Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Explosion of the House

Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 7:22 a.m. – I got up this morning to have my time with the Lord in prayer and in the Word before my grandson of 9 mos. arrived for the day. I wrote down the title to the song that was playing in my mind, Favorite Song of All. Then I prayed, “Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.” I opened my Bible and began to read Zechariah 9. Just then the Lord reminded me of a vision I had around 1:00 a.m. when I went to bed for the second time.

THE VISION: I saw in the northeast corner of my mind a family who has recently come to symbolize the US government in a marriage relationship to the institutional church. I saw them inside their house in their living room going about their business, relaxing, playing, etc. with their children. Then, all of a sudden I saw what appeared to be an explosion of that house with the family still inside. And, I heard the Lord say in my mind, “These are the ones who did not honor my name or the name of the One who sent me.” END

Immediately I began to pray for my family, for the family of God (the church) and for the government of the USA, for the world, and for the salvation of the world. I inquired of the Lord if he wanted me to get back up and write or if he wanted me to just pray. I continued praying and then I fell asleep for the night.

Then, as I sat down to read Zechariah 9 this morning, the Lord brought this vision back to mind. As soon as I began reading this passage of scripture I could see how the Lord was applying it to the church and to the government in the United States of America.

Judgment on Israel's Enemies
An Oracle
1 The word of the LORD is against the land of Hadrach
and will rest upon Damascus—
for the eyes of men and all the tribes of Israel
are on the LORD—
2 and upon Hamath too, which borders on it,
and upon Tyre and Sidon, though they are very skillful.

3 Tyre has built herself a stronghold;
she has heaped up silver like dust,
and gold like the dirt of the streets.

4 But the Lord will take away her possessions
and destroy her power on the sea,
and she will be consumed by fire.

5 Ashkelon will see it and fear;
Gaza will writhe in agony,
and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
Gaza will lose her king
and Ashkelon will be deserted.

6 Foreigners will occupy Ashdod,
and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

7 I will take the blood from their mouths,
the forbidden food from between their teeth.
Those who are left will belong to our God
and become leaders in Judah,
and Ekron will be like the Jebusites.

8 But I will defend my house
against marauding forces.
Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
for now I am keeping watch.

The Coming of Zion's King
9 Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion!
Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem!
See, your king comes to you,
righteous and having salvation,
gentle and riding on a donkey,
on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
10 I will take away the chariots from Ephraim
and the war-horses from Jerusalem,
and the battle bow will be broken.
He will proclaim peace to the nations.
His rule will extend from sea to sea
and from the River to the ends of the earth.
11 As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you,
I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

12 Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope;
even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

13 I will bend Judah as I bend my bow
and fill it with Ephraim.
I will rouse your sons, O Zion,
against your sons, O Greece,
and make you like a warrior's sword.

The LORD Will Appear
14 Then the LORD will appear over them;
his arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,
15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.
They will destroy
and overcome with slingstones.
They will drink and roar as with wine;
they will be full like a bowl
used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

16 The LORD their God will save them on that day
as the flock of his people.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.

17 How attractive and beautiful they will be!
Grain will make the young men thrive,
and new wine the young women.

2:52 p.m. – My husband is home this week because he injured his back at work. After lunch I was talking with him about the visions God had given me in the night. He received a call from work after midnight (he is on call) with a problem he had to fix and I was just finishing up writing And Then the End Will Come, so we went back to bed at the same time around 1:00 a.m. Anyway, this afternoon, as I was beginning to tell him about this vision I had, he was reminded of a vision he had about the same time in the night before he fell back asleep.

THE VISION: My husband said that he saw a U.S. $1 bill. He was looking at the front of it. Then, the left side of the front of it just disappeared. END

In examining the $1 bill together, we discovered that the left side on the front of the $1 bill is the seal of the Federal Reserve and on the back of that is the side of the Great Seal of the United States that depicts the eagle and the 13 stars for the 13 colonies. The one dollar bill has George Washington on the front, so this is definitely a reference to Washington, D.C., to the Federal Reserve, and to the federal government of the U.S.A. as well as to the U.S.A. government and the Federal Reserve disappearing from sight. What is left on the $1 bill after the left side disappears is the flip side of the Great Seal of the United States of America with the unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye over top of it, which is symbolic of the New World Order. On the front side of the pyramid and all-seeing eye on the $1 bill is the seal of The Department of the Treasury and overlaid with the word “ONE.” I believe the “ONE” stands for the One World Order, i.e. out of many, one. If you hold the $1 bill up to the light, the “ONE” and the treasury department seal are encompassed inside the side of the great seal that displays the unfinished pyramid with the all-seeing eye and the Federal Reserve seal is encompassed inside the side of the great seal with the eagle and the 13 stars. So, this sounds like the doing away of our government and our monetary system and it all falling under one government and one monetary system worldwide.

My Understanding: Going along with that, I believe that the family whose house exploded in the northeast is symbolic of Washington D.C. and our government and the institutional church that is married to the government. And, I believe Jesus is saying about both the federal government of the USA and of the institutional church in the USA that “These are the ones who did not honor my name or the name of the One who sent me.” And, I believe God is applying Zechariah 9 to our government and to the institutional church here in the USA today. She has built herself a stronghold, and she has heaped up riches, but the Lord is going to take her possessions away, like the house exploding, apparently with people inside, and like the left half of the $1 disappearing. And, God is going to destroy the power of the USA and he will consume her by fire (maybe just D.C.). And, foreigners will then occupy our nation and God will cut off the pride of our nation.

We will be taken over by the New World Order – the Beast of Revelation. The Lord has previously used the name “Alexander the Great” to signify the New World Order and its occupying and conquering of the nations of the world. This family I spoke of whose house exploded has a son named Alexander. The Lord has also often shown me a small child as the New World Order that our government gave birth to, and I believe that is also part of the reason that we are being judged. And, our own will be used against us.

God says he will “take the blood from their mouths.” I believe that the USA (with allies) have caused much death and destruction world-wide in order to bring the world into this New World Order, so the “out of many, one” is more about bringing all the nations of the world under one rule, i.e. the rule of the Beast of Revelation. We are the insurgents and the terrorists world-wide that we accuse other people of being. Most of our news stories are lies and deceptions in order to make our own people dumbed-down and to shut their eyes to what atrocities our government is committing worldwide. There is much “forbidden food between their teeth,” as they steal, covet, take, plunder, etc. wherever they go.

Then, in the passage of scripture, God says that he will defend “his house.” As we know, we are under the New Covenant, so God’s house is now the hearts of true believers in Jesus Christ. So, when God says now that he will defend his house, he is speaking of coming to the defense of his followers; his disciples; his saints; his chosen people; his true church. He will defend us against “marauding forces.” Marauding means “prowling; raiding; looting; pillaging and plundering.” This is the description of the government of the USA in marriage to the institutional church. When God says, “Never again will an oppressor overrun my people, for now I am keeping watch,” what does he mean by that? I believe this comes in several phases, the last of which is obvious when Jesus returns for his Bride and he judges those he used as divine instruments of judgment on the world and he sets up his earthly millennial kingdom reign on the earth. The first one is talked about in v. 9, which is when Jesus first came to earth, when he died on the cross for our sins, when he rose again and when he ascended to heaven and he sent His Holy Spirit to indwell the lives of his followers. He came to save us from the penalty of sin and the bondage to and the control of sin over our lives, so in one sense he saved us even then from oppressors who overrun God’s people because he saved us from fear of them, from their influence in and over our lives, etc.

Yet, I see another possible explanation and that is that when Jesus sends this judgment on America, in particular against the US government and the institutional church which is married to the government, he will, in essence, be freeing us from “marauding forces.” It does not mean that we won’t be imprisoned, persecuted and possibly killed for our faith in Jesus Christ. No, I see another way in which he will deliver us. I believe that the government of the USA, in concert with institutional church leaders, has slowly, deliberately, and very calculatedly destroyed the church and our nation from within. They have introduced half-truths and watered-down messages and deceptions in such a slow and subtle way that it has gone unnoticed by the majority of the people. Including in the deception is the media, talk shows, news, TV shows, kids’ cartoons, commercials, the Internet, music, use of worldly methods to bring the world into the church, etc. So, when God judges, he will open our eyes, for one, and he will remove those leaders who have deceived the people of God and God will set his people free from that oppression of deception so that God can restore his people to a right relationship with him and bring His church back to what he intended it to be.

This song was in my mind when I awoke:

Favorite Song of All / Phillips, Craig & Dean

He loves to hear the wind sing
as it whistles through the pines and mountain leaves
And He love to hear the raindrops
as they splash to the ground in a magic melody
He smiles in sweet approval
as the waves crash through the rocks in harmony
And creation joins in unity
to sing to Him majestic symphonies

And He loves to hear the angels
as they sing, "Holy, holy is the Lamb"
Heaven's choirs in harmony
lift up praises to the Great I Am
But He lifts His hands for silence
when the weakest saved by grace begins to sing
And a million angels listen
as a newborn soul sings, "I've been redeemed!"

'Cause His favorite song of all
Is the song of the redeemed
When lost sinners now made clean
Lift their voices loud and strong
When those purchased by His blood
Lift to Him a song of love
There's nothin' more He'd rather hear
Nor so pleasin' to His ear
As His favorite song of all

It's not just melodies and harmonies
That catches His attention
It's not just clever lines and phrases
That causes Him to stop and listen
But when anyone set free,
Washed and bought by Calvary begins to sing

Holy, holy, holy is the Lamb
Halleluiah, halleluiah

No comments: