Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Insane Asylum

Part One

Monday, March 28, 2011, 7:50 a.m. – I woke in the morning with the song, “There’s Within my Heart a Melody,” playing in my mind. I also woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: I was locked up in an insane asylum. Evidently I had flipped out one evening, and so I was locked up. I was fine the next day. I was out of the asylum, but someone from the asylum had asked me a series of questions in front of other people – questions that were more like statements (accusations), rather than like questions, i.e. the statements suggested numerous characteristic traits about me that just were not true, but yet they gave the impression that they were true. One of the “questions” was instructing me to take a bath, even though I bathed regularly, but it implied I did not.

I wanted to know where the questioner had obtained this set of questions, so I hunted him down in a place that looked like a department store. I ran through (around) sections (racks) of clothing to try to catch up with him. I found one of the doctor’s assistants north of me, who then led me to the doctor to the east of her, and then one of them took me to a filing cabinet in the office, and he or she retrieved for me a list of questions, which turned out to be the wrong list.

I was eager to clear my name and to restore my reputation, so I insisted on finding the list that had been presented to me out in public and that gave the people listening to the list of questions the wrong impression about me. I emphatically recounted the questions that had been asked of me, one at a time, and then I refuted each one with proof that their implications were unfounded. Yet, I felt as though my attempts to clear my name fell on deaf ears. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read I Thessalonians 4:13-5:11:

The Coming of the Lord
13 Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14 We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage each other with these words.

Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

My Understanding: This dream could be subtitled, “Lies, Lies and More Lies,” or simply, “A Pack of Lies,” because that is really the gist of what “Insane Asylum” is really about. I was locked up in the Asylum because I “flipped.” To “flip” means to “retreat; withdraw; back up; go backward; invalidate; turn around; switch; change directions; change story; and/or to change sides,” etc. The Insane Asylum appears to be the Obama Administration, i.e. the White House. I was inside “the Asylum” after I had “flipped,” but now I am back on the outside, which indicates I flipped back. While I was on the inside, I was asked a series of leading questions (more like statements or accusations against my character), and now I am trying to clear my name and reputation, i.e. to expose the lies and to tell the truth.

I read two news stories that I believe the Lord has connected with this dream: Obama to lay out his case on Libya to nation - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-28-06-46-49; and Emails: Insiders worried over political 'meddling' - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FREEDOM_OF_INFORMATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-28-08-07-46

So, who am I? At first, I could see that I represented Obama, who is trying to lay out his case on Libya. In the dream, I am definitely trying to lay out my case for my own defense, so in that case, I could also represent Libya. Obama is supposedly offering tonight an accounting (detailed) of his reasoning, basis, motivation and/or foundation for the U.S. military getting involved in Libya. In the dream, I was eager to clear my name and reputation, so I emphatically recounted the questions as I remembered them (a detailed accounting) so that I could refute their implications. So, I definitely see these questions as = to the reasoning for the US in Libya, so, in essence, I am refuting the basis for the US going into Libya, i.e. I am disproving it by my answers to the original questions.

Obama is also supposed to answer the question as to what comes next. In the dream, I answered the questions publicly in order to refute each one’s implications and to show that their assumptions were unfounded. So, I see my answers to the questions that are to refute the implications of the leading questions as = to answering the question “What comes next?” which = the answer that refutes the reasoning for going into Libya. I know this discourse here sounds like a lot of double talk – it is! Bottom line is that in order to answer the question as to what comes next, truthfully, I will have to disprove the US’ reasoning for going into Libya in the first place.

I desired to clear my name and reputation and to contradict the implications of the questions (the reasoning for going into Libya) by trying to assure my listeners that what the questions (reasoning) had implied to them previously about me was not the truth about me, so again this sounds like I represent Libya. Obama desires to assure the nation that he will fulfill his promises to us, and I am trying to assure my listeners that what was said about me when I was in the “Insane Asylum”, i.e. the White House, is not true. In other words, Obama has no intentions of fulfilling his promises to the people of the USA.

Then, the article went on to talk about Obama and his top national security officials, Hillary Clinton and Robert Gates. The article described their actions as making rounds, which then brought to mind me making “rounds” through this department store, which in the next article I came to recognize as the Department of Homeland Security. So, it appears I am after Clinton and Gates, who are in the Department of Homeland Security, yet I could also represent them, as they, too, were making rounds. They are not able to say how long the U.S. will be in Libya, and in the dream they gave me the wrong list of questions (reasoning for going into Libya), so this is all about lies.

Gates supposedly indicated that what happened in Libya, i.e. the USA’s involvement there, has implications toward bringing democracy to the Middle East. Ok, we know that the questions (the reasoning for going into Libya) implied something about me (Obama/Libya) that is not true, so the indication here is that all this talk about us taking democracy to these other nations around the world is a big fat lie! What our government and media is telling us about Libya is a lie. What they are telling us about Egypt, Japan, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, China, India - and the list goes on, and on, and on - are mostly all lies with some truth mixed in so that the truth is hardly recognizable. The implications that suggest we are interested in taking democracy to these other nations are unfounded, false and misleading and again are false about me, too. So, now I am seeing that I represent Obama, Libya, and now democracy, too. And, we’re not finished. It gets better!

The article stated that Obama said that the U.S. mission in Libya was clear. I wanted to clear my name, so my name would = the U.S. mission in Libya, so now I see that I represent Obama, Libya, democracy, Clinton, Gates, and now the U.S. mission in Libya. To clear my name means to exonerate, acquit, and/or to vindicate (justify or prove) my character, so when Obama says that the mission is clear, or when Boehner asks Obama to provide a clear evaluation of the mission, he (Obama or Boehner) could be saying it is justified, or rather that he wanted to justify the mission because he knew that the reasoning for going in there was a lie, which I see by the statement made that the mission has saved lives of citizens, which I know is a lie.

Further on down in the article it said that Obama, in a conference with key members of Congress, emphasized the decreasing role of the U.S. military in Libya. In the dream, I was emphatically recounting the questions (the reasons for going into Libya) and their implications - that we are spreading democracy to other nations, that we are saving human lives, and that Obama intends to fulfill his promises to the American people, etc. - so that I could refute them one at a time. So, it appears here that the emphasis on the decreasing role of the U.S. military in Libya = my detailed accounting of our reasons for going into Libya, which I intended to refute the implications, so it would appear that our reasons for going into Libya, which is what I was emphatically accounting, is directly related to the decreasing role of the U.S. military, period, which would fit with other dreams I have had in relation to Libya that suggest that the endgame is to overtake the USA and that an 8th king will then rise out of the ashes of this takeover, which fulfills the prophecy of scripture with regard to the last days as recorded in Revelation.

Part Two

In this second news article, I learned more of how this dream relates to current news events. Here I saw the department store from my dream as the Department of Homeland Security, and me, Hillary Clinton, and Robert Gates as the “insiders” within the department. Yet, I also saw the senior Obama administration appointees as Clinton and Gates as well as I saw them as this doctor and his assistant, in my dream, who were the ones from whom I was trying to retrieve this list of questions, only they gave me the wrong list. In the news article, these appointees were delaying the release of government files, which I saw as this list I was trying to access which was in an office in a filing cabinet. These government files are supposedly being requested by citizens, journalists and watchdog groups, so now it appears that, in addition to representing Obama, Libya, democracy and the U.S. Mission in Libya, Clinton and Gates, I also represent citizens, journalists and watchdog groups who are seeking these files (I am seeking the list of questions, i.e. the reason we are in Libya).

The article stated that this process of scrutinizing of these government files is crazy, bananas, i.e. insane. So, added to my list of who I am, since I was the crazy one placed into the insane asylum since I “flipped,” is that I now also represent this scrutinizing of these government files. So, I now represent Obama, Libya, democracy, the U.S. Mission in Libya, Clinton, Gates, citizens, journalists, watchdog groups and this process of examining these government files, in which are contained these questions, which represent the reason we are in Libya. I also appear to represent Napolitano and her staff. I told you it gets better! So, basically, I am crazy (insane) to want to tell the truth or to want to let the truth out and to disprove the reason we say we are in Libya, and in the rest of the world, for that matter.

Ok, next I saw that concerns from an official are the same as these questions, and that the official thus represents the questioner, and the questioner is the one submitting the questions to the filing cabinet, i.e. to the political staff of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. A cabinet is “a group of senior officials appointed by a president, prime minister, or other government leader to advise on policy” (Encarta). So, there seems to be some overlap here between the president’s cabinet and the political staff of Janet Napolitano, i.e. they appear to be one and the same. The files were for secretive reviews, and the files represent these questions, and the questions represent the real reason we are in Libya. So, now it appears I represent Obama, Libya, democracy, the U.S. Mission in Libya, Clinton, Gates, citizens, journalists, watchdog groups and this process of examining these government files, in which are contained these questions, which represent the reason we are in Libya. In addition, I also represent Napolitano and her staff.

The questioner appears to be Mary Callahan, an appointee of Napolitano, who wanted to change the process of “political vetting,” which usually is associated with the selection process of political candidates, I thought, yet it appears to be used here in the context of this process of trying to obtain these government files under the Freedom of Information Act, and the delay tactics being used by government officials to try to keep the files from reaching the public. So, these political reviews are causing delays in the release of these files, and it was the doctor and his assistant who gave me the wrong list of questions (the wrong reason we are in Libya) - and they represent Clinton and Gates - which then delayed me getting the right list (the right reasons), so these political reviews are, thus, what is keeping us from getting at the real reason we are in Libya, yet this is about more than just Libya since I appear to represent so many things and since my character, in the dream, appeared to be in question, and my goal in obtaining these questions contained in these files was so I could refute the contents. Yet, I also appear to represent those who are blocking me from getting the files (questions), and I represent the political reviews as well as I represent Mary Callahan who wants to change the political vetting process.

Callahan called the level of attention of these political reviews “crazy,” which is the same as “insane” and I was the one in the “insane asylum,” and, I was the one who “flipped,” i.e. changed, so I am also now representing the level of attention being given to these political reviews, it appears, yet I am also the one who is wanting to disprove the USA’s reasoning or justification for going into Libya, yet I also represent change in the political vetting process. If the Insane Asylum is the White House and I am Obama and I flipped, i.e. I changed, and this also has to do with changes in the political vetting process, and this change is what got me into the White House, but now I am on the outside, i.e. I changed back, then this sounds as though this is about Obama getting into the White House under false pretenses and that these government files tell more than just about why we are in Libya, because the questions (files) also are telling something about me that is not true and I want to tell the truth about myself, it appears, i.e. about this political vetting process and what got me into the White House and why I am now on the outside, but I need the original questions, which is why I am one who is trying to get files under the Freedom of Information Act, yet I am the one blocking the files, too.

The article continues with a statement that, in combination with this dream, suggests that the truth, that I am trying to get at by finding these original questions that were asked of me, is that the White House/Department of Homeland Security doesn’t like to abide by the law, as well as they don’t want to be retold that they are guilty of violating the law. So, it appears that this vetting process with Obama that got him into the White House had breaking the law involved in it, as well as our going into Libya, and this whole idea of spreading democracy world-wide, etc. In other words, we cannot believe anything we read, see, or hear on the news regarding our government and what they are doing or regarding our nation and it being a democratic nation, because I think those days are long gone and that the laws we think we live under are really not what rules our nation.

So, this whole idea of government transparency is a lie, and in the dream I was trying to be “transparent” by telling the truth, so I also represent this government transparency, which is a lie. I seem to be representing the Freedom of Information Act as well as I am representing those people asking for the records and I represent political staffers and the political reviews, and Obama’s staff and Napolitano’s staff, as well as that whole list of items, people, etc. that has already been listed. Those asking the questions are the same as those answering the questions are the same as the information being sought, i.e. we can’t trust anything we read in these news articles.

Conclusion

We can’t trust our president, Obama, Libya, democracy, the U.S. Mission in Libya, citizens, journalists, watchdog groups, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, and this process of examining these government files, in which are contained these questions, which represent the reason we are in Libya. In addition we can’t trust Napolitano or her staff, Obama’s senior staff, i.e. his cabinet, insiders inside the Dept. of Homeland Security, the political vetting process of selecting candidates for public office, the Freedom of Information Act, political reviews, Mary Callahan, the level of attention being given the political reviews, the people blocking the files, government transparency, Congress, NATO, etc., because of so many, many lies and because most really have no issues with breaking the law to get what they want.

So, our concept of America is even a lie that has been told us. Yet, in all this craziness, i.e. this “Insane Asylum” called America the Great, and the government of the USA, there is someone we can trust, and that is God – Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit. We can trust in the word of the Lord, though we can’t trust in man or in his words. We can trust that what Jesus told us and the prophets told us is true about these last days, about a time of judgment and tribulation, and about the Lord’s return. We can trust that while people are saying “peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, and they will not escape. In other words, God is reserving a day of judgment for America.

The call here is for us to not be asleep, and this refers to more than just not being asleep spiritually, but to not turning a deaf ear and blind eyes to the truth of what is going on in our nation and outside our nation at the hands of our leaders. We need to be awake and alert to what is going on in the world and to ask the Lord to help us to see our current events and our nation through his eyes, because I guarantee when you see through God’s eyes, you won’t ever be able to see America ever the same again.

We need to not be deceived by all these lies, but we need to hold on to the truth of God’s word and we need to be obeying the truth and be watching for our Lord’s return. We need to be strong in our faith and in the Lord, because the days of evil are ever present with us and around us. God does not want anyone to suffer his wrath, so that is why it is so important that we are truly in Jesus Christ and that our hope of salvation has a firm foundation and that we are not really among those who are spiritually asleep, yet have been deceived into thinking they are awake via a false gospel. So, if you have been riding the fence, spiritually speaking, or you have been waiting until later to get your heart right with God, don’t wait any longer, because judgment is coming to America. We can be sure of that. Get right with God today!

No comments: