Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, March 19, 2011

French Toast

Saturday, March 19, 2011, 9:35 a.m. – I woke this morning from three dreams.

DREAM ONE: I was in a house with other adults and children. We served what appeared to be day old watermelon in bowls to three children. I wouldn’t eat it, but I expected the children to eat it. We told them they could not eat anything else until they had finished what was in their bowls. Elizabeth kept trying to sneak to get something else, but I warned her or I prevented her from doing so. Then, I caught her at the refrigerator sneaking a bite of cheese. Someone else then took her into the bathroom, I assumed to punish her, only I don’t think she was punished. END

DREAM TWO: I was sitting, listening to Chinese people speaking in their native language, Mandarin (standard Chinese). There was an elderly lady seated to my right. She looked straight at me at one point and spoke directly to me in Mandarin, but I did not understand what she was saying, because I don’t speak Chinese. I wanted to know what she was saying, so I prayed, “Dear Lord, if you are willing, help me to hear this woman in English.” Just then, I heard her in English, even though I know she was still speaking in Mandarin. I don’t remember what she said, but I do know she was talking about Jesus. And, I was thrilled over hearing her in my own language. END

DREAM THREE: My husband and I went to a house, knocked on the door, and was let inside by a 5 year old Asian child who had been left alone all day by himself. We came inside and made ourselves at home. My husband even cooked French Toast for lunch or supper. Then, my husband and I were lying on the bed of the parents of this 5 yr old. I believe we were watching TV. Then, the parents of the 5 yr old arrived home. My husband and I quickly got up off of the bed of the child’s parents and we turned off the TV. We came out into the living room to meet and greet the parents of this 5 yr old child. We explained to them how the child had invited us into their house and how we had stayed with him all day. I even had them taste the French Toast that my husband had made. And, I offered to give them our phone number just in case, after we left, they had any questions or concerns. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Ephesians 4:1-16:

Unity in the Body of Christ
1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

…It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

My Understanding of Dream Three: I read this news story: Gadhafi strikes rebels as diplomats mull action - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AF_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-19-09-17-01.

What the Lord showed me, I believe, is that this 5 yr. old in my dream represents this 5-week-old uprising in Libya. Instead of Gadhafi taking advantage of the situation, it was my husband and I who took advantage of the absence of the parents of this 5-week-old uprising. So, my question then to God was, “Who are the parents?” Then, the article spoke of what was being taken advantage of, and it was the indecision of the international community. It continued by telling how leaders from the west and Arab nations were meeting in Paris to decide on military action in Libya. So, the missing parents that we took advantage of were the leaders in the New World Order, basically. So, then, “Who are we?” We are also the New World Order, as I represent the USA and my husband represents our allies, in particular NATO and the UN Security Council. So, in essence, the parents, i.e. the ones who gave birth to this uprising are of the same people as the ones taking advantage of the vulnerability of the uprising and of the absence of the parents.

While we were there, my husband cooked French Toast. Toast can be for the purpose as something to honor someone and/or it can represent someone in serious trouble or someone in a nonfunctioning state. To cook up something means to heat something. The meeting of these leaders was in Paris and Paris is in France, so we are cooking up some French heat for Libya from France and the parents are partaking in it with us because there is no real difference between the parents and us or the international community and Gadhafi, because it isn’t Gadhafi who is taking advantage of this situation, it is us, the international community, i.e. the New World Order. We caused the uprising to happen and we are the ones putting on the heat in Libya, i.e. we are the ones attacking the heart of the people in Libya under the guise that we are coming to the rescue.

I often go back to the story of the man who was proclaimed a hero for rescuing baby squirrels who had been knocked out of a tree. Later we learned, upon his own confession, that he first knocked the squirrels out of the tree, and then he rescued them. The USA, in concert with their allies in the New World Order are doing just that to nation after nation after nation across the world. So, we are the rebels and we are “Gadhafi” and we are the ones causing the uprising so that we can be the ones to go in there supposedly on the guise of being the heroes, but we are the enemy. We are the ones killing all these innocents.

My Understanding of Dream One: I read this news story: Japan cites radiation in milk, spinach near plant - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_JAPAN_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-19-08-25-18

What the Lord showed me here, I believe, is that the three bowls of day old watermelon that we are force feeding these children has to do with the reactors in units 1, 2, & 3 of this nuclear plant in Japan. Eating watermelon that is freshly cut is very cool and refreshing, but if it has been sitting out for a day and not refrigerated, then it gets warm and mushy and is not refreshing at all. This article spoke of the cooling system overheating, of overheating reactors and of fuel storage pools and cooling pools that were overheating in this nuclear plant after the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. I believe there are thus parallels between these cooling systems and cooling pool overheating in these 3 units with the 3 bowls of day old watermelon that was no longer cooling or refreshing but that tasted nasty. And, in the dream, I am force feeding this on these children and will not let them have anything else until they eat this first. A melon can be a term for financial gain, yet in this case the melon was not any good, so this would also indicate a force feeding of some kind of financial downfall, as well, which is what is most assuredly happening in Japan.

The other part of this dream was the idea of Elizabeth sneaking and taking a bite of cheese. Blue cheese contains mold and mold is something that grows. I believe the Lord is comparing this cheese to the help being offered from the U.S. that is ever-growing. Japan supposedly has been slow in responding to this crisis and is welcoming help from the U.S. In the dream, someone took Elizabeth into a bathroom, which I saw as symbolic of cleansing or as related to these streams of water being poured nonstop into the cooling pool, I thought to punish her, only she was not punished for having taken a bite out of the cheese. So, it appears that Elizabeth, whose name means “Our God is an oath” must be representing the believers in Japan who are taking a bite out of the U.S. “help” by refusing the forced food of these bowls of day old watermelon, i.e. it appears that there are those who are getting the message and are accepting the “help” of the international community, whose color is blue, but is also like a mold that keeps growing, and that is why, perhaps, she was not punished. Yet, I also saw that the cheese represented the contaminated dairy products that were showing high radiation levels, so a sampling of this would be punishment. And, this would be the kind of “help” that the U.S. and the international community have really provided for Japan.

My Understanding of Dream Two: My husband recently told me of a story (a narrative) of a businessman and/or diplomat who went to China to speak publicly. His speech was to be broadcast internationally. He was also a believer in Jesus Christ, so he wanted to share the gospel message, but knew he could not do that legally in China. He was speaking through an interpreter. Then, at the point he decided it was time to share the gospel, he switched to the Mandarin language, which confused the interpreters, so the message of the gospel was able to go out uninhibited.

So, when the Lord put it in my mind in my dream that this woman to my east, who I believe represents Japan, was speaking in Mandarin, but all that I recalled of what she said, once I heard it in my language, was the name “Jesus,” I believe he was using the Mandarin language more metaphorically to represent the language of the gospel message, only the true gospel message. I believe I represent America and Japan is looking straight at us and is speaking to us and telling us the true gospel, i.e. of what it means to truly follow Jesus Christ in Asia, i.e. they are being persecuted and killed for their faith in Jesus Christ. The U.S. is supporting this persecution and slaughtering of believers in Jesus Christ. Why? Because we want to hear the gospel in our own dialect, i.e. we, in America, want the Americanized version of the gospel that waters down the message and that tells believers that being a Christian will not cost them anything and that they won’t have to go through a time of tribulation where they will be martyred for their faith in Christ. In fact, many believers or professing believers in America pray to God and ask him to please let them hear the message in their own language, i.e. the Americanized version of the gospel. Not only this, but we also believe and want to hear stories of the US as the “good guys” who are going to these other nations to “help” the people and we don’t want to see that we, the USA, are party to the persecution and the killing and slaughtering of thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians and believers in Jesus because they believe in Jesus.

This passage of scripture calls us to live a life worthy of the calling we have received. It is calling us to live holy, godly, sacrificial lives to God, to turn from our lives of sin, and to turn to Jesus Christ in faith and obedience. There is not the Americanized version of Christianity and the Chinese version. We are all one body in Christ, and we will all be called upon to suffer and to die for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are no different from them. We need to stop being so naïve and so easily gullible to believe everything that is taught in the name of Christianity or everything that is printed in our news. We need to be discerning. We need to become seekers of truth instead of just wanting to hear what is pleasing to our ears. And, we need to realize that we are Christians before we are Americans, and we need to be calling upon God for him to help us to hear the message that the people of these other nations are trying to tell us if only we could hear it. Then, we will be able to work together as one body and not work against those who are part of the same body. Lord, open our ears and eyes to hear and to see what is going on the way you see it. And, help us to not be so easily persuaded by lies and deceptions that distort the truth, but help us to surrender our wills to you in all things and to allow you to fill us with your truth.

Have Thine Own Way, Lord / Adelaide A. Pollard, 1862-1934
George C. Stebbins, 1846-1945 / Tune: ADELAIDE, Meter: 54.54 D

Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still.

Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Search me and try me, Master, today!
Whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now,
As in Thy presence humbly I bow.

Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Wounded and weary, help me I pray!
Power, all power, surely is Thine!
Touch me and heal me, Savior divine!

Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Hold o'er my being absolute sway.
Fill with Thy Spirit till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me!

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

French Forces Attack Libya - http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170788.html