Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Master Control

Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 6:50 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: I invited my oldest brother and his wife over to our house on a weekday for a meal. I think I served scrambled eggs and one other food item, maybe bacon, to them. It wasn’t much. We also ended up eating in separate rooms. They were in a room north of me and I was in the room south of them. There were other people, perhaps my immediate family members, seated with me in this room to the south. I think there may have been other people seated in the room to the north with my brother and his wife. I know that I felt conscientious about the fact that my brother and I were seated in separate rooms, especially since they were our invited guests.

I believe I invited us to their house for a meal on a weekday, too, and it may have been prior to this, because I recall comparing, in my mind, the meal at their house vs. the meal at our house. I think they also served scrambled eggs, yet they accompanied the eggs with a side dish of fruit. I know that I lamented over the fact that I was not much of a cook, so my husband and I tended to eat out a lot.

Then, I was at Brown Street Church. I had not been there in a while. I went down to the basement where several of the SS classes met in various rooms. They had replaced all of the individual chairs that used to sit in rows with sofas. Every classroom was lined with sofas, and I think most, or all, of the sofas (couches; davenports) were made of leather.

My husband and I ended up sitting in one of these SS classrooms. Someone had music turned on, but the volume was up too high, so I went over to the wall by the entrance door to a control panel, and I tried adjusting the volume there, but that did not work. My husband appeared to have acquired a control device of his own, so he used that device as the master control unit to adjust the volume down. Now the volume (level; quantity) was much less. I felt as though he may have lowered the volume too much, though. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read 2 Thessalonians 2:13-3:5:

Stand Firm
13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Request for Prayer
1 Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

My Understanding: I read this news story: Lawmakers seek answers on Libya - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-30-06-48-37.

I believe I am representing Obama, but I’m also representing the USA, as a whole. My oldest brother has often represented Bill Clinton in my dreams, so he and his wife could very well be symbolizing Bill and Hillary Clinton. Clinton is famous, not only for being a former president of the USA, but for his Global Initiative, which I believe plays into the New World Order, so he characterizes the New World Order (Global Order), I believe.

The news article mentioned the American public being divided over the war, which I saw as my brother in one room and me in another, so the true division is New World Order and US citizens/US government. That is what is truly dividing our nation and will ultimately bring it to ruin. The article suggested that Obama defended his decision to go into this war as for the prevention of a slaughter of Libyan citizens. Yet, in the dream, my “defense” for going out to eat was that I was not a very good cook, i.e. my defense for involving NATO to help me “cook” is that I was somehow lacking in my ability to get the job done alone. And, the “cooking” and the making of “scrambled eggs” has to do with this slaughtering of innocent civilians and/or Christians, as God used the term “chicks” to describe those who were his:

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!” (Luke 13:34)
Then, there was reference to Obama speaking of the nation’s conscience and its common interests at the U.N., which I saw here as common interests between my family and my brother’s family, i.e. between the USA family and the New World Order family, and how I was feeling conscientious about the fact that my brother was in, not only a separate room, but a room above me and my family, i.e. I was feeling responsible for this fact, i.e. we, the American citizens, are responsible for this fact that we have allowed the New World Order to take us over and to take the world over. Not only that, but we are also responsible for the slaughter of innocent civilians and of Christians world-wide, because we are asleep as a nation and we trust our government and the news media and we, as a nation, have been deceived and have believed and have supported the lies of our government and military.

The article suggested that Obama stated that our conscience and common interests compel us to act, and the acting he was speaking of was in protecting innocent civilians. Obama, supposedly, went on to state that we have learned from previous wars, that we did not stop, that resulted in us not coming to the rescue of innocent lives, to not repeat those same mistakes. He stated that when we, as conscientious nations, don’t do anything to prevent the slaughtering of innocent lives, that evil is able to achieve victory.

Well, in the dream, I was conscientious (responsible) of the fact that my brother was eating in a separate room from me and that room was over me, and that he had cooked scrambled eggs for me and I had cooked scrambled eggs for him, i.e. he was now in power and rule over me (the USA) and that we were both involved in slaughtering innocent lives and Christians world-wide, not just in Libya, so in reality, the “acting” we are doing is in pretending that we are there to save lives but in reality we are there to kill and to slaughter innocents, i.e. we are responsible, i.e. we are the terrorists, we are the Al Qaida and the Taliban and the rebels and the Gadhafis (brutal dictators) of the world, and we are doing nothing to stop these atrocities from taking place because we believe the lies and we support the lies. So, evil is able to achieve victory, because we don’t do anything to stop them, because we don’t recognize that the true evil lives among us and is one with us.

Then, the article speaks of “closed-door, back-to-back sessions” of Congress where Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates and Mike Mullen are supposedly facing questions from Congress, yet I saw Congress (Capitol Hill) as my old church, Brown Street, and that we were no longer the ones with the master control, but our allies (the New World Order/NATO) are now the ones with the master control unit, and they are the ones controlling the volume (amount of people in the world), and the numbers (volume) is decreasing, which is concerning some Americans. So, the “closed-door” actually means that we no longer are the ones in control of this nation, and the “back-to-back” means we no longer have separate seats of power, but we are all on the same sofa (power and rule of the New World Order). So, when these news articles talk about questions about the US mission in Libya or about our exit strategy, our mission and our strategy is to give and to yield and to be responsible for the takeover of our nation and the world by the New World Order, and also it is for the purpose of the slaughtering of innocent lives and Christians world-wide in order to gain control and to bring all nations under one rule of order, which leads up to the rule of the beast of Revelation.

So this supposed “democratic awakening” that is happening world-wide through all these nations going through these uprisings who are supposedly desiring to have democracies and we are supposedly the good guys helping them to achieve those goals is all a big fat lie. I do believe there is an awakening going on, though, and that is that as these judgments of God, and yes, I believe God is using the New World Order (incl. the US/NATO) as his divine instrument of judgment against the world, hit these various nations, I believe the gospel is spreading world-wide, that people are coming to Jesus and the church is being spiritually awakened while they are being slaughtered by the thousands. And, this is going to come to the USA eventually, as God will judge us, too, for our failure to listen to him, to obey him, and for our responsibility for failing to act in stopping the slaughtering of millions, because we believed the lies.

This passage of scripture is a call to us who say we believe in Jesus Christ to make sure of our salvation, to be sanctified and made holy through the work of the Holy Spirit within us, and through our faith in the truth, God’s truth. We are called to believe the gospel of Jesus Christ and to obey the gospel by taking upon ourselves what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross when he died on the cross for our sins and rose again, conquering death, hell, Satan and sin, by appropriating that to our lives through faith by us allowing Jesus Christ to do his work within us in crucifying our flesh nature, making us new creatures in Christ Jesus, and raising us to walk in fellowship and obedience to him and to his desire for our lives. Then, we are to stand firm in that faith and to not let anything move us, as we hold out the truth of the gospel as a light to the world that they, too, might receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ because of God’s grace and what Jesus did for us in dying for our sins so that we could go free from the penalty of and the control of sin over our lives day-to-day.

Then, we have the prayer that the gospel would spread, as I believe it is, and as I continue to hold out hope that in all this madness world-wide that the gospel is spreading and people are being saved. We may not be delivered from wicked men in the sense of being delivered from persecution or even death, and that is ok, because the real deliverance is being freed from their controls and influence over our lives so that we no longer believe their lies, but rather we expose them, and we put our faith and trust solely in the Lord Jesus Christ for our hope and for our salvation. I pray for the persecuted church world-wide that they will be strengthened in their faith and that they will persevere and that they will stand fast and never give up hope, and that they will continue in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ, even in the face of great suffering and persecution and the death of their fellow citizens in Christ.

He’s Always There / Charity St. Clair / Don Marsh

When you’re lonely and forgotten
And your life is on the edge;
When you think you’ve reached the bottom
And it seems like no one cares;
There’s a faithful God who does no wrong,
A forgiving God, a glorious crown.

He’s the Father of compassion;
He’s a refuge for the oppressed.
He’s the fortress of salvation;
He’s a Father to the fatherless.
God of glory, God of grace;
God of hope, and love, and peace.
He’s the maker of all things,
And He’s always there…

No comments: