Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Jesus Paid it All

Now Jesus paid it all one day,

And so my sins He took away.

He pardoned me of all my sin

So I would now live just for Him.


For in His death He ransomed me

So from my sin I’d be set free,

So I would walk with Him each day

And kneel to God and to Him pray.


And so by faith I walk with Him

In living my life free from sin,

In walking in obedience

And also in His righteousness.


I follow Him where’er He leads,

And on His Word I truly feed,

And of His strength I surely need

So I can be one who plants seeds.


An Original Work / April 9, 2023

No comments: