Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Porous Rock, Oil and Spices

Friday, October 29, 2010, 8:29 a.m. – I woke this morning out of a dream.

THE DREAM: I was in an institutional church setting. We had visited there before, and now we were back. I spoke with someone who was sitting next to me. She and I introduced ourselves to each other. She was to the right (east) of me. She said she had heard my name before. I had a pretty good idea where she had heard it.

When we were there before, I had exhorted someone strongly. I got a bad reputation for that. I had a sense that my name had been brought up in a meeting as a prayer request and that is probably how she had heard my name.

When we came into this Sunday School Class this time, my husband sat in a metal folding chair on the left (west) wall, and I sat in the middle of the back (south) wall with my head leaned up against the wall, which appeared to be covered by a curtain. I sat there because it was more comfortable.

At one point I ended up moving to the front of the middle section. The person in the front of the class was having people introduce themselves who were new to the class. Nonetheless, I did not want to introduce myself because everyone would know I was the person who had strongly exhorted (or scolded) someone when we were there before. So, instead of introducing myself, I introduced my husband.

Then, we were at some kind of social gathering with these same people, I believe. I had some kind of dish of something that looked like oil and spices that one uses to dip bread inside of, yet I wanted to discard it for something else. I saw a dish on the table with something in the middle of the dish that looked like a sponge or a porous rock, so I dumped the oil and spices in there, and I hoped no one would use it. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Zechariah 13:

Cleansing From Sin
1 "On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity.
2 "On that day, I will banish the names of the idols from the land, and they will be remembered no more," declares the LORD Almighty. "I will remove both the prophets and the spirit of impurity from the land. 3 And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother, to whom he was born, will say to him, 'You must die, because you have told lies in the LORD's name.' When he prophesies, his own parents will stab him.

4 "On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision. He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. 5 He will say, 'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth. ' 6 If someone asks him, 'What are these wounds on your body ?' he will answer, 'The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.'

The Shepherd Struck, the Sheep Scattered
7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!"
declares the LORD Almighty.
"Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land," declares the LORD,
"two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.

9 This third I will bring into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, 'They are my people,'
and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' "

Commentary on vv 4-6, NIV Study Bible:
“Because of the stern measures just mentioned, a false prophet will be reluctant to identify himself as such and will be evasive in his responses to interrogation. To help conceal his true identity, he will not wear a ‘prophet’s garment of hair’, such as Elijah wore. Instead, to avoid the death penalty, he will deny being a prophet and will claim to have been a farmer since his youth. And if a suspicious person notices marks on his body and inquires about them, he will claim he received them in a scuffle with friends (or perhaps as discipline from his parents during childhood). Apparently the accuser suspects that the false prophet’s wounds were self-inflicted to arouse his prophetic ecstasy in idolatrous rites.”

“Vv 7-9 were quoted by Jesus in Matthew 26:31; Mark 14:27 and applied to the scattering of the apostles in Matthew 26:56; and Mark 14:49-50.”

I Googled “Porous rock” and it led me to a site that showed pictures of several kinds of porous rock. This is the one that looked like the one in the dish in the dream:

Igneous rock (derived from the Latin word igneus meaning of fire, from ignis meaning fire) is one of the three main rock types, the others being sedimentary and metamorphic rock. Igneous rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma or lava. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igneous_rock

I looked up the significance of oil and spices from a Biblical perspective and found this article in the Holman Bible Dictionary found at this site - http://www.studylight.org/dic/hbd/view.cgi?number=T5986. I learned that “Balsam, myrrh, cinnamon, cassia and calamus were used in the preparation of the holy anointing oil” (Exodus 30:23). Ex. 30:29 says: “You shall consecrate them so they will be most holy, and whatever touches them will be holy.” This is the purpose of the anointing oil.

“Myrrh was given to Jesus at His birth as a gift (Mtt 2:11) and as a drink when He was on the cross (Mark 15:23).” “Myrrh and aloes were used in ointments for burial (Luke 23:56).”

Cinnamon, spice, myrrh and oil are mentioned in this passage:

Revelation 18:11-13:
"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more— cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.”
Myrrh - a yellowish-brown to reddish-brown aromatic gum resin with a bitter slightly pungent taste obtained from a tree of eastern Africa and Arabia also: a mixture of myrrh and labdanum (MW Collegiate Dictionary). Labdanum – a bitter resinous gum (Encarta).

My Understanding: I read this news article: Critical test not done on cement before blowout - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101029/D9J5AP2O0.html

According to the news article, Halliburton, “which was BP’s cementing contractor, came under increased scrutiny when investigators from the president’s oil spill commission revealed Thursday that tests performed by the company before the deadly blowout showed the cement to be unstable.”

Ok, it was the president’s commission who revealed this about Halliburton. And I was the one, in the dream, who gave the name of my husband rather than give my own name, because of a scolding that I had given to someone at this “church” previously. I sensed I could be representing Obama (or his administration), so I looked to see if he had scolded anyone related to this oil spill previously.

Regarding Obama’s scolding of BP, etc. I read -
"I did not appreciate what I consider to be a ridiculous spectacle during congressional hearings into this matter," he said. "You had executives of BP and Transocean and Halliburton falling over each other to point the finger of blame at somebody else."

Nor did federal regulators escape the tongue-lashing. The president criticized what he termed "a cozy relationship" between oil companies and federal regulators in which "permits were too often issued based on little more than assurances of safety from oil companies" and oil companies exploited loopholes that "allowed some oil companies to bypass some critical environmental reviews," Obama said. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0514/As-Obama-scolds-BP-debate-brews-over-how-much-oil-is-leaking

And, I was the one coming under the scrutiny, as well, in the dream. And, I had my head leaned up against a wall that was covered with a curtain. The article called the commission a “panel” which is another word for curtain. So, here I saw that my head (authority) was up against this panel. And, to lean on something or someone is to: “1. lean upon to depend on for advice, support, etc.; 2. Informal to exert pressure on (someone), as by threats or intimidation.” http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lean+on.

So, I represent the president of the USA who is depending upon and/or is pressuring by threats or intimidation this panel (commission). I am the head or my head (the U.S. government) is over this panel and I am the one naming Halliburton instead of naming my own name, so Halliburton is my “husband,” i.e. I am in a contractual relationship with Halliburton. And, this “marital” relationship did not begin with Obama, either. G.H.W. Bush’s father, Prescott Bush, GHW Bush, GW Bush, Dick Cheney and the Clintons all had dealings with Halliburton. And, Halliburton was given contracts by our government in Iraq, for one, which they profited greatly from.

Since my husband appears to represent Halliburton, I wanted to see if there was a connection between Halliburton and the Illuminati, so I looked it up: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/gulf_oil_spill_222.html. There is a definite connection, so my husband is really the N.W.O., the Illuminati, etc.

With the reference to porous rock, oil and spices, volcanic rock, Halliburton, etc., I recalled reading articles previously about the possibility that the Gulf of Mexico disaster could have been caused by the eruption of an underwater volcano under the Gulf of Mexico, so I looked it up and found this link - http://www.blogsmonroe.com/world/2010/07/im-hearing-the-words-underwater-volcano-relative-to-the-gulf-oil-leak/

The Halliburton news article mentioned a cement mix’s failure to prevent oil and gas from entering the well as having been identified by BP and others as one of the causes of the accident. Then, the article said: “BP and Halliburton decided to use a foam slurry created by injecting nitrogen into cement to secure the bottom of the well, a decision outside experts have criticized.” All throughout this saga with the ruptured well in the Gulf of Mexico the Lord has consistently shown me that the New World Order (and our government) was behind this, that what was reported in the news was a cover for what was really going on, that this was a siege on America, that there are nuclear weapons involved in this, and that the goal is the takeover of our government (and all the governments of the world) and to kill true believers in Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives (the well).

In today’s dream, I (representing Obama/the U.S. government) poured a mixture of oil and spices into a dish/bowl that was on the table. The oil and spices appear to represent both this anointing for the purpose of consecration (sanctification) and making something or someone holy and for the purpose of preparing a body for burial. And, the scripture passage in Zechariah 13 begins with “on that day” – the Day of the Lord – the Day of Judgment and a day for restoration. I believe this is speaking of this time of tribulation to come upon the earth. Then, the passage says that “a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity.” I believe this is now speaking of the church as the “house of David”, and a fountain is another word for well. So, again I see a dual meaning here of judgment via this well into which our government is pouring this mixture that is a preparation for our burial (death) and as the well of life that our Lord Jesus will bring back into the church as he consecrates her, as he cleanses her and as he makes her holy through judgment and via his death on the cross for our sins.

Obama is the false prophet and/or the government of the USA is the false prophet who does not want anyone to know the truth about him (or them) and so they continually pass the blame on to someone else, i.e. in the dream I named my husband (Halliburton) rather than give my own name because of what I had scolded someone about previously. Obama had taken them all to task over the same things that he and our government were guilty of, so it was like the pot calling the kettle black, as the saying goes. And, Halliburton does not want anyone to know the truth about them, either. What it all comes down to is that our government, in concert and in a contractual relationship with the New World Order, is preparing America for her death, yet God has greater purposes for us. Remember what Joseph said to his brothers: “You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good.” As a result of what happened, it meant the salvation of many lives. And, I believe that is God’s purpose in this coming judgment, as well.

When Jesus was killed, his disciples scattered and the gospel spread. The more the church was persecuted, the more the gospel spread and the more people believed in Jesus. This is also the purpose of judgment – to revive God’s people and to consecrate them and make them holy – to sanctify them through and through so that they will have a great testimony for Jesus and the gospel will be spread and that many people will come to Jesus before our Lord Jesus returns for His Bride, because He is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

At Your Feet / Casting Crowns

Here at Your feet, I lay my past down
My wanderings, all my mistakes down
And I am free

Here at Your feet, I lay this day down
Not in my strength, but in Yours I’ve found
All I need, You’re all I need

Jesus, Jesus, at Your feet
Oh, to dwell and never leave
Jesus, Jesus, at Your feet
There is nowhere else for me
There is nowhere else for me

Here at Your feet, I lay my future down
All of my dreams, I give to You now
And I find peace, I find peace
Here at Your feet, I lay my life down
For You my King, You’re all I want now
And my soul sings…

‘Cause I am free (here at Your feet)
All I need (is at Your feet)
I find peace
We’re at Your feet
We’re at Your feet

No comments: