Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He Spilled His Guts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 8:28 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: At the end of the dream there were some children lined up on the bottom (south) of a bed. I was sitting east of the bed. Someone southeast of the bed asked me a series of questions about the children, like if they were born into Christian families. The implication of the question had to do with whether or not these were families who were serious about their faith in Christ Jesus. Some of the children I could answer for, but for one of them (in the middle), I could not because I did not know the child or his (or her) family background because the child was new to me. I know that I thought about my own family background during this time of questioning and how I had an abusive father.

When we finished the question and answer time, and we went to get the children, I saw that this child in the middle had vomited something onto the bed cover. The bed belonged to someone else (maybe the person asking the questions). I, or the person asking the questions, asked the child why he (or she) did not let us know he was sick.

I think the person asking the questions was the owner of the bed, because he (or she) then handed me an instrument of some kind (that was long and narrow) that I was able to use on the bed cover that immediately cleaned up the vomit (the guts that were spilled).

In another part of this dream, we had visited a church (institutional) and we were thinking about going back. I know that my niece ended up playing the piano (or organ) for one of the services. I didn’t know she could play. But, the church was not our style, so we didn’t go back. I seemed to be outside the building when my niece was playing the musical instrument. I could hear her playing the hymns.

Just before I awoke, and this part is fuzzy, there was a series of statements made by someone or by various people. When I examined each of the statements, I could see how each one of them was really a part of the gospel message and that, put altogether, they told the message of salvation – of Jesus’ sacrifice for sins, of repentance, cleansing, renewal of the Holy Spirit, etc. I ended up telling someone how each statement fit with the gospel. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Habakkuk 2:

I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.
The LORD's Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
"Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come and will not delay.

4 "See, he is puffed up;
his desires are not upright—
but the righteous will live by his faith -
5 indeed, wine betrays him;
he is arrogant and never at rest.
Because he is as greedy as the grave
and like death is never satisfied,
he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.

6 "Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,
" 'Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?'

7 Will not your debtors suddenly arise?
Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their victim.

8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed man's blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

9 "Woe to him who builds his realm by unjust gain
to set his nest on high,
to escape the clutches of ruin!

10 You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.

11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

12 "Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by crime!

13 Has not the LORD Almighty determined
that the people's labor is only fuel for the fire,
that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?

14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD,
as the waters cover the sea.

15 "Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,
pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,
so that he can gaze on their naked bodies.

16 You will be filled with shame instead of glory.
Now it is your turn! Drink and be exposed!
The cup from the LORD's right hand is coming around to you,
and disgrace will cover your glory.

17 The violence you have done to Lebanon will overwhelm you,
and your destruction of animals will terrify you.
For you have shed man's blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

18 "Of what value is an idol, since a man has carved it?
Or an image that teaches lies?
For he who makes it trusts in his own creation;
he makes idols that cannot speak.

19 Woe to him who says to wood, 'Come to life!'
Or to lifeless stone, 'Wake up!'
Can it give guidance?
It is covered with gold and silver;
there is no breath in it.

20 But the LORD is in his holy temple;
let all the earth be silent before him."

My Understanding: First of all, I believe that this is about the U.S. government and military (the dream) and that this passage of scripture is being applied to the U.S. today.

I read these news articles: Soldier’s last words at Fort Hood were of family - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUNJ6G0.html; Gunmen storm Chechen government buildings - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUMQSO1.html; Dallas bomb plot suspect may take stand at hearing - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUNJ5O4.html; Obama's spectacle of treason is breath-taking - http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28903; Nurse tells how she hid to avoid Fort Hood gunman - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IURKN00.html; and Nurse: 3 soldiers unafraid facing Fort Hood gunman - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101019/D9IUTEFG1.html.

Quote from a writing God gave me on November 13, 2009 titled “Orwellian Society 2009”:

Anyway, I went to this house, and the first thing I did was to pick up this baby in my arms and to notice that he was naked from the waist down. I was concerned he might “leak” on me, so I wanted to cover him up with a diaper. I could not help but think of the story of all the media “leaks” that Obama is complaining about. I also believe there are “leaks” or potential “leaks” among our own military and that our government is killing our own in order to cover up some of these leaks or potential leaks.

I was there to “clean up” the “messes” that my “children” and the “children” of this man (whom I had kissed twice on the lips) had made. I had this strong sense that this “clean up” involved killing people, like the CIA might send in a “cleaner” to take care of an undercover operation that went awry. I went into this one room and there were men’s legs on the floor but the upper part of his body was hidden. I had this visual of murder mysteries I had seen in the past with a dead body lying on the floor. In the dream I did not go check on the man to see if he was alright. I assumed he was the one whom I had kissed on the lips. There was an article about this supposed shooter in Ft. Hood Texas as possibly being paralyzed from the waist down, so that made me think that maybe this was about him and that the Lord was again showing me that the events that took place in Ft. Hood were really a planned hit by our government against “leaks” within our own ranks. I know our government has big plans to destroy our nation, and they cannot afford any “leaks.” Yet, there is the possibility the Lord has another situation in mind here that has not yet made the news.

Yet, when I thought about how the house was a “mess” again when I got ready to leave, I thought about how this “clean up” job was obviously intended to kill and to silence those who our government deemed a threat to their evil plans and it would leave a huge mess of dead bodies, so this could be talking about Ft Hood, Texas.

So, whether this is specific to Ft Hood, Texas or not, I do not know, yet I do believe it represents, as a whole, the direction the government within the United States of America is headed. They are headed toward this One World Order and toward the “mark of the beast” and the “rule of the beast” and the fulfillment of the book of “Revelation” and they are exercising mind control in various ways upon their own citizens, and the media is one of their biggest sources of “mind control” of their own people in order to try to get us to believe whatever they want us to believe, which is a BIG FAT LIE – most of it, anyway. And, they are working and moving toward this Orwellian Society and they will kill anyone who stands in their way or who poses a threat to their plans. And, I believe the Lord has been showing me these evil things that they have been doing, not only to their own people, but also to the people of other nations.

I’m still working through and praying through this dream, but what I am sensing is that the children at the bottom of this bed (Texas) are these 3 soldiers, mentioned in this last article, who were killed at Fort Hood, and it sounds like they were killed in a military-style execution, that one of them “spilled his guts” and thus I, the shooter (perhaps), was handed an instrument with which to “clean up the mess.” This also sounds as though Christians were being targeted, in particular. And, this fits with what the Lord was showing me back when this happened, that it was a planned hit by our government/military, that mind-control is definitely involved here, and that this man being accused is either the patsy, like Lee Harvey Oswald, or that he was involved in the shootings but that he did not act alone. The story that the military/government is giving about this is the cover story, like the cover on the bed. Beds usually are symbols of a covenant relationship and I do believe this bed symbolizes this New World Order that the U.S. is in bed with, that there is a cover over it, but someone spilled his guts on top of the cover, and thus he had to be killed or setup to take the fall for it, either one. I remember reading then about our military in Texas and suspected then that they were part of this coup of the USA (and the world) and that anyone who “talked” was silenced.

It would be good to repeat this link again here that I had posted with “A Whale of a Job” - http://www.mega.nu/ampp/timeline.html. It mentions this: “May 1, 1996 - A German airbase is established at Holloman Field near Alamogordo, New Mexico. This is the first time in U.S. history that a foreign nation has been allowed to set up a permanent military installation on American soil.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holloman_Air_Force_Base

Just a Closer Walk with Thee / Unknown

I am weak, but Thou art strong,
Jesus, keep me from all wrong,
I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

When my feeble life is o’er,
Time for me will be no more,
Guide me gently, safely o’er
To Thy kingdom, dear Lord, to Thy shore.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

No comments: