Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Rainbow Arches

Monday, October 18, 2010, 9:09 p.m. – I lay in bed to go to sleep when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw a soldier (looked like a U.S. soldier). Then, I saw someone take a giant ring of some kind and put it down over his body and then move it up and down as if scanning him. Then, I saw the same person take another ring that was smaller, like the size of the roundness of his leg and move that ring up and down his right leg.

There was something in someone’s hand that looked like a vial of something or a syringe filled with something. I felt as though this was some kind of a weapon and I had a very faint sense of an explosion.

Following this, I saw what looked like very large arches. Actually, they resembled rainbows, only there were many of them together in one place and they were in motion (not stationary). Then, it appeared that they were moving in circles, still looking very much like rainbows. Then, I heard someone say, “Snatch me from the fire.”

After that, a minute passed, and then I saw a very faint image of my dad followed by an image of a monkey. The monkey was holding something in his hands. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Habakkuk 1:

The oracle that Habakkuk the prophet received.

Habakkuk's Complaint
2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help,
but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, "Violence!"
but you do not save?
3 Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrong?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and conflict abounds.
4 Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.

The Lord 's Answer
5 "Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.
6 I am raising up the Babylonians,
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwelling places not their own.
7 They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves
and promote their own honor.

8 Their horses are swifter than leopards,
fiercer than wolves at dusk.
Their cavalry gallops headlong;
their horsemen come from afar.
They fly like a vulture swooping to devour;
9 they all come bent on violence.
Their hordes advance like a desert wind
and gather prisoners like sand.
10 They deride kings
and scoff at rulers.
They laugh at all fortified cities;
they build earthen ramps and capture them.
11 Then they sweep past like the wind and go on—
guilty men, whose own strength is their god."

Habakkuk's Second Complaint
12 O LORD, are you not from everlasting?
My God, my Holy One, we will not die.
O LORD, you have appointed them to execute judgment;
O Rock, you have ordained them to punish.
13 Your eyes are too pure to look on evil;
you cannot tolerate wrong.
Why then do you tolerate the treacherous?
Why are you silent while the wicked
swallow up those more righteous than themselves?

14 You have made men like fish in the sea,
like sea creatures that have no ruler.
15 The wicked foe pulls all of them up with hooks,
he catches them in his net,
he gathers them up in his dragnet;
and so he rejoices and is glad.
16 Therefore he sacrifices to his net
and burns incense to his dragnet,
for by his net he lives in luxury
and enjoys the choicest food.
17 Is he to keep on emptying his net,
destroying nations without mercy?

My Understanding: I read the following news stories: Scientists lower Gulf health grade
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUF36G0.html; Rare political species: Dems who tout health law - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUF2IO0.html; Judge likely to deny gov’t on gay troops order - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUF8PO1.html.

I sensed the Lord was showing me some kind of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging System with the rings going around the body –
“Unlike CT, MRI uses no ionizing radiation. Rather, it uses a powerful magnetic field to align the nuclear magnetization of (usually) hydrogen atoms in water in the body. Radio frequency (RF) fields are used to systematically alter the alignment of this magnetization. This causes the hydrogen nuclei to produce a rotating magnetic field detectable by the scanner. This signal can be manipulated by additional magnetic fields to build up enough information to construct an image of the body…

“Magnetic resonance imaging is a development of nuclear magnetic resonance. Originally, the technique was referred to as nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (NMRI). However, because the word nuclear was associated in the public mind with ionizing radiation exposure, it is generally now referred to simply as MRI. Scientists still use the term NMRI when discussing non-medical devices operating on the same principles. The term magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) is also sometimes used.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_resonance_imaging

I looked up NMRI and it led me to this link. This picture (see link) looks like what I saw in the vision with the arches, only the arches that turned into circles looked like rainbows, but it was two-sided like this. At first, I thought I was seeing McDonald’s arches (the two humps side-by-side), only they were moving in a rotating kind of motion. http://vam.anest.ufl.edu/simulations/nuclearmagneticresonance.php

NMR - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_magnetic_resonance

This reminds me of this news video the Lord led me to this past March 30, 2010 – CERN Atom Smasher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sldBwpvGFg. And, this fits with the two rings I saw that went over the body and the leg of the soldier.

Ok, in this article about the Gulf of Mexico, it stated that “damage to the Gulf of Mexico can be measured more in increments than extinctions.” The measuring in increments reminded me of the MRI scanner, since I have had several MRIs and I know that they take pictures in increments. I thought of this more metaphorically, though, in that the body of the soldier represents possibly NATO troops, as a whole, and the right leg (on my left/west) would or could represent the leg of military in the west. If you examined the whole body of NATO and the whole leg of the US military or if you examined the whole body of the US military and you examined the west leg (possibly a reference to the N.W.O. military) in increments (sections), you would see what caused the damage to the Gulf of Mexico.

The whole time this saga was going on in the Gulf of Mexico, the Lord kept showing me that the oil leak was really a cover story for a siege of the N.W.O. on the USA, and he kept showing me something nuclear. So, now we have come back to the idea of something nuclear that has shared qualities with this atom smasher as well as with a MRI machine. And, the damage it has caused (or will cause) can be measured in these increments of the military units. We (and the N.W.O.) are responsible for what has and what will happen in the Gulf of Mexico and in America in general. This is a military siege of America, I believe.

The article stated that “The spill wasn’t the near-death blow initially feared.” I believe that is yet to come and it can be tied in with what the Lord is showing me here with this atom smasher and this body scanner. I don’t know for sure that this is what this is about, but someone told me not long ago that he (or she) had heard that the new “gas chambers” for the dissenters and Christians when this Hitler-like regime finally takes hold will be some sort of body vaporizer, which made me think of an atom smasher for human bodies, but I can’t be sure that is what this is about, yet I do believe the purpose is for the destruction of property and the taking of human lives. The article said, “It’s the end of the story that counts, not all the steps along the way.” Is that kind of like “The end justifies the means”? I saw the steps along the way as these increments, as well, and that the end result is some type of nuclear explosion or the smashing of atoms in human beings.

Then, the article said “There’s a plot twist.” Well, there is definitely that! It also said, “We’re only at the 30-minute break in an hour-long drama.” I thought here about the half-way point in the tribulation period.

I also read this story about the ban on gays serving openly in the military being lifted by a federal judge. The article said, “Phillips said the government has not proven that her order would harm troops or in any way impede efforts to implement new regulations for the military to deal with openly gay service members.” I believe this is a walking time bomb waiting to go off. The article said, “The military has promised to abide by the injunction against the ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy as long as her order remained in place.” I thought here about these arches that looked like rainbows (rainbows are a symbol for gays) and how they were moving and that they were not stationary (remaining in place).

Then, the article said that “Gates has ordered a sweeping study due Dec. 1 that includes a survey of troops and their families.” I saw the “sweeping study” as these rings that went up and down the soldier’s body and leg and how I felt it was scanning his body and leg. Our rights and our privacy are slowly being taken away from us, one increment at a time.

Lastly, I read the article about the health care overhaul, and I could not help but see the rings going down over this person’s body scanning his body and leg as “health care overhaul,” only I don’t believe this is for anyone’s “health care.” The article continued by saying “A template of sorts is an ad by embattled Sen. Russell Feingold, D-Wis., first aired around the beginning of the month. It hits all the themes, and finishes with constituents telling his opponent businessman Ron Johnson: “Hands off my health care.” When I read that quote, I immediately thought of the person in my vision saying “Snatch me from the fire.” I believe the Lord is paralleling this “healthcare overhaul” to a fire and that the constituents are saying to Ron Johnson, “Snatch me from the fire” of what is coming.

This immediately brought to mind this passage from Jude 22-23:
“Be merciful to those who doubt; snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.”

I believe God has been saying for a very long time that America is going to be judged because of all her many crimes against humanity and against God’s people, the church. Until the Lord decides to judge our government and military for their crimes, I believe he is using them as instruments of judgment on the nations. I believe our military (and NATO troops) are those “ruthless and impetuous people, who sweep across the whole earth to seize dwelling places not their own.” This fits! The “sweeping across the whole earth” with the “sweeping” of these scanners on human bodies, and this “sweeping” healthcare overhaul, and this “sweeping” study of troops and their families, etc. And, it is definitely about seizing dwelling places not their own, like we have been doing around the globe (with the N.W.O.). And, we need so much to be “snatching” people from the fires of hell by sharing with them the gospel of Jesus Christ and calling them to repent and to turn to God.

In the article about the health care overhaul, it stated that “The law begins to close the so-called doughnut hole next year.” http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/123881-most-seniors-unaware-health-reform-closes-doughnut-hole.

I’m not sure what all that means, but I get the strong sense that the “doughnut hole” has more to do with these rings that I saw being moved up and down on this person’s body and how it ultimately is going to mean death for a lot of people, I believe. A friend sent me something about the airport scanners (full body), and these could fit into this scenario, as well. I just know that God is showing me that our military and the N.W.O. are laying siege to the entire world, including to the U.S.A., that this is a military takeover, that nuclear weapons of some kind are going to be used, that this atom smasher is going to be instrumental in causing a great amount of damage and the taking of human life, and that this is all part of Obama’s “health care overhaul” plan for the people of America.

This is How it Feels to be Free / Phillips, Craig and Dean

There is a wall that has been standing
Since the day that Adam fell
Sin is where it started
And Sin is why it held
Speakin’ as a prisoner
Who was there and lived to tell
I remember how it fell

I can hear the sound of freedom
Like a distant voice who called
And beckon me to follow
Where I had never gone
And though my heart is willin'
I just stood there at the wall
Prayin’ somehow it would fall

But in a cross I found a doorway
And a hand that held a key
And when the chains fell at my feet
For the first time I could see

This is how it feels to be free
This is what it means to know that
I am forgiven
This is how it feels to be free
To see that life can be more than i imagined
This is how it feels to be free
This is how it feels to be free Yeahhh!

There are days when I'm reminded
Of the prison I was in
Like a livin’ nightmare
Burning from within
I can feel the voice of evil
I can hear the call of sin
But I won’t go back again (amen)

See, once I've tasted freedom
Then the walls could bind no more
Since mercy gave me wings to fly
Like an eagle I can soar…

No comments: