Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Whale of a Job

Saturday, October 16, 2010, 11:38 p.m. – I lay in bed trying to fall asleep when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw my military son standing alone in a room. Then, I heard the song, “Bali Ha’i.” Then, I saw a dark shadow of a man on a wall in a room (could be the same room). The shadow suddenly appeared, and it just as quickly expanded in size. I was startled by the suddenness and the growth (via movement) of the dark shadow. Then, I heard the song, “Bali Ha’I” again.

I saw a series of images in my mind that moved from one to the other in rapid succession. I sensed that I saw Obama as a young boy, then as a young man growing up, and then I saw him as his present self. I am not certain this followed immediately after the image of Obama, but after this rapid succession of images, I saw a clown laughing, like he was laughing at someone, maybe at me. END

“In the musical, Bali Ha’i is a volcanic island within sight of the island on which most of the action takes place. The troops think of Bali Ha’i as an exotic paradise, but it is off-limits – except to officers. The matriarch of Bali Ha’i, Bloody Mary, does a lot of business with the troops, and she meets Lt. Joseph Cable right after he arrives. She sings her mysterious song Bali Ha’i to him because she wants to entice him into visiting her island. She doesn’t tell him that she wants him to meet, and fall in love with, her young daughter, Liat.” “The author used the tranquil, hazy image of the smoothly sloping island on the horizon to represent a not-so-distant but always unattainable place of innocence and happiness. Hence the longing nature of the song.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Ha'i; lyrics - http://www.metrolyrics.com/bali-hai-lyrics-south-pacific.html


Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Jonah 2:

From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the LORD his God. 2 He said:
"In my distress I called to the LORD,
and he answered me.
From the depths of the grave I called for help,
and you listened to my cry.
3 You hurled me into the deep,
into the very heart of the seas,
and the currents swirled about me;
all your waves and breakers
swept over me.

4 I said, 'I have been banished
from your sight;
yet I will look again
toward your holy temple.'
5 The engulfing waters threatened me,
the deep surrounded me;
seaweed was wrapped around my head.
6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
the earth beneath barred me in forever.
But you brought my life up from the pit,
O LORD my God.

7 "When my life was ebbing away,
I remembered you, LORD,
and my prayer rose to you,
to your holy temple.
8 "Those who cling to worthless idols
forfeit the grace that could be theirs.
9 But I, with a song of thanksgiving,
will sacrifice to you.
What I have vowed I will make good.
Salvation comes from the LORD."

10 And the LORD commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.


My Understanding: I read these news stories: As Democrats’ message lags, GOP awaits huge wins - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101017/D9IT61380.html; Palin tells supporters 'soon we'll all be dancing' - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101017/D9IT60H00.html; Obamas’ political road show playing Sunday in Ohio - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101017/D9ITICSO0.html; and Poll: Many Obama 2008 supporters defecting to GOP - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101017/D9ITESHG0.html

It is two weeks before Election Day in the U.S.A. The first article states that “Democrats fear their grip on the House may be gone, and Republicans are poised to celebrate big gains in the Senate and governors’ mansions as well.” Here I saw my son standing in a room by himself. He represents the U.S. government, but he also represents our U.S. military and NATO troops. His first name means “crowned one” and his middle name means “supplanter; holder of the heel” – same as the meaning of Jacob, who stole his brother’s birthright. My son (military) was poised as he stood alone in that room or house.

The article said that “Republicans are poised to celebrate big gains…” Here I saw that following the appearance of my son poised in this room was the appearance of a dark shadow on the wall in the room. The shadow suddenly appeared and quickly expanded (great gains) in size. My son and his family were just here visiting us in real life. People in the house were talking about how his 3 year old daughter was his shadow, and I had been praying for my 3 year old granddaughter when I had this vision. I believe the Lord is saying that this shadow is young and has suddenly come on the scene but that it is growing and expanding quickly, that it is the “daughter” of the U.S. government and military, and I do believe it is related to the Tea Party movement and to the New World Order, the revival of a Hitler-like regime and to the Beast of Revelation.

Then, the article said “An almost dizzying series of Democratic messages has failed to gain traction, forcing Obama to zigzag in search of a winning formula.” Here I saw the series of images that were in my mind that moved from one to the other in rapid succession. Obama, as a young child, then as a young man and then as his present self, appeared in among this rapid succession of images. Succession – “a sequence of people or things coming one after the other in time; the assumption of a position or title, the right to take up a position or title, or the order in which a position or title is taken up” (Encarta). Succession can involve a leader taking over for another leader. This “dizzying series of Democratic messages” failed to “gain traction.” In the vision God gave me, I had difficulty keeping track of the various images and remembering them, because they moved so quickly. And, the shadow also moved quickly, in the vision. There is no Republican, Democrat or Tea Party in reality. They are all one and they are all on the same bus headed the same direction, toward the New World Order. The article said that the Republicans are in line “to seize on a level…”, and I felt like I was being seized by this shadow, which is why it was so alarming.

The article continued by speaking of “Democratic officials virtually abandoning House members whose re-election bids seem hopeless” and of “Republicans expanding the field to pursue races that once appeared unattainable.” It also spoke of a “last-minute upset,” of the “shifting” of money, of “misleading figures,” and of heavy spending on political campaigns by “outside groups, which often hide their donors’ identities…” Here I saw my son standing alone (abandoned) in the house (a military takeover of Washington, D.C.) because our leaders have abandoned Washington, D.C. and the American people. And, I saw the “expanding” of the field “to pursue races that once appeared unattainable” as this shadow that is expanding and this pursuit of the New World Order (our Bali Ha’I – what once appeared unattainable). I also saw “what once appeared unattainable” as this takeover of the world, including a takeover of the U.S.A. And, I saw the “shifting” as related to the movement of the shadow. I also saw the “outside groups that hide their donors’ identities” as NATO troops and the New World Order (the Illuminati; the Elite; the Freemasons).

The article stated: “The Democrats’ House campaign committee raised almost $16 million in September and has $41.6 million in the bank. That’s a big fundraising advantage over the GOP’s House campaign committee. But the figures are misleading because heavy spending by outside groups, which often hide their donors’ identities, clearly favors Republican candidates.” Here I saw this “shadow group” as Democrats who have the advantage over the Republicans, but I also saw it as those supporting the Republicans – again, one and the same. And, I saw the misleading part of it in relation to a shadow, too. The shadow, I believe, represents this New World Order represented by my 3 yr old granddaughter who is really very small but who appears large in a shadow, i.e. the person behind the shadow is really very small (the Elite), but the shadow itself (the expansion coming from the person) is very large. So, that is really what is deceptive. This is much, much bigger than we could possibly imagine. That is why it is called “The Beast.” That is why it is often shown in dreams and visions as an octopus with tentacles all over the world.

Then, the article mentioned “House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, as the well-tanned face of a party that would let Wall Street run amok… In an Ohio speech, Obama cited Boehner’s name eight times.” I’ve noticed that they keep mentioning how “well-tanned” Boehner’s face is and that he is the face of the Republican Party. Tan is “a light brown orange-tinged color.” Brown is the color of dirt or of the earth and orange is a color closely associated with danger and with Halloween. Eight is a number often associated with “new beginnings” and there are eight legs of an Octopus, too. Boehner also serves as the U.S. representative from Ohio’s 8th Congressional District. Someone in the minority is small, but yet can yield a very large shadow. Boehner keeps showing up as significant in this New World Order. And, Obama keeps promoting him.

Then, I read the article about Sarah Palin. The only thing left in the vision that I did not have an understanding for was the clown that was laughing. This article mentioned a “roaring crowd of Republicans” that were to “exhaust themselves over the next two weeks to take back California and the country for the ‘little guy.’” Here I saw the “roaring crowd” as the clown who was laughing, and it includes Democrats and Republicans alike. And, the “little guy” is the 3 yr old New World Order and possibly John Boehner (Minority leader), too. Daniel 7:7-8 says this:

"After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.


I believe the Lord has shown me before that the U.S.A. (and its allies, perhaps) or the United Nations is the fourth beast from which will come this “little horn” which is the New World Order and/or a specific leader of the N.W.O. So, the “little guy” that Sarah Palin and the Tea Party crowd are trying to take back California and the country for is the N.W.O. (and possibly John Boehner). When I think of “taking back California,” I have to go back to the history of California. It was previously a territory of Spain. The rest of America was French and English territory, I believe. So, if the U.S.A. is “taken back”, then it will be divided again and split among the previous owners, possibly. Alaska was previously Russian owned, so we bought it from the Russians. So, to take America back would be to have it divided, potentially, among Spain, France, the U.K. and Russia. Many people have seen the future of the U.S.A. as a divided nation (literally divided in 4ths). This might also explain some previous dreams and visions with my 4 children as our nation divided in 4ths.

Sarah Palin said that Ronald Reagan understood the “little guy.” Here’s a timeline of the New World Order. Ronald Reagan is mentioned - http://www.mega.nu/ampp/timeline.html. I think the reason the clown is laughing is because they have fooled most of the American people into believing that they are really on our side, that we really have a voice, that our vote actually matters, and that they are really working to take back America as we believed America to be, yet they are really taking away the America that we have known or understood it to be for all of our lives, and they are giving it back to the world. We will no longer be the free and independent nation that we have become or thought we were. So, the laugh is on us, because most of America has bought into the lies, has accepted the deception as reality, and has put their hearts and souls into the whole political process.

In the article about the Obamas’ road show, it mentions that Mrs. Obama’s “campaign message has echoed her husband’s…” I saw an echo as something that follows after something else, as in succession, and as in a shadow that follows someone. The article said that she has “urged supporters to summon the same enthusiasm that helped sweep her husband… into office last election cycle.” I saw the word “summon” here as “to send or be a signal for somebody to come” (Encarta). And, I saw this as summoning evil spirits to come, which includes summoning this N.W.O. – the Beast, the Dragon & the False Prophet – the unholy trinity. It was these same evil forces that helped sweep Obama into office. And, the Lord has numerous times shown Michelle Obama as a she-devil.

In the article about the poll and Obama’s chances for reelection, it said that his “core backers are dispirited.” Literally, it means “to discourage or dishearten somebody.” The prefix “dis” means: “a Latin prefix meaning “apart,” “asunder,” “away,” “utterly,” or having a privative, negative, or reversing force” - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dis-. I believe the Lord is using this, based upon the passage in Jonah, as describing people who are apart, asunder, and away from the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) who have a privative, negative, or reversing force (evil spirits) to the Holy Spirit of God (the only true God).

Lastly, and this ties in with the story of Jonah, in the article about Palin, it says that “She’s doing a whale of a job… because God knows we need it.”

In Jonah 1, Jonah was called of God to go to the people of Nineveh and to give them a message from God (against the people because of their wickedness). Jonah did not want to do that, so he ran from God. He got on a boat, then there was a storm, the people in the boat had to throw Jonah overboard, and then God provided a big fish to swallow Jonah. Jonah was in the fish 3 days and 3 nights. Some people believe the “big fish” was a whale.

Many of the people of today, especially the church in the west (overall), are away from God, i.e. they are “dispirited.” God has called us to go with him, to follow Jesus Christ, to give our lives to the Lord Jesus, to obey Him, to do what He has called us to do in living holy lives and in being a light (of the gospel) to a world who needs a Savior (the Only Savior). Yet, so many people, and so many of God’s people are running away from God and are running in the opposite direction. Jonah was supposed to go east and he headed west. And, so many of us today are right where Jonah was, i.e. running away from God and looking for a Bali Ha’I, i.e. for a place that does not exist – a place of fun and pleasure-filled. Many Christians are following Sarah Palin because they think she’s a Christian. Many Christians are following the Tea Party movement because they think it has Christian and conservative principles, yet look at their flag. It is of a coiled snake ready to strike. That is an image of Satan, not of God. Yet, they are following after this movement in search of this “Bali Ha’I” that they think is going to deliver them out of the bonds of slavery to the Federal Government, but what they don’t realize is that what awaits them is going to be so much worse.

“Bloody Mary” enticed (interesting word) Lt. Joseph Cable to Bali Ha’I under the pretense of him seeing her beautiful island, but her real motivation was to marry him off to her daughter. That is exactly what is happening here, too. This is a trap. The goal is to marry us off to the N.W.O. but most of America, especially Christians, don’t see the trap that awaits them. They only see the promise of something and that promise is going to come back and bite them and they truly will be dispirited in the truest sense of the word when they realize they were deceived and that they fell for the deception.

Jonah ran from God and God provided a fish (a whale) to swallow him for 3 days and 3 nights. This is a prefiguring of Jesus’ death and his being in the grave 3 days and 3 nights, but it is also a prefiguring of the Great Tribulation (3.5 years) when the world will be in the belly of a whale for 3.5 years. Sarah Palin is doing “a whale of a job” in luring the people of America into the belly of that whale, too.

Yet, there is hope. In chapter 2 we learn that in Jonah’s distress (tribulation) he called on God and God answered him. God hurled Jonah into the deep and God is going to hurl us into this time of tribulation, too. God’s waves of judgment will sweep over the world, and we (those who are still here) will feel as though God has abandoned us. Yet, we must hold on to what we know even when we may not feel God’s presence with us and even when evil is so prevalent and Satan and his demons attack us from all angles. We must hold on to our faith in Jesus Christ no matter what comes our way. We must endure to the end. We must be overcomers. God is all powerful, all knowing and all sovereign over all things. He will never leave his true children and he will deliver us from the pit of despair when we put our faith and trust in Him and in Him alone. When this time comes, if you survive the onslaught of it, turn your eyes upon Jesus and let your prayers rise to Him. Yet, don’t count on surviving the onslaught. Make your heart right with God today.

V. 8 says, “Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs.” In this context, the “worthless idols” are politicians (left and right and in the middle). Don’t put your faith in the Democrats, the Republicans, Independents, and/or the Tea Party, etc. Put your faith in God – Father, Son & Holy Spirit – creator of the universe; Lord of all. Only through Jesus Christ can you find salvation and the hope of eternal life with God.

Your Grace Still Amazes Me \ Phillips, Craig And Dean

My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again

CHORUS:
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there’s no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise

It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
than anything my eyes can see

No comments: