Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Holy Example

Part One

Thursday, March 24, 2011, 5:11 a.m. – When I woke up this morning, I woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: Houseguests were coming to visit, but I hadn’t yet cleaned the house, and it was getting to be crunch time. A friend of mine was at the house. She indicated that she was on a flexible work schedule at her job, so I offered to hire her, i.e. I said I would pay her to work for me to clean my house. When I said this to her, she was on the steps to the second floor of our house. The stairway looked like the one in a house I lived in as a child from 1955 to 1959. I showed her the dust on the stair railway, and I indicated that our guests were the kind who would check for things like that, i.e. I implied they were snooty.

In another part of the dream, I needed to mail a check and a statement to someone. When the check and statement appeared before me, i.e. when they appeared on my desk, I was not even sure what they were for, if they were for me or whatever, but I eventually figured it out. So, I went to the office supply cabinet to get an envelope. There was some kind of obstacle in the way, i.e. in my path to the cabinet. My husband might have been part of this obstacle, as I sensed he was in the way, too.

I retrieved the envelope, placed the check and the statement inside, then I proceeded to address it, and to put a return mailing address on it, as well. I was copying the zip code, I believe for the return mailing address, over onto the envelope from something else, but I missed a couple of numbers, so I had to insert those numbers in between the others. Two of the numbers were a 1 and a 7. I had to kind of angle in the 7 (angled west) to make it fit. I got the 7 too close to the 1, though, and the two numbers together looked more like an 8.

I was getting ready to copy over the last number when the mail truck came by, so I missed my window of opportunity to get the check out into the mail. So, my husband snatched up the envelope, and he placed it inside the inside pocket of his suit jacket, I assumed to mail it. I feel as though he had placed another envelope from someone else inside there, too. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Colossians 1:1-14 (quoted in part 3).

My Understanding: The houseguests, I believe, are represented by the number seven that has crossed over (and X’d out) the number one, and the number seven on top of the number one now looks like the number eight. I believe the seven represents seven nations (or groups of nations) who are coming together against the one, the USA, on a political front, yet I believe they are also seven nations and/or religions who are coming against the one, Jesus Christ and his followers.

Cleaning house has to do with getting rid of people. Crunch time means that it’s time to make the move. My friend’s initials are J.B. and she is married to the federal government, so I see her as representing John Boehner. I believe I am representing Obama and the entity for which he works, which goes under several names but comprises the real power at the top, represented by my husband, and so we, in essence, hired J.B. to “clean house.”

When I offered to hire J.B. to clean house for me, she was on the steps to the second floor, i.e. on her way up to the top. I sensed I was standing at the top of the stairs looking down at her. J.B. does not work alone, but works for someone who has her on a flexible schedule so that she can be hired out, if need be. So, the entity for which she works could, as well, be on the steps on its way up to the top. And, this stairway looked like one that was in a house I lived in from 1955 to 1959. So, the Lord just prompted me to look at who was in the White House then. It was Eisenhower. The person on the way up at that time was John F. Kennedy. Kennedy was born May 29, 1917 of Irish descent. Interestingly enough, Obama plans a trip to Ireland in May to discover his Irish roots.

I showed my friend the “dust” on the railing going up the staircase, and I even wiped some of it off to show her. At this point I was no longer on the staircase but I was off to the side on the other side of the railing. In a previous dream, which I never completed, the Lord had me needing to dust furniture, as well. The Lord reminded me then that the Bible describes the descendants of Abraham as sand. The true descendants of Abraham, according to the New Testament, come through faith in Jesus Christ, so this is speaking about getting rid of Christians, i.e. wiping them off the face of this railing. Yet, a face has to do with surface or façade or what is on the outside appearance of this railing, which could mean it is not about eliminating those who are doing the railing but rather those who have the appearance as being the ones doing the railing, i.e. this sounds like those being accused of such.

A railing is a barrier or a boundary line, or it can be the act of criticizing, complaining, protesting, objecting, etc. The Lord has often shown me Christians as the “opposition” to this New World Order (the beast of Revelation) and also as an obstacle or a barrier to the rule of the New World Order world-wide. This railing was up against these steps, which would indicate opposition, an obstacle and/or those protesting against and/or objecting to this rule of the New World Order - these seven crossed over the one to look like an eight. With that in mind, the Lord Jesus brought this to mind:

Revelation 17:3-4, 7-18:
Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries…

Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The U.N. Security Council is made up of 10 nations – China, Russia, US, UK, and France as the permanent five, and Germany (as the plus one), India, Columbia (S.A.), Portugal and S. Africa presently as the five non-permanent members on rotation. Rotation could be synonymous with “flexible schedule,” so my friend could also be representing one of these non-permanent members on rotation within the U.N. Security Council, which is on its way up to the top. I indicated to my friend that our “houseguests” would notice the “dust” on the railing on the staircase that needed to be “dusted,” and I implied this was because they were “snooty,” i.e. superior (high and mighty), which definitely fits with the U.N. Security Council, which I believe is the ruling council of the world.

Part Two

I read two news stories that I believe go with the second half of this dream. I will imbed the links within what I write here. My husband represents America’s NATO allies, I represent America, so it is America’s NATO allies who are the ones who blocked America from mailing this check on time and our allies are also the ones who have pocketed the check, and this transition of this check is the true “air war” that is going on, so the greater amount of this war that is being taken over by our allies is really that they are taking a greater share of money from us that was supposed to go to someone or to something else. Arab countries are supposedly missing from this conflict, and in the dream I had missing numbers, one of which was the 7. Only the nation of Qatar is involved in the conflict, according to this news article. I added the number 7 to the numbers I already had for the zip code, and a zip code is a public destination for where mail is to be delivered and/or returned. There was something in the article that stated that only one nation had made a public declaration of loyalty, which would fit with a number in a zip code as a public declaration of a destination.

The article suggests that it is the USA pressuring its NATO allies to take command, yet in this second part of this dream, it appears as though NATO is blocking the USA, is holding up the mailing of this check and then ends up pocketing the check, although I am the one who placed the 7 next to the 1 so that it overlapped and was made to look like an 8. The US is said to have advocated stepping away from its leadership role. In the first half of this dream, I felt as though I had been at the top of the stairs but now I was on the other side of the railing and not on the stairs or at the top when I showed my friend the dust and I wiped some of it off.

Further on down in the news article, the air war is said to have been responsible for civilian deaths. This is really about this check to be mailed that gets held up by our NATO allies and then gets pocketed by them so that is the true transition of power here and somehow this transition of this check from the hands of the USA that was supposed to go to someone else was blocked and pocketed by NATO and that is what has caused civilian deaths. The check also appears to be related to Qatar’s entry into the coalition. Other countries being approached are Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. I don’t recall anything about a zip code for the destination of the check, though, only a zip code for the return address.

Then, continuing with this same news article, as linked above, John Boehner appears to be calling on the president to define the USA’s purpose in Libya. Congress is supposedly blaming Obama for either moving too slowly or too fast. Here I saw me as moving too slowly in getting this check into the mail so that I missed the mailman and I also saw my husband as moving quickly in snatching up that check and pocketing it when I missed the mailman, a speed at which Obama supposedly moved into Libya - a judicious move, according to Senator Durbin, the article stated. On the envelope I was placing numbers for the zip code of the return mailing address. Obama just returned to Washington, supposedly, only this one and this seven that made an eight were part of that “return” address. What this is saying is that Obama’s “return mailing address” is much larger than just D.C. and in fact, D.C. appears to have been crossed out by this seven who then make up the number 8.

Boehner supposedly sent a letter to the White House, calling Obama to declare a clear mission in Libya. I saw a parallel there between this letter and this check. The mailing of the check was defeated by NATO. Someone put this check and statement on my desk, so it could be that Boehner is the one who gave me the check and statement to deliver to whomever was the intended recipient, but it got pocketed by NATO.

In a second news article, when Obama returned to Washington, political challenges were facing him upon his return. I believe, again, this has to do with this return address with the public destination designated by the zip code that had the 7 crossing over top of the 1 and tilting toward the west. One of the challenges mentioned was a stalemate on spending that portended to shut down the US government. I saw this stalemate as me trying to get an envelope to mail the check, getting blocked, having to copy over this zip code from another source, thus missing the mailman, and then my husband pocketing the check.

Going back to this letter Boehner supposedly sent to Obama, this second article used the term “issued” with regard to the letter. Checks are generally issued. There was also a demand for more, and a statement can be a word used for a bill or an invoice, which is a demand for payment. So, in the envelope I placed this check that someone else issued as well as I placed this invoice, so it was like I was paying a bill to someone to whom I owed money. The USA owes China big time, followed by Japan, I believe, but Japan is not demanding anything much right now, it does not appear, or are they? Or, is the issuer of the check the one making the demands and the payment is really “pay-back”, i.e. revenge. The article stated that there was no definite address going to be given to our nation about the Libyan conflict. I believe this is connected with the return address with the 1 crossed out by the 7, i.e. our nation is not included in this return address.

The article again mentions the need to define our mission in Libya. As I considered what it would look like if a 7 overlapped a 1 and was tilted toward the left, the image I saw was of the Nero Cross, which mocks the cross of Christ and is an anti-Christian symbol. That would certainly fit with what the Lord has been showing me for some time now. And, I believe that is what clearly defines the mission of Washington, D.C., as well it is the mission of our NATO allies, especially since the 7 over the 1 was in our “return address.” In other words, this is an inside job. Many of our political leaders in D.C. are part of this shift in power to the New World Order taking over the USA and taking over and conquering Christians, too. This is the “endgame” from a previous writing and is termed the “endpoint” in this article, but it is the end of the world as we know it, and it has been clearly defined. God defined how it was all going to take place and it is written about in Revelation, Daniel, and other Bible books. The article states that Obama told Univision, “The exit strategy will be executed this week.”

Ok, this article continues by stating that someone in Congress wants to block this funding of military actions in Libya. In the dream, my husband blocked me from mailing a check on time and then he pocketed the check. He represents NATO, so the check ended up with NATO, so the blocking in this case paved the way for NATO, the international military force, to be funded, it appears.

Lastly, the article suggested that Obama is managing his duty of governing this nation in a window that is decreasing, which then brings me back to me missing my window of opportunity to get that check into the mail on time, and thus the check went to someone else. So, I missed my opportunity altogether, it appears. The article mentions Obama and his household plan, which then takes me back to me hiring J.B. to help me “clean house,” i.e. to get rid of the dust (Christians) that are on the surface of this “railing” against the steps which are really the steps toward the One World Order of rule and authority. The article said that part of his household plan was to readdress the check, basically, which is what I did when I added in that 7 and it is what my husband did when he transmitted the check from my hands into his pocket. The article ended by saying that in only a short time, Obama will be outside the USA again. The next trip, I believe, is to Ireland.

Part Three

When I awoke in the morning, this song was playing in my mind:

I Want to Be Just Like You / Philips, Craig and Dean

Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
I want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see
Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me

Full Lyrics: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/phillipscraiganddeanlyrics/iwanttobejustlikeyoulyrics.html

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Colossians 1:1-14:

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,

2 To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ at Colosse:

Grace and peace to you from God our Father.

Thanksgiving and Prayer
3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, 4 because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— 5 the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel 6 that has come to you. All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God’s grace in all its truth. 7 You learned it from Epaphras, our dear fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on our behalf, 8 and who also told us of your love in the Spirit.

9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

My Understanding: The Lord has used this song before, not just to talk about a father being a holy example to his little boy, but to talk about how we all need to be holy examples for others to follow, because people are watching our lives and we are the Jesus that they see with flesh on and what they judge their concept of Jesus by. We should not allow that to place us under bondage to perfectionism, but rather we should be aware that when we wear the name of Christ by calling ourselves Christians that we set the example for what a follower of Christ is supposed to be like, and that is the example others will follow if they see us as someone to emulate, and even if they don’t, they may still judge Christianity by our lives. So, we need to be a living Bible, i.e. the Word of God needs to be lived out in our lives in such a way that others can see Christ in us. That may be the only Bible they ever read, especially if they truly are little ones. So, we need to desire to be more and more like Jesus so that others can see through us who Jesus really is and what he is like.

In this passage of scripture, it describes for us some of the attributes of those who are those holy examples, and thus we should desire these qualities within ourselves:

• Faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior – essential basics here
• Have received redemption and forgiveness of sins in Christ Jesus, our Lord
• Love for our brothers and sisters in Christ
• Both faith and love come from the Holy Spirit within us who believe in Jesus
• Bearing fruit for the gospel of Jesus Christ by sharing it with others
• Gospel bearing fruit and growing in our lives as we grow in faith and love
• Filled with knowledge of God’s will through spiritual wisdom and understanding
• Live a life worthy of the Lord, pleasing him in every way
• Growing in the knowledge of God
• Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might to have great endurance and patience
• Joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to have eternal life, and has rescued us from darkness and has brought us into his wonderful light

In light of all that the Lord is showing me here and is showing many of his other servants, too, with regard to what is truly going on with our government leaders and these other world leaders, but most importantly in light of the teachings of God’s word, in the knowledge of God and the understanding of where we are outside of Christ, what it truly means to be in Christ, what the Bible teaches with regard to the last days and judgment, etc. and because we love Jesus because he first loved us in dying on the cross for our sins so that we could go free from sin and sin’s penalty which is eternal separation from God in hell, we ought to be living holy lives and we ought to be living as holy examples for the world to see the Bible and Jesus Christ living in us and through us so that they can come to know him, too. If you have been floundering in your Christian walk or riding the fence or waiting for another time to commit your life to Christ, don’t wait any longer. You may not have tomorrow. Decide to be like Jesus today!

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

News stories links:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-24-03-57-27

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-24-03-47-46