Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Like the Wings of an Angel

Sunday, November 14, 2010, 10:27 p.m. – I lay in bed praying when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw the face of a black man. The man was facing west. His face evolved into the face of Obama, and then Obama’s face evolved into several other faces of black men. Then, I saw an angry face of a man facing forward (or south). This man was wearing a football helmet, and his face evolved into several other angry faces. Then, the football helmet changed into a soldier’s combat helmet, and that face also had various transitions.

Then, to the east I saw soldiers without helmets or hats. The soldiers were facing east. One by one I saw each soldier either praying or reading the Bible and then immediately the soldier was shot in the head and fell, it appeared to his death. Some fell into a hole in the ground (like a fox hole), and another soldier fell into the arms of a fellow soldier. I saw wings, like the wings of an angel after one of them was shot. [In here somewhere I saw a woman standing and speaking and I saw what looked like angel’s wings after I saw her, too.] I then saw one or more of the soldiers crying out to God. I heard in my mind the words to this song:

Mystery of Mercy / Caedmon’s Call

I am the woman at the well, I am the harlot
I am the scattered seed that fell along the path
I am the son that ran away
And I am the bitter son that stayed

I am the angry man who came to stone the lover
I am the woman there ashamed before the crowd
I am the leper that gave thanks
But I am the nine that never came

You made the seed that made the tree
That made the cross that saved me
You gave me hope when there was none
You gave me your only Son

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
When all my love was vinegar to a thirsty King?

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
It's a mystery of mercy and the song, the song I sing

My God, Lord you are
My God, my God, Lord you are

Following this I saw the face of a small bird. It might have been a crow or a blackbird. The bird was facing east. Then I saw a bird in the east with its mouth open upward and someone or something was continuously feeding (dropping from above) something into the bird’s mouth. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Matthew 18:1-14:

The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven
1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Causing to Stumble
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

The Parable of the Wandering Sheep
10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11] 12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

Footnote on v. 11 - Some manuscripts include here the words of Luke 19:10.

Luke 19:10: “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

My Understanding: I read these news stories: NATO: 5 service members killed in Afghanistan - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101114/D9JG2I5G0.html; and After 388 days, Somali pirates free British couple - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101114/D9JG5KS02.html.

The vision began with the face of a black man that evolved into the face of Barack Obama. This second article is about Somalia pirates. Obama’s father was from Kenya, S. Africa which is right next to Somalia, in Africa. I believe the picture the Lord is giving me here is that Obama came from an African father in the same area as Africa where these pirates are from and that there is some connection between Obama and these pirates.

In 2008 and 2009 the Lord gave me a series of dreams and visions about these pirate attacks that seemed to indicate that these pirates were not operating on their own, that there was some kind of a conspiracy, and that they were connected to “a fierce king”. Also, the nursery rhyme, “Sing a song of Sixpence” came into play in one of these dreams/visions in which a blackbird came down and snapped off the nose of the maid. The song, apparently, was a coded message to let seamen know that Blackbird was hiring pirates for a job. The blackbirds in the pie had to do with pirates dressed in black concealed on a ship that would pretend to be in distress and when another ship came alongside to help, the blackbirds (pirates) would come out of the pie (ship) and would attack the ship that had come to help. The counting out of the money was code to let the seamen know that the king had the money to pay a crew. The maid hanging out the clothes had to do with the location of a specific target that was ready. Ref: http://www.snopes.com/lost/sixpence.asp

In the news article about the Somali pirates freeing the British couple, these phrases or words stood out to me:

• Somali pirates
• Huge ransom
• East Africa
• Pirate attacks that have spiked the last several years
• Pirates continue to prowl the Indian Ocean seemingly at will
• Multimillion-dollar ransoms
• Pirates have made tens of millions of dollars… fueling a building boom in Nairobi
• Roughly $450,000 was dropped from a plane to free the couple… the effort fell through
• Piracy offers Somalis high pay in a country where few economic opportunities exist
• Vessels (to stop pirates) often employ armed, private security on board

I believe the Lord has shown me previously that there is a connection among these pirates, our government and NATO, and these private security forces, and that these pirates are merely men for hire, and the ones hiring them are much higher up in the food chain (a king). So, the “black men” evolving from Obama’s face (façade) can be actual Somalians turned pirates and/or they can be a reference to men in black (the blackbirds) who serve as private police/army for the people wearing the football helmet (the New World Order), which is why the football helmet then evolved into a combat helmet. Or, it could be that this piracy and these ransoms are what actually fund the private security forces hired by the N.W.O. The article, thus, serves as the nursery rhyme letting the private police know that the king has the money to hire. And, this fits with what the Lord has shown me previously, as well, about a revival of a Hitler-like SS and/or Wehrmacht, which were also pictured as men in black.

Ok, then I saw, in the vision, soldiers who looked American or European who were praying or reading the Bible and being shot, execution style, in the head. That takes me to the news article about the 5 service members killed in Afghanistan. The article stated that “insurgent attacks” killed 11 people, “including five NATO service members…” The article spoke of a “surge of U.S. troops and firepower.” The article mentioned a former Afghan ambassador to Pakistan who had been seized by gunmen two years ago now being freed, but said that “no details” were given on how he was freed. Then, the article stated that “three coalition service members were killed in an insurgent attack on eastern Afghanistan.” No further details were provided concerning their deaths, according to the article. The article said that “Sunday’s deaths brought to 31 the number of coalition service members who have died in Afghanistan so far this month.” The article continued: “Tens of thousands of Afghan and coalition troops are pressing insurgents…” Lastly, the article mentioned children who were caught in the fire “when Afghan and coalition forces shot back after coming under fire from insurgents…”

The Lord has shown me over and over again that the NATO/US troops are the true “insurgents” and “terrorists” in Afghanistan (and other parts of the world, as well), and that the U.S. government funds AlQaida and that the U.S. military is the Taliban, in reality. So, who are we really fighting over there if we are the insurgents and we fund the terrorists? I see two scenarios often via dreams and visions, scripture and news articles, and that is that we are there to go after governments of nations and to take them over and we are there to kill true believers in Jesus Christ. The Lord is showing me more and more how we are a force that is going against true believers in Jesus who will not deny their faith in Jesus Christ as the one and only Messiah, Lord of all, and only Savior of the world and only path to God Almighty and to eternity in heaven and peace with God. And, we are killing our own.

So, I see this “surge of U.S. troops and firepower” as this football helmet (see “The Two-Sided Football Helmet” – a previous dream/vision) turned combat helmet. I see the dead service members mentioned in this news article as directly related to these soldiers in this vision who were being killed for their faith in Jesus Christ. And, I saw the “tens of thousands of Afghan and coalition troops” that are “pressing insurgents” as really these soldiers under the authority of this football helmet/combat helmet who are killing Christians who hold to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And, I see these children who were killed or wounded in the story as not only actual children but as babes in Christ who are being “shot” after the Christians were praying and were reading their Bibles.

In the vision I saw a blackbird facing east. Since Obama was mentioned in this series of men in black and a “fierce king” was previously mentioned as the king of pirates, i.e. Blackbird, I get the sense that he is the blackbird from the west facing the east. The “bird” I saw in the east, thus, with its mouth open, is a reference to these “hired men,” i.e. these pirates and/or private police force that this money (ransom) is being dropped into their mouths for doing the job for which they were hired. It reminded me of baby birds in a nest and the mother bird flying overhead and dropping food into the mouths of the baby birds whose mouths are open and waiting to be fed just like this bird in this vision, only the “food” here is this ransom money that is funding, it appears, these pirates and/or private police (the men in black).

In this passage of scripture, the disciples asked Jesus, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” Jesus answered by showing them a child and by telling them that unless they change (from wanting to be the greatest) and become like little children (innocent; trusting; child-like faith; new babes in Christ), they will never enter the kingdom of heaven. He said that whoever takes the “lowly position” of this child is the greatest.

Here I saw these soldiers with their military hats off and their heads bowed (humbled) in prayer, in confession of sin, in adoration of God, in appreciation for Jesus’ mercy (see the words to the song above), in the reading of the word of God, being willing to die for their faith in Jesus Christ rather than to denounce Jesus. This is a “lowly position” for sure. Jesus humbled himself unto death on a cross and he asks that we take up our cross daily and follow Him, that we be willing to suffer for the sake of His name and to share in the fellowship of His sufferings, becoming like him in His death so that we can attain the resurrection of the dead and be with our Lord for eternity.

Then, the scripture speaks of those who cause these little ones to stumble. I believe that the N.W.O./U.S./NATO are going throughout the world “seeking whom they may devour” and that one of their goals is to cause Christians to stumble, because their ultimate ruler is Satan and his goal is to get Christians to lose their testimony for Jesus and to not be willing to die for their faith in Christ but to go along with the crowd and to save their own skins rather than to remain true to their faith in Christ. The scripture says that “such things must come,” i.e. that there will be people who will try to trip up Christians in order to make them fall, yet that is where God’s grace comes into play (again, see the words to the song).

The passage speaks of these little ones as having “angels in heaven” who always see the face of the Father in heaven. I don’t usually dream about angels and was thus wondering why I was seeing what appeared to be angels surrounding the deaths of these soldiers, yet when I read this passage of scripture and I realized that it was speaking of real angels, then I knew that what the Lord was showing me in this vision about these soldiers dying is that these were people who were among God’s “little ones,” i.e. those who are his children.

I also see one other element here and that is that this scripture speaks of our Father in heaven not willing that any of these “little ones” should perish and so, if even one of his sheep wanders off, he goes after that sheep. This also fits with this song which speaks of the ones that God/Jesus went after – the woman at the well, the harlot, the prodigal son, the bitter, the angry, the immoral, the leper who gave thanks, the unthankful, etc. And, sometimes God sends storms, enemies against us, etc. as his mercy coming running to us in order to bring us back into his fold, like the owner of the sheep going after the one who had strayed. Even though we turn from our Lord and go our own way, he loves us so much that he comes looking for us in order to bring us back.

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
When all my love was vinegar to a thirsty King?

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
It's a mystery of mercy and the song, the song I sing

My God, Lord you are
My God, my God, Lord you are

No comments: