Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Fiery Red Truck

Wednesday, March 09, 2011, 10:34 a.m. – Since I was up from 2:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., I went back to sleep for two hours. Then, I woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: My parents (not the ones I had in real life) were neglecting me in some way. I had invited them to eat a meal with me. Much time had passed. I went to check on them. They were sitting side-by-side each other eating together in a room that was northwest of my room. They were both facing south. I asked them why they had not come to eat with me. I think the indication from them is that they planned to still do so. So, I went back to my room and waited for them again. I had waited all this time to eat with them, so I had not yet touched any of my food.

Back in my room, I was lamenting to someone how I had asked my parents to eat a meal with me, but how I had found them eating without me and how I was still waiting for them to come and eat with me. Just then, I heard someone in the room directly west of my room. Then, I saw a fiery (bright) red truck pull out from this room (garage). The red truck was now directly north of my room and was facing my direction (south). I could see the truck through a window. My dad was seated in the driver’s seat. I could see his face. He was visibly angry. I wondered if he had overheard my conversation with this other person.

The house sat up on a hill. My room was at the top of the hill, and at the top of the driveway, too. At the bottom of the hill, on the street, and positioned east to west (horizontally) at the end of the driveway, was a blue car. My dad revved up his engine and was ready to back down the driveway at full speed because of his anger. I was fearful that he was going to run into the blue car.

Then, another car pulled alongside the blue car so that there were now two vehicles, side-by-side, positioned west to east or east to west, at the end of our driveway on the street. Then, my dad put the car’s gear shift in reverse, went full speed backwards down the driveway and up into the air, and crash-landed his truck on top of these two vehicles. They were all crashed and burned, it appeared, and it looked as though there could not possibly be any survivors. END

This is when I woke up. Also, the song, “Jesus, I my Cross Have Taken,” was playing in my mind when I awoke. I got up, came out to the living room, recorded the dream, read the scriptures, prayed, then searched through the news for possible news stories (current events) that might be related. I prayed, “Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.” Then I read 2 Corinthians 7 as well as I saw a possible parallel passage in Revelation 6:3-4.

2 Corinthians 7:1-13:
Make room for us in your hearts. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have exploited no one. 3 I do not say this to condemn you; I have said before that you have such a place in our hearts that we would live or die with you. 4 I have great confidence in you; I take great pride in you. I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds.

5 For when we came into Macedonia, this body of ours had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn—conflicts on the outside, fears within. 6 But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus, 7 and not only by his coming but also by the comfort you had given him. He told us about your longing for me, your deep sorrow, your ardent concern for me, so that my joy was greater than ever.

8 Even if I caused you sorrow by my letter, I do not regret it. Though I did regret it—I see that my letter hurt you, but only for a little while— 9 yet now I am happy, not because you were made sorry, but because your sorrow led you to repentance. For you became sorrowful as God intended and so were not harmed in any way by us. 10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. 11 See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter. 12 So even though I wrote to you, it was not on account of the one who did the wrong or of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are. 13 By all this we are encouraged.

Revelation 6:3-4:
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

My Understanding: I read two news stories, which I will reference below. The first one was titled, Gadhafi forces hit oil facilities in central Libya, and the second was, Christian-Muslim clashes in Egypt kill 13. I have prayed through these news stories in relation to this dream, scripture and song, so I will share what I believe the Lord is teaching me concerning these current events in relationship to this dream and to God’s word, and to what it teaches us.

My parents appear to be France and Britain, in some contexts, and NATO and the U.N. Security Council, in other contexts, yet collectively comprising the New World Order. My “dad,” I believe represents NATO or the head of NATO, who is driving this red truck (means; medium; instrument; agent; tool and large vehicle used for moving heavy objects) that has the backing of China and Russia (members of the U.N. Security Council) at full speed backwards into the air and crash-landing it on top of other vehicles (means; instruments). As well, I saw the red truck driven (with energy, determination, ambition) by my “dad” (NATO) as representing the forces, the government artillery, the warplanes streaking overhead, the “message” to Egypt’s military leaders, and the troops which have come against Libya, Egypt and other nations of the world in power, force, authority and rule. These government forces of the UN/NATO/N.W.O. have attacked oil ports and facilities in Libya, have smacked the “opposition” forces (anyone standing in the way of the success of the N.W.O. accomplishing its ambition – drive – in taking over the world) in Libya and Egypt (as well as in other countries), and have attacked and killed thousands of Christians in Egypt and in other nations, all the while accusing falsely other people groups for their crimes against humanity.

Concerning the two vehicles that were blocking the end of the driveway and onto which this red truck crash-landed, I saw several possibilities: 1) Two oil sources in Libya that were attacked, 2) Two cities where “opposition forces” were attacked in Libya, 3) pro-government and anti-government forces in Libya, Egypt and other nations targeted by the N.W.O., and 4) Christians who are being attacked and killed by the thousands because of their faith in Jesus Christ. The news media, via the control of the N.W.O., paints a picture for us of these pro-government forces against anti-government forces and angry Muslims attacking Christians, yet I believe the picture the Lord is painting for me here is one of the control, rule, power and authority of the N.W.O. (or Beast of Revelation) coming in force against the governments, nations, peoples and Christians of the world for the purpose of “crash-landing” on top in full force and authority and power and rule (see Revelation 13).

As well, the picture the Lord is painting for me here is not one of these other two vehicles (pro and against government or Muslim against Christian) coming against each other, but rather I am seeing these vehicles as standing alongside each other peacefully. Whether or not this is speaking of literally that Muslims and Christians are standing side-by-side with each other in opposition of the takeover of the New World Order, I can’t say with all certainty, yet the picture is clearly that the Muslims are not the ones attacking the Christians, but the ones attacking and killing the Christians are of this New World Order that is conquering the world one nation and one government at a time, and whose goal is the extermination of Christians. The Bible tells us that the Beast will come against Christians. And, it also tells us that only those who have their names written in the book of life will not bow to the beast, so if Muslims are coming alongside Christians, then I would suggest that they are turning to Jesus Christ in faith and are joining Christians in opposing Satan, our real enemy. In Revelation, Satan is pictured as a red dragon, so it is interesting that this “vehicle” is a bright red truck. Also, In Revelation 6, we read about a red horse, representing bloodshed and warfare, and I believe the Lord is pointing here to that red horse in parallel to this red truck. This first article mentioned regime forces that were much closer than previously known, and I believe the Lord is paralleling that over to these N.W.O. forces (NATO) and to this red truck (large instrument used for moving heavy objects) of bloodshed and warfare spoken about in Revelation 6 (the red horse).

As far as who I represent in this dream, I saw in this first article that a Major General who heads Libya’s logistics and supply authority was asking to meet with Egypt’s military rulers. The implication here, I believe, is obvious. I wanted to meet with my “parents”, my parents are NATO and the U.N. Security Council, which comprise the N.W.O., so the N.W.O. is both the “parents” of Libya as well as it is the military rulers of Egypt, i.e. the N.W.O. has now or soon will (I saw this takeover through a window – revelation; opening; period of time) take over both of these nations and governments and be in complete rule and authority (crash-landing on top of these other two vehicles), as well as it is already in power and authority over many other nations, including the U.S.A., and has crash-landed on top of Congress. It appeared to me that NATO got wind that Libya was calling for help to Egypt so NATO sent a “message” (the red truck crash-landing) to Egypt to let them know who is in charge.

In this passage of scripture, it speaks of having wronged no one, corrupted no one, and having exploited no one. It speaks of “living or dying with you,” and being “harassed at every turn – conflicts on the outside, fears within.” I believe the Lord is saying that these people being killed in these countries by the N.W.O. are innocent civilians who are not doing what they are being accused of doing in the media and by our government. As well, I saw the “conflicts on the outside” as the red truck revving up and flooring it and as this crash-landing on top of people, governments, and Christians, and at the hand of the N.W.O. - in power, authority and rule. I saw the “fears within” as my fear over the red truck backing up and crashing into the blue car, which in this case, I believe, represents the true church which is being persecuted world-wide. And, I see the “dying with you,” as these people, governments and Christians dying via this crash-landing of the red truck, i.e. this takeover of the N.W.O. In this passage of scripture is also a call to repentance that will produce in us, Christ’s church, earnestness, longing and a readiness to follow Christ, to obey his word, and to persevere in our faith even in the face of such opposition as this red truck glaring down its angry face at us. God is calling us to take up our cross and follow him and to be ready for persecution, because it is coming sooner than we had imagined it would.

Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken / Henry F. Lyte / Mozart/ Arr. Hubert P. Main

Jesus, I my cross have taken, all to leave and follow Thee;
Destitute, despised, forsaken, Thou, from hence, my all shalt be.
Perish every fond ambition, all I've sought, and hoped, and known;
Yet how rich is my condition, God and Christ are still my own!

Let the world despise and leave me, they have left my Savior, too;
Human hearts and looks deceive me; Thou art not, like man, untrue;
And, while Thou shalt smile upon me, God of wisdom, love, and might,
Foes may hate, and friends disown me; show Thy face, and all is bright.

Go then, earthly fame and treasure! Come, disaster, scorn, and pain!
In Thy service pain is pleasure; with Thy favor loss is gain.
I have called Thee, Abba, Father, I have stayed my heart on Thee;
Storms may howl and clouds may gather; all must work for good to me.

Haste then on from grace to glory, armed by faith and winged by prayer;
God's eternal day's before thee, God's own hand shall guide thee there.
Soon shall close thy earthly mission, swift shall pass thy pilgrim days,
Hope shall change to glad fruition, faith to sight, and prayer to praise.

Sources: Gadhafi forces hit oil facilities in central Libya - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AF_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-09-10-55-20
Christian-Muslim clashes in Egypt kill 13
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-09-08-56-14

No comments: