Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Computer Connection

Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 8:00 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: I was planning to have a party and to invite all the people who had been in our college group that had previously met in our home over a course of seven years (and which had ended, in real life, in 2006). I did not have the people’s current mailing addresses, and I was quite sure that many of them had moved by now, gotten married, changed names, etc.

I decided that I would get on my computer and that I would email the people of the group, even though I knew that many of those old email addresses may not be good any more, and I knew that some of those emails would probably come back to me undelivered. I figured that I could get through to some people in the group, and that some of them might have the current mailing addresses of some of the other group members and that I could get those addresses from them.

When I arrived at my computer, though, I realized that someone had moved it and that it had a different connection at the top, i.e. the power (or connection) cord from the computer went above the computer to a group of wires connecting above my computer and into which my computer was now plugged. There was some way that my computer was also connected to something to the right (east) of it, but that is not as clear.

So, I sat down to write the email and to let the group know that I needed their mailing addresses so that I could send them a party invitation. I decided I would take a picture with my cell phone to send with it and I did take several pictures of people in groups, maybe family groups. There was something here about taking a picture of people they had not seen before, though.

I finished taking the pictures and then I realized that I had left the wire (used for recharging the cell phone, too) at home that I use to connect between the computer and my cell phone, and that is used to transfer photos or files from the cell phone to the computer. So, I was not able to include a picture with my email, yet I did intend to do so later when I sent out the actual invitation. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Luke 13:22-35:

Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”
He said to them, 24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26 “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27 “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

28 “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”

Jesus’ Sorrow for Jerusalem
31 At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him, “Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”
32 He replied, “Go tell that fox, ‘I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ 33 In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!

34 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

My Understanding: I read these news stories: Iraqi lawmakers approve new government
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_IRAQ?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-21-08-33-45; and Support builds for approval of US-Russia nuke pact - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101221/D9K865LO3.html.

When I read the article about Iraqi lawmakers approving a “new government,” it immediately brought to mind how I went to my computer and now it was connected to a power source of connected wires above (overhead) my computer and was somehow also connected to something in the east, though that was not clear. I also thought about how, in this dream, I was reconnecting with a group that had met in our home over a course of seven years, which brought to mind how the USA entered Iraq in 2003 and it has been seven years that we have been in Iraq, so the impression I am receiving from this is that this “new government” is not of the people of Iraq (not by their choice), but that their “computer” has been moved (changed direction) and that they are now plugged into a power source above them, yet there is also a connection with an old group.

Ok, then I read the story about the US-Russia nuke pact (treaty). The treaty is called “New START.” This brought to mind this reunion with our old college group that was being planned that was going to be a “party” invitation. The article said:

“The United States and Russia negotiated the New START pact to cap nuclear weapons and restart weapons inspections in the spirit of U.S. efforts to reset the relationship between the former Cold War foes.”
Here I saw this invitation to a “party” for the purpose of reuniting old friends as this “resetting” of “the relationship between the former Cold War foes.” I saw the “New START” as this reunion, and I also saw the “cap” as this new connection to a power source above our heads. In other words, this is about the New World Order, a political party similar to the Hitler Nazi party or to the communist party of Russia, and that is what this treaty is really all about. The “New START” is really the rule of the New World Order (the connecting wires above my computer) over the entire world.

The article terms the treaty or the pact as an “accord.” Here I saw this connecting cord (power cord) between my computer and these connecting wires above as this “accord.” The article also stated that Adm. Mike Mullen, “chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, sent a letter to lawmakers reiterating support for the accord.” This made me think of the email I was sending to the members of our old group which was an invitation to a party and how my computer was now connected to these connecting wires above my computer. So, the “support of the accord” has to do with first of all sending emails via my computer which is now connected to these wires above, and it also an invitation to a reunion of an old group and to a party, so Mike Mullen was sending an invitation basically to join this “party” and to regroup with this old group of former friends, so he is supporting this New World Order.

Then, the article said:
"This treaty enhances our ability to do that which we in the military have been charged to do: protect and defend the citizens of the United States. I am confident in its success as I am in its safeguards. The sooner it is ratified, the better," Mullen wrote.
Ok, Mullen says that the treaty represents protecting and defending the citizens of the United States, which for me would be “home.” Only, when I sent the email, I was not able to send a photograph (image) with the email because I had left my “charge” cord for my cell phone (communication device) which also transfers images from my phone to my computer at home. Basically, this means that I am representing Mullen and I have left this “charge” to “protect and defend the citizens of the United States” at home, so I am not able to include that in my communication and in this request for addresses so that I could send out this invitation to this party reuniting old friends in a “New START.”

In the dream, I knew that I did not have all the current addresses for the old members of the group, so I asked others that I did reach to get me that information. “Address” can mean “to say something to somebody, or make a speech to an audience.” What I saw here mainly is that Hillary Clinton spoke to Republicans (supposedly) opposing the treaty and her talk with them convinced them to support the treaty so that one Republican ‘sent the strongest signal’ which made me think of the ‘signal’ necessary to have a connection in the wireless world of computers and cell phones. If the computer being used to send these messages is connected to the New World Order, then it sounds like some people are being strong-armed into agreeing to this new treaty, and though the article speaks of it being between Democrats and Republicans, what I see is that it is about the governments of the world submitting to the New World Order and being strong-armed into submission.

The article lastly indicated that the treaty “would establish a system for monitoring and verification.” The article was speaking of U.S. weapons inspections, which is the cover-up, I believe, for the real purpose of the treaty, yet in the dream there was a “system” of connected wires (cords connected together to make an accord) over top of my computer, and over my computer monitor, that now everything I sent went through this system. This “system” thus is The New World Order yet it is also connected to who rules and monitors the Internet and it is a system of monitoring and verification of the citizens of the world as so many people today are connected to the Internet and can be monitored. A system that involves verification, though, sounds like a precursor to the Mark of the Beast.

This is not the first time the Lord has shown me that this treaty with Russia is really and truly a treaty of the New World Order and that it is not about restricting nuclear weapons but it is about a one world order of government and monitoring and identification like took place with the Hitler regime, only world-wide. This is a forced connection, i.e. it is not by choice. It appears then that the government leaders of the USA are now voting to approve this treaty and to fully come under the rule of this one world government which will ultimately lead to the rule of the beast of Revelation and to the persecution and killing of the saints of Almighty God, i.e. it is not about protecting and defending its citizens.

In this passage in Luke, our Lord is letting us know that the path to heaven is not broad but it is narrow and that few find it. So many people think that God’s grace through Jesus Christ is an easy path, i.e. that Jesus’ grace does it all and he requires nothing of us other than to “believe,” and yet they water down the meaning of that word and reduce it to mean nothing more than an acknowledgment of who Jesus is and that he died for our sins, yet their very lives and walk prove that they do not truly believe that Jesus died to take away their sins for they continue to live sinful lifestyles. Yet, Jesus is letting us know that this kind of approach and attitude toward his grace is going to result in us hearing the words, “I never knew you.”

The book of James makes it clear that faith without evidence of faith is dead. The book of I John makes it clear that if we say we believe and yet we continue to live in our sin that we lie and we don’t really know God. We are all going to sin, but there is a difference between a single act of sin from time to time and a lifestyle of sin and rebellion against God where we plot, connive, and purpose in our hearts to sin in open rebellion against Almighty God fully knowing that we are doing the opposite of what he says and yet thinking that doesn’t matter to him because of his grace. A narrow road involves obedience, it involves taking up our cross daily and following Jesus where he leads us.

Yet, Jesus is still calling out to us while there is still time and he is inviting us to come to him and to allow him to gather us under his wings of protection, yet he is saying that so many are not willing. Another understanding of this computer being connected above has to do with a connection to the Holy Trinity of God – Father, Son & Holy Spirit – and the messages of invitation that are going out through those communications are ones of inviting people to an obedient relationship with Jesus Christ, but that many of those communications sent will come back “undelivered” because the people have moved on and are no longer even available to get the invitation. Please don’t be one of those whose invitation to truly believe in Jesus Christ comes back “undelivered”. Hear God’s voice calling to you today to walk that narrow path of faith in Jesus Christ – true faith that is accompanied by repentance and obedience and following our Lord wherever he leads us.

Oh, to Be Like Thee, Blessed Redeemer / Thomas O. Chisholm / W. J. Kirkpatrick

Oh, to be like Thee! blessèd Redeemer,
This is my constant longing and prayer;
Gladly I’ll forfeit all of earth’s treasures,
Jesus, Thy perfect likeness to wear.

Oh, to be like Thee! full of compassion,
Loving, forgiving, tender and kind,
Helping the helpless, cheering the fainting,
Seeking the wandering sinner to find.

O to be like Thee! while I am pleading,
Pour out Thy Spirit, fill with Thy love;
Make me a temple meet for Thy dwelling,
Fit me for life and Heaven above.

Oh, to be like Thee! Oh, to be like Thee,
Blessèd Redeemer, pure as Thou art;
Come in Thy sweetness, come in Thy fullness;
Stamp Thine own image deep on my heart.

No comments: