayed an extra few days to make sure things were taken care of in Congress before he left.

The picture I am getting here is that the “incubator” is Washington, D.C. since Obama said that he was looking forward to spending a few days outside the glare of the Washington spotlight, and I was looking at myself inside this incubator and was examining (on the spotlight) myself, but then I got outside of the incubator and I left. I see the man inside the incubator as Congress or as the government of D.C. that I stayed to make sure was ok and in good standing before I left. In the dream, when I returned, the man was dead. I am not sure what that means yet, whether it is literal death or if it means political death because of a change in administration, so I will wait on the Lord for that one.

Sandwiched in between these examinations of myself and of “the man” in the incubator was a child who had loved B.H. and was now confused because another person, who I also felt was myself but outside myself at the same time, had the same name only with one additional name. This confused the child. When I saw the initials B.H. I thought immediately of Barack Hussein (Obama). Then, when I saw the initials G.B.H., I thought of George H.(W.) Bush as well as George Bush Hussein. One of the bills that Congress passed before Obama went on vacation was a bill that would extend George Bush’s tax cuts, etc. This upset some of Obama’s people because they felt that he was siding with “the other side.” So, I saw the “child” as those who put their faith and trust in Obama to be who they thought he was when they elected him, so they are confused because he is starting to act like George Bush in many ways. The idea I am receiving from this is that the Barack Hussein (Obama) that was elected is dead and now George Bush/Barack Hussein/George H.(W.) Bush is the one that is alive.

Ok, this leads me then to the article about the 9/11 responders’ aid bill that Congress passed and that Obama is “eager to sign” before Obama went on vacation. It spoke of a “smaller aid package” than “originally envisioned.” Here is I saw this incubator (government of D.C.) that I was holding in my hands that I was inside of but that I escaped from. The package supposedly provides money “to monitor the health of rescue and cleanup workers…” Here I saw how I was “monitoring” myself and then I was monitoring the man inside this incubator that was filled with liquid. Liquid can mean “easily converted to cash.” There was money involved in all these bills that were signed. A lawyer for the 9/11 responders said his clients were “ecstatic.” All I could think of was how I was so elated at monitoring myself inside this package and how humored and joyful I was in the process.

The lawyer said, “This is the recognition, compensation and health care they so richly deserved.” Here I thought how this package is being represented by this incubator that I was inside of and that was filled with liquid (cash?) and how I was enjoying so much looking at myself, which makes me think that this is about Obama enjoying the recognition, compensation (the liquid), etc. that he feels he deserves for a job well done.

The article said that “Democrats also produced a video showing former Republican President George W. Bush and other GOP lawmakers praising the heroism of first responders in the days right after the attacks.” Now, I know that 9/11 was an inside job and that our government is to blame for the events of that day, as well as their cohorts in crime from other nations in the world. So, when George W. Bush was praising the responders, it was hypocritical because he helped to sign their death warrant. He and his dad and the powers that rule the world are responsible for the deaths of all the people who died that day. So, even though he survived, many, many people (Americans) did not. And, I am getting the same picture here with the use of G. for George in front of Barack Hussein (Obama) and the B. for both Bush and Barack showing that Obama is following in their footsteps and that the plan is for the destruction of the government of the USA so that the New World Order can take over and rule the world. I believe ultimately this is what it means when I returned and “the man” (America; the government of America; the constitution) was dead.

I had another dream yesterday that I am still struggling through which also ends with someone dead, and I am getting the same sense from that one as I am getting from this one and it has to do with some kind of “doomsday”. I don’t know the timing.

In this passage in Luke, we have the very familiar story of the prodigal son. I believe that America has been like a prodigal son to God for some time. God is waiting for us to come back home, to realize that the things of this world will never satisfy our deepest longings, and to be willing to humble ourselves and to seek forgiveness for going astray before it is too late. Time is short. Don’t wait until it is too late.

To Know You / Casting Crowns

To know You is to never worry for my life
To know You is to never give into compromise and
To know You is to want to tell the world about You
‘Cause I can’t live without You

To know You is to hear Your voice when You are calling
To know You is to catch my brother when he is falling
To know You is to feel the pain of the brokenhearted
‘Cause they can’t live without You

More than my next breath
More than life or death
All I’m reaching for, I live my life to know You more
I leave it all behind, You’re all that satisfies
To know You is to want to know You more
To know You is to want to know You more

To know You is to ache for more than ordinary
To know You is to look beyond the temporary
To know You is believing that You’ll be enough
‘Cause there’s no life without You

All this life could offer me
Could not compare to You, compare to You
And I count it all as loss
Compared to knowing You, knowing You

No comments: